Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty16/06/11, 01:57 pm

Angelina sat up on the couch stretching. The sound of rain always made her a little sleepy. In fact, some of her best sleep came from listening to soft sounds of celtic music or the rain. She nodded, getting up off the couch following Christy to her room. The last time she was in Christy's room she had accidentally walked in on her naked, which was so embarrassing that she felt her cheeks heating up at the memory.

Angelina sat on the edge of the bed, kicking off her shoes. She was hesitant to lay near Christy because she was unsure if she could just lay there with a warm body next to her and not snuggle against it. Her bed had been void of another body for a while now and sure she got used to it, but what girl didn't like to snuggle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty16/06/11, 07:07 pm

Christy opened up the covers, revealing a soft lavender colored bedsheet, as she gently laid down on the right side of it, as she started to bundle up. The red-head opened up her sheets, as she patted down for Angelina.

"I won't bite, I promise. I might get snuggly, but I won't get too touchy. Promise."
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty16/06/11, 08:26 pm

Angelina crawled over the linen and settled underneath the sheets next to Christy. She managed to smile, trying to relax a little more. "I don't think you're the type to bite unless you've been bitten first otherwise you'd have bitten me already."

She laid her head next to Christy's, eyes lingering on strands of red hair that near her face. They smelled sweet which made her wonder what kind of shampoo Christy used, but then that was hardly a thing to ask right now. Her eyes didn't close instantly. She couldn't help but notice other things about Christy, like how smooth her face looked or how the red hair complimented her skin tone. She wondered if she noticed all of these things because it was such a Beautiful People thing to do or if it was because of something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty17/06/11, 12:40 am

Christy lied down next to Angelina, and looked into her face, and eyes. The woman definately earned her right to be one of the Beautiful People. Her skin was so soft, as her hair smelled like spiced vanilla and lavender. It was heavenly. Christy smiled at Angelina, and said to her...

"I know that you're hurt from your last relationship, Angelina..."

Christy says, snuggling up to her close, wrapping her arms around her waist. She could feel Angelina's warm breath on her neck as she did so, and said to her...

"But... umm... maybe we could try a date sometime." She then stammered a little bit, trying to save face a little bit, and not trying to hint so heavily. "I... I mean if you'd want to." Christy said, blushing a little, as she was confused. She hadn't felt this way about anyone before... a strange mixture of friendship and a hint of lust, but she really respected and genuinely cared for the blonde she held in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty17/06/11, 01:02 am

Angelina allowed herself to be pulled closer to Christy, her eyes lingering on her chest a moment before she closed her eyes. Not necessarily to sleep but to keep from staring. "Yeah I...I really miss Velvet, but I think Winter did the most damage. She just...tore us apart--ripped us away from each other beyond repair. I dunno. I always said I wouldn't let someone get to me but fuck, it gets lonely sometimes."

She thought about Christy's words, so gentle in nature. Christy didn't seen like the type to blatantly hurt someone but she was wrong before. Looks can be deceiving. However, what's one date gonna hurt? She raised her head meeting Christy's eyes. "A date? Well...I...sure if...you're cool with it. I don't see why not since we're both sorta...not with anybody."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty17/06/11, 01:25 am

Christy was dancing on the inside. She was so happy that Angelina said yes, and was barely able to contain herself. But she tried her best to tone down her joy, and try to be as understanding as possible, having no idea what kind of hold that Winter had on her.

"I don't know what this Winter did to you... but I'll do whatever I can to keep you safe, Angelina. I... I really care about you, girl."

Christy went in for a friendly kiss on Angelina's lips, loving how they felt against her own. She didn't want to sleep with Angelina, at least not yet, until they had complete and 100 percent trust for each other. However, she'd be lying to herself if she hadn't thought about it, seeing how gorgeous this woman is. Christy snuggled up to Angelina, and giggled slyly...

"Honey, your skin is so perfectly soft. I'm very jealous."
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty17/06/11, 01:43 am

Angelina allowed the kiss and instantly kissed Christy back, leaning in deepening the kiss a little before drawing back some. Her cheeks turned a light pink at the mention of her smooth skin but she doubted it was anything like Christy's. She hoped she wouldn't seem too hypocritical, but she ran a finger down Christy's arm, smiling big. "Oh no girlfriend. I think you're the one with the perfectly smooth skin not to mention a perfect tan as well. Me? Look at me. I look like a ghost compared to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty17/06/11, 01:59 am

Christy was getting hot. She was trying to control her lust as good as she can, not wanting to push things with Angelina. However, as the two kissed, and flirted back and forth, it seemed like Angelina might've been thinking the same way Christy was.

