Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowed Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 05:46 pm

Jeff tried to fight back, like always, but he was too small, too weak. Soon enough, he knew Matt would join. "Hey, guys!" he heard someone yell, sounding like his brother. The guys let him fall to the ground and he slumped against the ground, taking deep breaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 05:53 pm

"Alright guys, that's enough! Randy, Adam, and Cena, get to practice or you'll be benched for the rest of the year." Matt growled.

Adam scoffed. "C'mon man, what's the big deal? He was being a little bitch and he threw my book on the ground. Now relax and help me teach him a lesson."

"I don't give a shit what he did. Get. Fucking. Lost. Or so so help me god you can forget playing football for the rest of your high school days!" Matt snarled.

When the three boys saw Matt was serious, they scurried away back to practice. Matt looked down at Jeff who was trying to pick up his scattered books. He bent down and scooped up all the books in one motion, handing them to Jeff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 05:56 pm

Jeff catiously took the books. "Thanks," he muttered, going around Matt and walking away. The tears were welling up in his eyes and he needed to get to the bathroom so he could do so in private.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 06:01 pm

Matt sighed. "Jeff wait!" He called out and hurried behind Jeff, turning him around to see the tears burning in his brother's green iris's.

"Did... did they hurt you? 'Cause if they did I'll make sure they pay for it." It was unusual for Matt to be so protective of Jeff, hell this new attitude even scared Matt himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 06:19 pm

Jeff just looked at him. "Why do you even care? It never bothered you before. Whats so different now?" Jeff was touched by how his brother was acting. Usually, he didnt care about what Matt did or what he cared about but now.... He knew he felt something for his brother, something besides hate. But what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 06:38 pm

Matt sighed. "Honestly Jeff, I don't know what's changed. After what you told me last night... I guess I felt pretty bad. And it doesn't matter if you believe me or forgive when I say I'm sorry... just know that from now on... I want things to be different between us." Matt finished.

"Now tell me..." Matt started. "what did those assholes on my team do to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 07:31 pm

Jeff looked into his brothers eyes and saw truth. He didnt know what had happened but he knew he wanted things to be different. He knew he felt something, standing here, looking into his brothers eyes, and he knew it wasnt their usual hate. Jeff nodded. "What didnt they do? The did the same thing they always do. Kicked me, punched me, said hurtful things. The usual," Jeff said, trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 07:44 pm

Matt chewed on his lip as he saw his brother was about to cry. So he did something he hadn't done since their mother died and pulled his baby brother into a hug.

"I know I've been a complete asshole since mom died, and you know you haven't been too perfect yourself. But I really do want things to be different, so I'm gonna talk to the guys and make sure they leave you alone, but only if you give me chance to prove that I'm not a complete cold hearted bastard." Matt said quietly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 07:48 pm

For the first time since their mom died, Jeff smiled. A real smile. He nodded and dried his eyes, them staying dry. "Id like that. Id like that a lot," he smiled, turning around and walking away and feeling good for the first time in he doesnt know how long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 08:04 pm

When Jeff smiled, it made Matt smile. He watched the younger Hardy walk away before heading to football practice. Practice went on as usual... until something happened. When Matt's back was turned, Adam grabbed the football and aimed at Jeff Hardy, who walking by the bleachers to get to his next class. Adam smirked to himself and threw the football right at Jeff, hitting him straight on the head causing him to fall down. The team laughed until Matt started fuming.

"Adam Fucking Copeland!" Matt snarled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 08:13 pm

Jeff fell, clutching his head as it exploded in pain. Tears sprang to his eyes and he curled into fetal position, his book spread out around him on the ground as he heard his brother yell, making his head hurt worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 08:18 pm

"What the fuck was that Copeland?!" Matt growled at the blond.
"C'mon man, I'm just havin' a little fun. Since when do you care about the little bitch?" Adam sneered.
"Since now, jackass." Where the last words before landing a punch square in Adam's face, knocking him out instantly.
Matt jogged over to his fallen brother. "Jeff, you alright?" Matt asked as he kneeled down to check on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 08:23 pm

Jeff pushed him away, gathering his stuff and getting up, swaying a bit. "Yeah, Im fi-" He fell over, clutching his head as it throbbed harder. "No, Im not okay," he groaned, squeezing his eyes shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 08:31 pm

Matt cursed under his breath and he helped Jeff to his feet again, this time the younger Hardy leaning heavily of Matt. He wrapped his arms around Jeff and helped him find his balance.

"C'mon Jeff, I'm taking you to the nurse, and don't argue with me." Matt said quietly, knowing Jeff must have a major headache. He had never been so pissed when Adam threw that ball at Jeff. He knew he felt something, but for now he locked those feelings away and helped Jeff to the nurse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 08:37 pm

Jeff groaned as Matt helped him to the nurse. His touched stirred feelings in him but his head hurt far too much to think about it. "Thanks, Mattie," he murmured, using his childhood nickname for his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 08:40 pm

Matt felt a blush creep up on his face and his heart swell with warmth when Jeff called him by his old nickname.

"Anytime, Jeffy. You want me to stay or leave?" Matt asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 08:45 pm

Jeff looked at him, eyes wide, bottom lip jutting out. "Please stay," he whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 08:49 pm

Matt smiled at Jeff's puppy dog face. "Then I'll stay." Matt assured, his hand resting on Jeff's. His heart jumped a little when Jeff gave it a small squeeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 09:11 pm

Jeff smiled weakly at his brother, closing his eyes and resting his head against the wall and it started to throb even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 09:18 pm

Matt rubbed his thumb over the back Jeff's palm as the nurse made sure his brother was okay.
"Well, he doesn't have a concussion. But he has a bad bump on the head, so I'm going to have to send him home. Is there any one who can take him?" the nurse asked.
"I'll take him home." Matt assured. He looked down at Jeff who's eyes were closed. "Jeff, I'm gonna go change outta my uniform and then I'll drive you home, alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 09:54 pm

Jeff smiled lightly and nodded. "Yeah, okay. That works," Jeff replied, putting a hand to his forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 09:58 pm

Matt left the nurse's office back to locker room. He changed out of his football uniform back to his regular cloths before heading back to Jeff. His brother was laying on the couch in the nurse's office,eyes closed. Matt smiled to himself, he looked so peaceful.

"C'mon Jeffro, let's go." Matt gently shook him awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 10:04 pm

Jeff groaned. "No! Im tired. I wanna sleep," he whined like a 3 year old, pouting slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 10:10 pm

Matt chuckled lightly. "Alright then, guess I'm carryin' you."

He wrapped his arms around his little brother, picking him up bridal style. Jeff's head fell on his shoulder. Matt just smiled to himself and made his way out to his car.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 10:19 pm

Jeff smiled and wrapped his arms around his brother, burying his face in the crook of his neck.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next