Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age is just a number

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Age is just a number Empty
PostSubject: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty27/07/11, 11:33 pm

Casey yawned as he sat at a table outside the front of a restaurant, he was staying at the hotel up the road; it was still early but he couldn't sleep so he'd gone for a walk then decided to get breakfast.
He ran a hand through his blond hair and looked out at the street, he'd never been to France before; since he started working with the WWE he'd been to a lot of places he'd only ever dreamed of visiting.
Casey sighed as he looked around, suddenly feeling lonely. He hadn't made many friends at work yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty27/07/11, 11:37 pm

Pierre walked into the cafe he usually went to, wanting to get out of his house. His father had yelled at him for forgetting to do the dishes... and backhanded him across the face. His father... was strict. but his mother was relaxed. He got a coffee and sat down at a table. Across the place, he saw an older man. He was attractive. Very, very attractive. And he couldn't help but check him out. But Pierre shook his head. He had no chance. This man looked to be in his late 20s. Pierre just turned 16.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty27/07/11, 11:48 pm

Still waiting for his breakfast, Casey put his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his hand, staring out at nothing in particular, unaware that anyone was watching him. He was thinking about how few close friends he'd had during his life, a sad look in his bright blue eyes as he realised how isolated his shyness had made him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 12:36 am

Pierre couldn't help but stare at the man, hoping he'd see him or something. He knew it was wrong to be attracted to someone who was so much older But Pierre couldn't help it. He just wanted to escape for a bit, his father especially. He still felt the handprint on his cheek from his father. He bit his lip. The man would come to him if he want whim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 12:54 am

Still waiting for his breakfast, Casey sighed and looked around at the other people in the cafe, his eyes resting on a cute looking young boy. He sort of felt guilty that he thought the boy was cute, but ended up staring at him. Knowing that if he didn't go over and at least talk to the boy now, he'd be bothered by it all day, Casey sighed then got up and headed over towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 01:01 am

Pierre picked at his food for a bit, thoughts running through his head like always. He glanced up and saw the blond man walking over. His heart raced. He didn't know what to say. When the man was close enough, he smiled ups t him. But as he looked at the gorgeous man, all English words left his mind and he had no words due to his nervousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 01:16 am

As he first started walking over to the boy, Casey realised he had no idea what he'd say, he couldn't exactly just start flirting with him in public, no matter how cute he looked. When the boy looked up and smiled at him, Casey suddenly hoped he wasn't as young as he thought he was.
When he reached the boy's table he still hadn't really thought of anything to say.
"Hi there...Sorry to bother you, but I realised we were both sitting alone and was hoping you wouldn't mind having someone to talk to..." Was all he could come up with as he looked at the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 01:22 am

"Oui-I mean, yes. Of course, take a seat." Pierre finally got out in his thick French accent, gesturing to the empty seat across from him. He was just thankful that he had gotten out the words in English. While he was good at the language, sometimes he forgot a few words. And he sucked at reading English out loud.

"So, what is your name?" He asked, looking at the gorgeous man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 01:34 am

"Thanks," Casey said, smiling as he sat down, instantly loving the boy's French accent.
"My names Casey..." He paused nervously, hoping the boy hadn't seen the smile. "Casey Johnson." He rolled his eyes at his over-used surname. He'd never been very fond of that name.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 01:39 am

"Casey..." Pierre let the name roll on his tongue, coated in his accent. "Casey Johnson. Unique name. Not common in around here." He chuckled. "My name is Pierre. Pierre Le Petit." He said. "And I feel like I have seen you before. In the uh... what's it called... television! Do you work on the uh TV?" He asked with his head cocked tot he side in an adorable manor, having one of his momentary blanks of English words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 01:51 am

"Well it's a little more common where I come from, only it's mostly girls who share my first name," Casey explained. His cousin often teased him bout that fact. "It's nice to meet you Pierre and actually I am on TV every now and then."
After he finished speaking Casey looked away, hoping to hide the smile that made it obvious he thought Pierre was cute, especially after the boy tilted his head to the side.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 01:55 am

Pierre nodded. "Ah. Casey... I do not think that name is feminine. It suits you." He said with a smile, catching a glimpse of Casey's smile. "Pierre... it is well.. French." He chuckled. "I have never been to America. Do you travel much?" He asked, feeling ashamed that he thought Casey had an amazing smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 02:04 am