"Well... you're the prettiest ghost I've ever seen, Angelina."

Christy said teasingly, as she kissed Angelina again. Her emotions were fighting amongst each other, whether or not to make love to Angie, or to keep things simple, and wait. She was about to kiss Angelina again, when a big boom of thunder hits.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty17/06/11, 02:12 am

The little teasing kisses between them were starting to get to Angelina and she was trying so hard not to act on them too much either. Christy's compliment made her smile even more and when she leaned in to nip her lips again, the thunder boomed, causing her to jump and cling to Christy.

After a while, she calms down, letting out a laugh. "I'm sorry," she laughed. "Storms scare me, especially big bouts of thunder and lightening." She held Christy close not really realizing that she'd managed to pull Christy somewhat on top of her, as one of her own legs rested between Christy's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty17/06/11, 02:23 am

Both girls laughed a little bit, as Christy's heart raced when Angelina screamed. Christy then realized what position they were in, as she was all too familar with how dry humping would've looked. As tempting as it was... and it was VERY tempting. They both let out an awkward laugh, as Christy said to Angelina...

"We talked for about an hour... looks like the storm's not dying down very much."

Christy said, rolling off Angelina, before things got more awkward, as Angelina began to lay down on her side, away from Christy, as the stunnign red-head inched closer, wrapping her arms around Angelina's petit body, underneath the covers.

"Rest well, Angie."

Christy said, giving one last kiss to Angelina's cheek, before her eyes started to get heavy, as it wouldn't be long for her to wind down for a nap.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty17/06/11, 02:17 pm

When Angelina woke up, she and Christy were tangled up in a snuggle. She didn't care. Merely she had not been expecting it. She smiled, untangling herself from Christy and turning to look out the window. It did not appear to be raining anymore but it was getting dark. She checked her watch. It was almost time for the night's Impact and she kinda wanted to watch. Velvet had a match that night with Miss Tessmacher against the Mexican Whores as she liked to call them. It was for the tag team belts so she was interested in seeing who won.

Christy had a TV in her room and as Angie watched her slumber, she dared not wake such a peaceful slumber. She was going to retreat downstairs for the couch but she did not want Christy to wake up and find her gone. She wasn't sure how Christy would react and she definitely did not want to give her the impression that something was wrong.

She grabbed the remote off of her nightstand and flipped on the tele. Looked like after this commercial break she would get to see the match. She couldn't help but feel a slight pang of jealously. The two looked pretty cozy on their way to the ring and the way the two of them copped feels of one another slightly angered Angelina. But she let it go, deciding to settle in an get ready for what should be a great match.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty20/06/11, 11:09 pm

Christy awakened to the sound of her TV on, as she heard the annoying voice of Mike Tenay run through her speakers. She hadn't been into the TNA scene, especially since her old friend, Gail Kim, told her how much of a shithole it was. Christy woke up around the 1:49 mark, and remarked to Angelina...

"Who are the strippers?"

She then noticed "Sky" emblazened on the dirty blonde's bottoms, and immediately thought about the conversation, remembering about how Angelina felt about her, and tried to defend herself, saying...

"That's her... isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty20/06/11, 11:35 pm

Angelina watched the screen hard, taking note of the chemistry between Miss Tessmacher aka Brook Adams and her ex partner in the ring and bedroom, VelVel. Angie blinked, turning to look at Christy who was finally awake. "Oh gosh Christy. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you."

She looked back at the screen, nodding. "Yeah that's her. Velvet Sky... Sorry. I just...wanted to see if she could do it without me. Ya know, win the belts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty21/06/11, 01:57 am

Christy looked at the dirty blonde, durign the match, and assumed why she thought Angelina had a rough time getting over her. The girl looked absolutely gorgeous, and had to refrain from mentioning that any of the girls did, not wanting to offend Angelina over it. Velvet was doing very well, granted a few dirty shots here and there, but the other two had their own fair share of them.

"I miss the ring, sometimes. But then again, peacefulness and the lack of drama is a pretty welcome thing."

