Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age is just a number

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty28/08/11, 05:52 am

Sheamus nodded, slowly standing up properly, politely nodding to Casey and Pierre as his way of saying goodbye to them before following Regal out.

Once they were gone, Casey let out a breath he hadn't realised he was holding, relieved. He looked over at Pierre and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Hey, you ok?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty28/08/11, 08:58 pm

Pierre nodded shakily "Yes, i just... I do not want to get you in trouble." He sighed. "Your positive you want to do this? I'd hate for you to go to jail in America because your with me." He sighed. "I know there is a huge age difference between us..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty28/08/11, 10:37 pm

Casey didn't answer for a few minutes, thinking about it. "Yeah...I'm sure." He said, nodding slowly. "We just have to keep it secret." He reminded Pierre, speaking quietly before looking around to make sure no other wrestlers were around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty29/08/11, 04:19 am

Pierre nodded, rubbing his back a little. "I am going to use bathroom. Excuse me." He murmured and got up out of the booth and in tot he bathroom, locking the door. He stood, his back to the mirror and lifted up his shirt. He reached behind, running his hand over the scars and cuts. Casey didn't see them when they had sex because he laid on his back. And Pierre did that for a reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty29/08/11, 05:07 am

"Um...ok..." Casey said uncertainly, wondering why Pierre was rubbing his back. Casey got up and paid for the meal while he waited for Pierre. He went and sat back down, running a hand though his blond hair, staring at nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty29/08/11, 09:32 am

Pierre pressed a warm, damp cloth to his back, letting out a breath. When he finished in the bathroom, he walked up, taking Casey's hand. "Where do we go now?" He asked, lightly squeezing his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty29/08/11, 08:21 pm

Casey jumped slightly when someone touched his hand, facing away from the bathrooms. He smiled when he saw it was Pierre and gently squeezed his hand back. "That depends on where you want to go I guess." Casey said as they walked outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty29/08/11, 11:20 pm

Pierre shrugged. "We can just walk. So tell me, what is the United Staes like?" He asked. he'd never been there. And quite frankly he was afraid to go. Especially if he had to finish school there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty29/08/11, 11:36 pm

"Uh, it's noisy for starters," Casey told him. "Much noiser than here...in the cities anyway, not so much in the towns." He wasn't paying much attention to where they were walking and had no idea of where anything was around the place anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty30/08/11, 12:00 am

Pierre nodded. He knew this city well so he wouldn't let them get lost. "Ah. Well, Paris is noisy and I've been there. How about the ah, laws?" He asked as they walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty30/08/11, 12:17 am

"I...think they're mostly the same..." Casey said uncertainly. He wasn't entirely sure. He looked around at the unfamiliar street as they walked, but wasn't really taking any of it in, busy thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty30/08/11, 12:22 am

Pierre nodded. "What is the age of consent in the US?" He asked, leading them through a park. "Here it is 15. I mean... people may not agree but we are legal here." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty30/08/11, 12:55 am

"Um...it's older..." Casey frowned. "They don't have to agree, it's none of their business." He said, shrugging his shoulders. Usually he'd be bothered by people staring or talking about him, but with Pierre it didn't seem to bother him at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty30/08/11, 03:39 am

Pierre smiled a bit. "You are right. I don't care what they think. I never have really..." He sighed. "I'd just... your are not good to me in prison for having sex with someone who's underage." He chuckled. "Is that what attracted you to me? My youth?" He teased lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty30/08/11, 06:55 am

Casey rolled his eyes, sliently hoping nobody found out once they were in America. "No, that's not why. Not because you're young, because you're...cute" He explained, saying the last word quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty30/08/11, 05:45 pm

Pierre chuckled. "I am cute? Well you are not so bad yourself." He said with a smile, reaching up on his toes and kissing Casey on the lip, lightly squeezing his hand. "I think you are... how do you say it... sexy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty30/08/11, 08:11 pm

"Yes, you are." Casey said, blushing when Pierre said what he thought about him. "You-you're just lucky that no one I work with is out here." He said, staring down at Pierre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty05/09/11, 01:55 am

Pierre chuckled. "Oh relax, no one will catch us." He said. "We should get a drink? am the legal drinking age. We'll just have to go somewhere private." He said, leaning into Casey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty05/09/11, 02:02 am

"They better not." Casey said, still worrying slightly. He nodded at Pierre's idea of getting a drink. "I'm not going to complain about somewhere private..." He said slowly, wrapping an arm around Pierre.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty05/09/11, 02:13 pm

Pierre smiled and nodded. "HOw about the hotel? We can kill a bottle of Crown, yeah?" He asked as they headed in the direction of Casey's hotel. It'd been a while since he had a good drink.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty06/09/11, 06:19 am

"Sure..." Casey said, trailing off as he looked away, pretending to be interested by their surroundings. He gently squeezed Pierre's hand as they walked, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty14/09/11, 06:29 pm

Pierre and Casey went into the hotel room. He went to the mini bar, unlocked like most mini bars where in French hotels. He pulled out Scotch, and poured them glasses. Pierre may or may not have trouble holding down the strong alcohol, but he was sure he could keep it down... hopefully. Pierre just liked to drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty14/09/11, 07:33 pm

"Thanks." Casey said, smiling as he took his glass. He quickly drank it, but was hesitant about having any more. He looked worried as he stared into his now empty glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty14/09/11, 07:54 pm

Pierre downed his drink. They had a few more, and soon, Pierre was a bit tipsy, swaying a little and his movements sluggish. He laid down and mumbled in French, his empty glass on the nightstand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 7 Empty14/09/11, 08:05 pm

"Are you ok...?" Casey asked, sitting near him. He'd had more to drink as well, but he either hadn't had as much as Pierre, or he just held his drink better. He put his half full glass down and leaned over Pierre to see if he was ok.
Back to top Go down

Age is just a number
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next