Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age is just a number

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty30/07/11, 11:36 pm

Pierre frowned. "You left home? At what age?" He asked curiously, mixing his ice coffee with the straw. Pierre had often thought about leaving home. But he wouldn't. He could handle himself... most of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 12:12 am

"Not much older than you are actually," Casey sighed. "I went to America to finish my last year of school, then didn't go back." He leaned his head in his right hand, his left still holding the fork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 12:18 am

PIerre nodded. "I have thought of leaving but.. I can not. I don't have the guts and I do not want to leave my mother." He sighed. "So, when is your wrestling show?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 12:22 am

"I do miss my family so I know what you mean, one of the main reasons I didn't go back was because I started seeing someone." Casey told him. "It's not until tonight, so I have the whole day to kill, thanks to insomnia."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 12:27 am

Pierre nodded. "Ah. I wish I could go. But I did not know you guys were in town." He chuckled lightly. "I just ended it with my lover. We just did not work out. I uh, how you say it... am gay. If you have no problem with that." He said nervously. He couldn't believe he just told this to someone he just met.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 12:43 am

"I could probably get you a ticket if you really wanted to go," Casey nodded in understanding when Pierre said he'd just ended a relationship, he knew how much it hurt. "Yeah I kind of... ruined the one i was in earlier this year and we'd been together a while."
Casey looked at him, surprised he'd so openly admitted such a thing.
"If I had a problem with that I'd be a bit of a hypocrite..." He said, smiling at Pierre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 12:47 am

Pierre smiled softly. "Thank you. I'm pretty open but I am careful around certain people." He said with a shrug. "And could you really get me a ticket? That would be amazing. I would hope to see you." He chuckled lightly.
"And if you don't mind my asking, how did you ruin it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 01:04 am

"Some people are just jerks huh?" Casey sighed. "Well I hope I can, the others that I work with always seem to be able to."
He looked at Pierre and smiled, figuring that he may as well tell him, seeing as he'd already said so much.
"I...kind of get violent when I've had to much to drink..." He looked down and frowned, still feeling guilty about it. "I...hurt him." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 01:07 am

Pierre nodded slowly. "Well we all make mistakes, do we not?" He said softly as he looked at Casey. "So uh, where is your hotel?" He asked, wanting to lighten the mood. He wanted so much to be able to get in bed with the man. He was gorgeous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 01:24 am

"Yeah I guess so..." He didn't answer the other question straight away, still staring down at table. He slowly looked up again suddenly feeling better when he looked at Pierre and smiled at him.
"Um it's up the road actually." He pointed in the direction, though he wasn't entirely sure why Pierre had asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 02:01 am

"How about... you take me back to your room." Pierre breathed, a sultry look in his eyes. His intent was clear in his smile. He wanted Casey. he hoped Casey wanted him in the same way. Or else he'd look like a fool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 02:26 am

Casey stared at him. He realised he'd been thinking the same thing, but that didn't mean he didn't feel guilty. He smiled back and nodded slowly.
"Are you...done here?" He asked, slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 02:28 am

Pierre smiled and nodded. "Oui. Let's go. And relax... the age of consent here is 15." He said with a wink as he got up and threw their trash away. "Now lead the way, Casey." He purred the older man's name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 02:46 am

Casey sighed in relief, glad to hear he wouldn't be breaking any laws. He had to force himself not to stare as Pierre got up. He stood when Pierre came back from getting rid of the trash and grinned at him, loving the way he said his name.
He led the way back up the street to the hotel, hoping nobody else from work was up yet, knowing they'd give him hell if they saw him bringing in someone so young.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 02:48 am

Pierre followed Casey. He'd had sex before. So it's not like it was his first time. He occasionally stared at Casey's body s they walked before focusing himself again. They got to the room, Pierre winked at Casey and pushed him on the bed, slowly stripping off his cloths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 03:10 am

Surprised at the suddeness of his actions, Casey barely had time to react to being pushed onto the bed before Pierre started undressing him. He reached a hand out and gently put it on Pierre's shoulder to stop him.
"Hey..." Casey said softly, hoping stopping him hadn't given Pierre the wrong idea. "We should at least do this properly..." Casey slowly moved his hand and put it on Pierre's cheek, gently pulling him closer before kissing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 03:19 am

Pierre kissed back, pressing close to Casey as he pretty much melted into the kiss. "Casey..." He moaned against his lips, getting turned on as his body was pressed against the older man's. He straddled Casey's was it, murmuring things in French as he kissed his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 03:31 am

Casey couldn't help but let out a small moan as Pierre pressed his body against him. He wrapped his arms around Pierre's waist and pulled him closer, smiling despite not understanding a word he was saying. Casey put a hand back on Pierre's cheek, wanting to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 03:37 am

Pierre kissed back while he unbuttoned Casey's shirt, sliding it off. he pulled away and took off his own cloths as well, letting Casey see his young, naked body for the first time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 03:48 am

Casey tried to ignore the guilt that was nagging at him as he looked up and down Pierre's body, finding himself even more attracted to him as he did so. He smiled and held his arms out to Pierre, suddenly wanting him close to him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 04:02 am

Pierre smiled softly and straddled Casey's waist again. He pushed the blond down so he was laying down. His hand trailed down Casey's body, stroking the older man's length. "That feel good, mon amour?" He purred, his accent thicker than it ever was with lust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 04:10 am

Casey let out another moan as Pierre began stroking him.
"Y-yeah..." He stuttered nervously, still trying to relax and not feel so guilty about enjoying it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 04:12 am

Pierre smiled softly. "I am legal here. Stop your worrying and enjoy it." He breath in his ear before pressing the tip of Casey's member to his entrance. Pierre groaned, slowly going down on Casey, the older man's length stretching and filling him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 04:22 am

Somehow hearing Pierre say that allowed him to relax and he stopped worrying, for now. He stared at Pierre as he lowered himself onto Casey, wanting him more than ever now, the look in his eyes showing this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 2 Empty31/07/11, 12:36 pm

Pierre hissed. He wasn't used to Casey's size. He let himself stretch and adjust to Casey before he moved his hips, riding the older man's length. He leaned down, burying his face in Casey's neck as he did so. "Casey..." He moaned in pleasure.
Back to top Go down

Age is just a number
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next