Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 03:40 pm

John bit his lip as he watched his sister, holding her back. "Nolee, please. Relax, not now..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 03:47 pm

"No, this man killed Cody!" Nolee growled, "You will never be the rightful king and whoever frees this kingdom from your rule will be a hero."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 03:52 pm

Wade clenched his jaw. "Yes, I'm sure." He said sarcastically. "John, come with me to the courtyard, and leave the girl to simmer down." He said, pulling John away. No doubt he was developing an attachment to the younger man.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 03:59 pm

Nolee looked at John, "You don't have to listen to him. He is not the rightful king. In a month I will be 21 years of age and I will take the throne from him. He will not have an heir by that time."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:02 pm

"Unless he gets an heir, Nolee. And... he might get one. We um..." John said nervously, glancing over at Wade. John was developing an attachment too. He felt so guilty, but he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:08 pm

Nolee looked disgusted, "You pleasured him as his whore, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:09 pm

John looked down, his eyes filling with tears. "I couldn't help it, Nolee. We had sex and... I just couldn't... stop... I'm sorry." he whimpered, wiping his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:12 pm

Nolee shook her head, "Father would be ashamed. And no matter what, you couldn't give birth to an heir in a month. The only way he could remain with his blood line on the throne is if I was imprisoned. And you won't let that happen. You know what guards do to imprisoned women."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:18 pm

John looked down. He didn't know what to do. He felt attached to Wade. But he wasn't sure if he should help him become king, or make sure he wasn't. And he couldn't let Nolee be imprisoned. But he knew the loophole. "Nolee, it doesn't matter if the heir is born or not. If... if I'm pregnant with his heir, he can be king." he whispered, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:29 pm

Nolee looked sick, "You love him!" she turned to see Micheal and Justin smirking.

"Just as a precautino, guards, take her to the dungeon. Keep an eye on her."

Nolee looked at John, "Brother...please..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:35 pm

John looked down. "Wade, do you have to take her down there? At least just keep her in her room... please, for me." he whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:36 pm

Wade sighed, "Just...take her to the room boys. Not to the dungeon." he wanted John to love him and not think he was crazed. He wasn't crazed.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:38 pm

John smiled softly. "Thank you." He whispered and looked at Nolee. "I'm sorry Nolee... He's going to get an heir."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:41 pm

Nolee teared up, "You betrayed him. You betrayed father and Cody." she was dragged to her room and laid there, curled into a ball.

Wade took John outside, "It's a beautiful day. Tell me, are you happy?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:44 pm

John shook his head, his eyes filling with tears. "N-No. I betrayed my father and my sister." He whimpered, crying quietly. He felt so guilty, his heart hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:47 pm

Wade held him, "There was no use in going to an early grave like your father and your sister will be lucky to ever find a lover. You? You are going to be my queen little one. My lover. The child of my countless heirs."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:51 pm

John looked at him. "Your... your Queen? But I thought you wanted Nolee to be your Queen. Plus, she'll hate me if I become your lover, let alone your Queen." he said, looking don nervously.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:53 pm

"She is a nothing, I want to be with you. I only keep her alive for you," Wade smiled.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:54 pm

John was a little shocked at that. "Okay." He whispered. "I wanna be with you too. I'll be your Queen." He said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 04:58 pm

Wade kissed him chastely, "You are more beautiful than the stars in the sky."

Nolee laid in bed, hearing the door open and knowing it was probably Eva but not caring at the moment.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 05:01 pm

Evan walked silently over to Nolee. "My Princesa, I heard a commotion. What is troubling you, my dear?" She whispered softly, laying next to Nolee.

John chuckled softly. "Well thank you." He said softly before kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 05:05 pm

Nolee frowned, "MY brother fell for that...that thing who killed our father and killed my dear friend Cody!"

Wade smiled, "What do you desire for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 05:07 pm

John shrugged. "I'm fine with anything. Maybe something Italian."

Eva smiled. "Oh darling. One thing you must learn about the heart, is that it cannot be controlled..." She said softly in her smooth, Brazilian accent. "It will do as it pleases, fall who it wants to fall for."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 05:12 pm

Wade nodded, "I will have the cooks whip up a beautiful meal."

Nolee frowned, "He's a bad man! Cold hearted! He killed Cody, my only friend! And yet John loves him!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)   Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny) - Page 6 Empty24/06/11, 05:14 pm

Eva sighed. "I know, sweetheart I know. And John knows this, and I'm sure its killing him inside to love this man. But understand, that John can not help this. His heart loves Wade, not the cold hearted monster." She said softly.

John smiled. "Thank you. That sounds good." He said.
Back to top Go down

Two Sides Of The Same Coin (for Johnny)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next