Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age is just a number

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 03:45 pm

Pierre smiled. "Go out. You can not keep me in this room and have sex with me forever." he chuckled, having to reach on his tip to ease and lean his head up to kiss Casey's lips, mentally cursing the height difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 09:04 pm

Casey laughed, blushing slightly "That is so not why I suggested staying in..." He said, though he failed to keep himself from smiling as he said it. "You'll probably end up taller than me eventually." He said after leaning so that it was easier for Pierre to reach him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 09:26 pm

Pierre chuckled. "I am short. A few more inches and I'll probably be done." He said, running a hand through his hair. "Now let's go." He said, taking Casey's hand as they walked out of the hotel room. "You'll need an excuse to tell everyone who sees me with you." He pointed out as they walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 09:35 pm

"I'm not that tall." Casey pointed out as he followed. "I know...but I have no idea what I would say...Not that it would matter with the guys I work with if Randy's already told everyone about you." He rolled his eyes, going quiet as he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 09:41 pm

Pierre shrugged. "If they ask, tell them I am... uh, French-Canadian cousin." He chuckled. "You are Canadian, we could pull it off." He said as they sat next to each other in a booth in the hotel restaurant. "So you plan on taking to America, huh?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 10:01 pm

"That could work," Casey said. "Um...what about the hand holding?" He asked, looking at Pierre. "And yes, I'll take you with me, I can't just leave you here when you have nowhere to go. What about your mother though?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 10:06 pm

"Hand holding... um... we're close?" Pierre offered. "And my mother... she may love me but she does not have the backbone to stand up to my father. She'll just side with him." he sighed. "And I have to finish school, in America. I mean, my English is good but I am horrible when it comes to reading..." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 10:20 pm

"Too bad if people don't buy that excuse." Casey smirked, he wasn't planning on letting a few people's odd looks stop him. "That's not good, a mother should stand up for her own kid. My parents were both over protective of me because of something that happened when I was younger." He looked down at the table, frowning.
"Oh, don't worry you'll pick it up. Speaking of reading different languages..." Casey picked up one of the menus and frowned, wishing he could read French.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 10:24 pm

Pierre chuckled and shook his head. he translated the menu for Casey before looking at him. "What happened to you when you were younger?" He asked, looking over the menu for something he wanted to eat. "My parents... their just not very good ones." He sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 10:34 pm

"Um...My cousin and I fought..." Casey said slowly, looking down at the table again. "He pushed me in the pool...and I-I almost drowned." He said quietly, it was something he didn't speak of often. He looked up for a second to point out something simple, figuring it would be easier if Pierre ordered, then looked down again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 10:36 pm

"I am sorry, that must have been, traumatizing..." Pierre said softly as the waiter came over. He ordered their meal before Pierre rested his hand on Casey's knee. "If it helps... I can not swim." He chuckled, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 10:49 pm

Casey nodded slowly "It was..." He almost whispered, looking up at Pierre. "I can't swim either, I can't even go in water anymore." He ran a hand through his hair, one of his nervous habits he had when he was uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 10:56 pm

Pierre nodded quietly. "I get it." He said softly. "I never learned because someone actually tried to drown me when I was around 10 or 11." Pierre sighed, playing with the hem of his shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 11:08 pm

"Oh, that's older than I was." Casey told Pierre as he hugged him. He kissed Pierre's head as he held him close, reluctantly letting go of him when their food arrived. He slowly began eating as he thought of something to change the subject with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 11:18 pm

Pierre sighed when they pulled away. They ate in a comfortable silence and when they finished, Pierre glanced at Casey. "So, are you working this week or do I have you all to my self?" He purred with a smile, his hand on Casey's thigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 11:28 pm

Casey looked down at Pierre's hand, a small smile on his face. "Well I only had to do the one show here, they don't need me for live events, only the actual shows...which I missed," He said, looking guilty.
"So you have me, all to yourself." He leaned closer, almost forgetting they were supposed to be cousins in public.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty27/08/11, 11:37 pm

Pierre smiled before pulling away when someone came toward their table. THe man was big, looking like a wrestler. He looked at Casey. "Do you know that man?" Pierre asked, looking at the muscled man along with someone else come their way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty28/08/11, 12:02 am

"Um..." Casey said, distracted. He slowly looked up, frowning when the guys reached the table.

"Well hello there Casey, who's this young fella?" Sheamus asked as he stopped, looking at Pierre.

Casey had never really spoken to either of the guys before, but everyone seemed to know his name anyway, he just hoped it wasn't because of Randy. The other man stood a few steps away from Sheamus, his wavy hair reaching his chin. Despite it being a casual restruant, he wore a suit and had a very stuck up manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty28/08/11, 12:37 am

Pierre looked nervously at the two men. "I am Pierre. His cousin." He said, gesturing to Casey before looking down at his lap timidly. He knew he and Casey were looking pretty cozy and they could be caught. Thought not in France, they could get caught in America. And Pierre did not want to get Casey in trouble. He'd hate himself if he did. The other, quiet man made him nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty28/08/11, 12:55 am

"Cousin? That's not what I heard...Oh and I'm Sheamus by the way, well Stephen, but everyone just uses my ring name." The Irish man said, holding out his hand to Pierre, his accent and pale sking making him stand out in the place.

Casey was trying not to look nervous, glancing over at the still silent William Regal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty28/08/11, 12:59 am

Pierre hesitantly shook he large, pale man's hand. "Well you must have heard wrong. I am his younger cousin." He said. He didn't know th enlaces in Canada so he had no clue which parts were French-Canadian so he refrained from saying where he was from.

William eyed the boy and looked at Casey. "Did you have sex with the boy?" He asked quietly to Casey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty28/08/11, 01:11 am

Sheamus raised an eyebrow at Pierre, not entirely believing it. He straightened the hat that he was wearing and leaned against the chair that was opposite to Casey and Pierre.

"Um, no." Casey said, hoping Regal believed it. "Randy probably misunderstood, he was half asleep when he came to see me. Pierre's my cousin who came to visit me in my room. Pierre had only just woken up when Randy came, so he wasn't dressed..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty28/08/11, 01:14 am

Regal pursed his lips but shrugged. "Whatever you say." He said quietly. Pierre looked up at Sheamus. "It is true. That's all I can say." He said, his accent thick with nerves before he looked down at his lap, his face heated. He hated lying. But he would not reveal their little affair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty28/08/11, 01:49 am

Sheamus shrugged, it wasn't his place to judge people and though he didn't exactly believe their story, he could see why they were so anxious for people to believe it, the boy looked quite young.
He looked over at Regal and raised an eyebrow, as if asking him whether or not they should just go with it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 6 Empty28/08/11, 03:28 am

Regal shrugged at Sheamus, silently telling him to let them be... for now. "Sheamus, c'mon, we have a show soon." He said, getting up front he table, giving one last glance at Pierre who was still looking down at his lap.
Back to top Go down

Age is just a number
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next