Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age is just a number

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 01:17 am

Pierre smiled softly and pressed close to Casey. "Mercy..." He whispered, resting his head on his chest. He hoped no one would give them any grief about their age difference. He also realized that Casey was not staying here permanently. That thought saddened him. He sighed. "So... are you going to tell your other wrestling friends about me?" He asked with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 01:28 am

"Um I don't think that's such a good idea after how Orton reacted..." Casey said, trailing off as he thought about what he was going to do when the Smackdown shows in France were finished. He may have only just met Pierre, but he realised he'd miss him once he left.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 01:32 am

Pierre nodded. "You are right. I... I am going to miss you... when you leave." He whispered, his eyes starting to fill with tears. he may have only met the man. But he didn't want to let him go quiet yet.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 01:49 am

Casey frowned and put a hand on Pierre's cheek, wiping one of the tears with his thumb. "You're really going to miss me that much?" He asked softly.
Casey was glad they were also doing house shows here. He wasn't needed for the shows that weren't filmed but he still got made to stick around for them, meaning he was in France for at least a week.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 02:03 am

Pierre nodded and wiped his eyes. "Yes, I will. Sorry about the tears I just..." He trailed off. "I will miss you a lot." He sighed.
He'd hope Casey would be sticking around. He wanted to get to know him better. And he hoped no one would stand in their way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 02:10 am

Casey smiled and gently kissed Pierre's forehead. "I'll miss you a lot too." He said, realising as he did so that he really did mean it. "But for now, we have the whole week ahead of us. So don't go getting upset just yet." He added, gently stroking Pierre's cheek.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 03:29 am

Pierre nodded against his chest. "Good. I am tired..." He yawned. "You wore me out." He chuckled, his hand tracing circles on his chest as he fourth for consciousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 03:36 am

Casey lifted Pierre's head and kissed him before letting him lay back down. "Sleep then, I'm not going to disappear, it's my room..." He smiled softly as he watched Pierre.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 03:45 am

Pierre smiled softly before closing his blue eyes, and drifting slowly into sleep. He slept peacefully, not moving in inch from his spot on Casey's chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 04:07 am

Casey eventually fell back asleep after silently watching Pierre for a while as he continued thinking about what he'd do at the end of the week. He may have fallen asleep after the younger male, but he still woke up first and was unable to get back to sleep.
He carefully moved Pierre off him and kissed his forehead before going into the bathroom to shower.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty01/08/11, 07:07 pm

Pierre hugged Casey's pillow to his chest as he was fast asleep, missing Casey's warmth. He was already growing attached to this man. He knew he shouldn't, but he could't control it. He didn't know what he would do when Casey left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty02/08/11, 05:56 am

Casey came out of the bathroom wearing jeans and a t-shirt and stood in the middle of the room for a while, just watching as Pierre slept, a small smile on his face. He'd already thought the younger male was cute and the way he was hugging the pillow in place of Casey made Pierre seem even cuter to him.
Eventually Casey couldn't help but go over and climb onto the bed beside Pierre, gently taking the pillow from his hands before laying beside him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty03/08/11, 12:55 am

Pierre smiled softly in his sleep and pressed close to Casey again, his tea don his chest. He was getting so attached to this man. He knew he shouldn't. Their age difference was big. But he just couldn't care. He had feeling for this man, even if they just had sex and they just met. Pierre couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty03/08/11, 03:42 am

Casey began gently stroking Pierre's hair, unable to get back to sleep. He wished he had more time with Pierre, realising he really didn't want to leave him despite having only known him for a few hours. He stared up at the roof, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty03/08/11, 06:21 pm

Pierre smiled softly in his sleep, loving when people stroked his hair. It always calmed him down. The next morning he woke up, still in Casey's arms. He men ally cursed himself, knowing he should have been home. But he knew his mother at least wouldn't mind. He yawned, slowly sitting up and stretching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty03/08/11, 08:09 pm

"Hey," Casey said softly when Pierre sat up. "Feeling better now that you've slept?" Casey sat up, brushing a hand through his blond hair. Instead of moving closer to Pierre like he wanted to, he leaned against the back of the bed and the pillows as he waited for Pierre to wake up properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty08/08/11, 05:58 am

Pierre smiled softly and nodded. "Very." He whispered, his fingers tracing circles on Casey's chest. "Did you sleep?" He asked, gently kissing Casey's chest, his arm draped over his waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty08/08/11, 06:03 am

"Um..." Casey said, distracted by what Pierre was doing. "Sort of...Not really." He stared down at Pierre and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty08/08/11, 06:05 am

Pierre pouted. "You should have. Sleep is good." He chuckled, sitting up and stretching. He'd have to get home soon. But he didn't want to. He wanted to stay with Casey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty08/08/11, 06:12 am

"I try to, I just can't sometimes. I wish I could though." Casey said, yawning. He was hoping Pierre wouldn't have to go anywhere, wanting him to stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty08/08/11, 06:15 am

Pierre glanced at the time. "I have to leave in hour." He sighed, laying back down next to Casey, yawning a little. His hair was messy but if anything it looked sexier. "You think your friend will tell anyone about us?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty08/08/11, 06:21 am

Casey frowned, laying on his side to face Pierre. He reached out and gently ran a hand through Pierre's hair.
"I hope not...but I wouldn't put it past him." He sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty24/08/11, 04:22 pm

Pierre sighed softly. "I see..." He breathed. "He looks like he has... ah what is it... anger issues, no?" He said, chuckling a little as his body relaxed against the bed, enjoying Casey's touch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty24/08/11, 07:52 pm

Casey couldn't help but laugh that even someone who'd only just met Randy thought he had anger issues. "I'm sure he does," Casey said, still playing with Pierre's hair. As he stared at him, Casey couldn't help but think he'd forgotten something important, he wasn't sure what is was though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 4 Empty24/08/11, 08:25 pm

:Weren't you supposed to go to meeting or something?" Pierre murmured, snuggling in tot he pillows. "If you have to go, I have to run home and get some other cloths anyway." He said, looking up at Casey.
Back to top Go down

Age is just a number
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next