"Thanks, you'd be the first who hasn't told me it's a girly name." He looked back at Pierre after he'd managed to stop smiling. "You live around here then? I've started travelling often, now that I'm working on TV. I've never been to France before now. Only ever Canada and America"
He said the name 'Canada' much more fondly than 'America', accidentally hinting that he'd grown up there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 02:22 am

Pierre nodded. "I am from here. I just decided to get out of the house for a bit. And... you must be Canadian, no? I can tell by your looks and uh, slight accent." He chuckled. "So, what do you do on TV?" He asked, sipping his iced coffee. He couldn't help but smile softly as he looked at Casey. At least it couldn't look too normal. Casey would probably pass Pierre off as some kid having a puppy crush, when in reality, the attraction went much deeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 02:41 am

"Yeah I'm Canadian, I haven't been there for a while though." Casey told him, suddenly wondering why he was telling someone he'd only just met, so much about himself.
He missed the place, but also didn't want to go back for various reasons.
"I work with the WWE, have you heard of them?" He asked curiously, raising an eyebrow. He couldn't help but watch the boy, trying to figure out what the smile meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 02:47 am

Pierre nodded. "WWE? Yeah, I watch it whenever I can. I've always loved wrestling. But, I could never be one. I have a low tolerance for pain." He chuckled lightly. He couldn't help but feel like he could trust this man, even if they just met. "So, what do you do? Wrestler or announcer..." He trailed off as his eyes grazed over Casey's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 02:54 am

"Oh I don't think I'd even have it in me to get in the ring with some of those bigger guys, I do interviews backstage on their Smackdown show." Casey barely noticed how Pierre was looking over him, too busy trying to figure out why he was suddenly being so open with someone, he himself staring slightly at the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 02:59 am

Pierre immediately looked down, feeling embarrassed. "Ah, interviewer. It was must be fun, traveling all over the place. I wish I could travel, but I am too young." He chuckled. "Uh, if you do not mind my asking, how old are you?" He asked, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 03:10 am

"Well it's usually fun, except when I have to interview the people I don't get along with. I like travelling but it gets very tiring." Casey mentally cursed at himself for thinking the way Pierre was blushing was cute. "Um...I'm almost thirty..." He trailed off, looking around to see if someone had finally bought his breakfast; he was actually starting to feel hungry now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 03:23 am

Pierre's eyes widened slightly. He was 29. PIerre was 16. That was a major difference. Even so, Pierre still was attracted to the man. "I just turned 16." He said, looking down at his lap. He looked at his untouched food. "Do you want my food? I am not hungry. I just came here to get my mind off of things." He said, pushing his meal over to Casey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 03:34 am

"Oh..." Casey said, hoping he didn't sound as disappointed as he felt about the age difference. "Um thanks, I don't think they're even going to bring the food I asked for," He said, rolling his eyes at the lack of service.
"What sort of things? ...that is, if you don't mind me asking..." He added. "What's in this, by the way?" Casey asked as he stared down at the food.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 01:55 pm

"It is egg omelet. I don't even like them so I do not know why I bought it." Pierre chuckled. "And... I just came to get my mind off my father. We got into a fight and I always come here to get away." He said. "We go into fight about nothing, like always. I just needed to get out of the house." He sighed. He didn't know why he was spilling so much information. But he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 09:13 pm

"Oh, you fight often then?" Casey asked, realising that it bothered him that Pierre didn't get along with his father. "I'm sure if I actually spoke to my parents I'd have the same issue." He told Pierre, hoping it would help to know he wasn't the only one with family issues.
He ran a hand through his blond hair, moving it off his face before eating some of the omlette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 09:42 pm

Pierre nodded "We do. It's just, our fighting can get a bit out of control." He said before he could stop himself. he silently cursed himself, hoping Casey wouldn't realize what he mean. "S-So um, you don't talk to your parents often then?" He asked, trying to get the subject away from himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number Empty30/07/11, 10:24 pm

"No I don't, I've barely spoken to them since I left home." Casey told Pierre, noticing he didn't really want to talk about his father anymore. Casey was too busy eating to think about what he'd meant about the fights getting out of control and still wondering why he was telling Pierre so much.
Back to top Go down

Age is just a number
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next