She said, remembering her old wrestling days, back when she tangled with the likes of Trish Stratus, Melina, and Tara.

"Tessmacher? So they're the heels, right?"

She said, knowing that Lex Luthor's girlfriend had a similar name to that, as she watched the fight.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty21/06/11, 03:08 pm

"Well Velvet is actually a face and in this case, Miss Tessmacher is acting as a face as well. She's usually a tweener--not really a face but not really a heel either--but as of late she's been making a slow face turn."

The match continued on and it looked like Velvet and Brooke would get the win and become the new tag champs, a feat that Angie and Vel never accomplished due to several mistakes TNA executives made. "Being in the ring is alright, but to be honest, I'm not sure I'd miss it too much if I quit TNA. It hasn't been the same in almost 2 years and I'm starting to wonder if my place really is with TNA."

Plus...she couldn't help but miss Velvet, but that was probably because she didn't have anyone else to distract her from missing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty21/06/11, 11:42 pm

Christy understood that feeling. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go back, despite the fact she made so many friends over the years, and keeps in touch with Candice and Maria over Facebook, as well as Gail Kim. She was watching the match, knowing that Angelina must've really missed her. She went next to her and said...

"You shouldn't let her hurt you anymore..."

Angelina began to look at Christy, as it finally clicked. She finally realized it...

"She cheated on you, didn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty22/06/11, 02:11 am

Angelina held her head down for a moment. "I...can't be sure. The signs were all there but I don't really know Christy," she said sadly. "I don't remember much about how we ended. I had to leave TNA for a while to take care of some issues with my VISA. Apparently TNA let mine expire so I had to wait 30 days or so before I could live in the states again. Anyway, when I finally got back to TNA, she had replaced me with a Von Erich. From that point on we fought and fought. We eventually made up but then Winter entered the picture..."

Angelina shook her head. "It's so crazy Christy. I know I need to move on. Maybe I...maybe I should just go sleep with somebody. If it's good enough maybe I'll forget," she said, wiping her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty24/06/11, 04:41 pm

Christy could feel Angelina's confusion and pain. When Angelina said that she should just sleep with someone, no matter how Christy was tempted to take her up on that offer, they both know it wouldn't be right.

"Angie. There's no reason to demote yourself like that. You're a strong, beautiful, and wonderful woman. Maybe tomorrow, we can head to the beach.... maybe have our first date there."

Christy said, hoping it might help perk Angelina back up.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty24/06/11, 05:16 pm

Angelina nodded. The thought of a date with anyone hadn't crossed her mind but now that she thought about it, it didn't seem like a bad idea at all. "That sounds like fun."

She forced a smile. "Sorry for getting so emotional over stuff. I'll try not to think about Velvet anymore."

She slid off the bed stretching her arms. "I should probably get home. I don't have any clothes and I don't need to wear out my welcome. I enjoyed my day here Christy. You're a great friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty25/06/11, 03:02 am

"Angelina, you're always welcome here. You know that."

Christy says, giving Angelina a warm hug, again taking in her scent. She loved the smell of her shampoo.

"Maybe you could show me where you get your shampoo at? I'm not very good at dolling myself up, sometimes. Anyway, let's make this around 8, okay? Want me to pick you up?"
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty25/06/11, 02:30 pm

Angie returned the embrace sighing. "I feel welcome, but ya know, need to get home and clean. Cleaning helps me clear my head."

She pulled away with a smile. "We can doll ourselves up whenever you like. I learned makeup secrets from Vel, but I'm all about the hair."

Angelina glanced towards the door thinking about her beat up old Nissan. "Your car would probably be better. I often don't know when mine is gonna put me down on the side of the road. Eight sounds great. Just text me when you're on your way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty27/06/11, 08:18 pm

Christy smiled widely. She wanted to make things a little more permanent with Angelina. There was just something about her that made Christy feel whole.

"Okay, Angelina. I'll text you. I can't wait, girl."

Christy said, as she seen Angelina drive off, in her Nissan. She was excited, and happy to see her, and anxious to date her. Christy waved Angelina goodbye, and was going to plan on it.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty28/06/11, 02:03 am

When Angelina got home, she did not go to bed. After taking that nap, she was hardly sleepy anymore. Instead she did a little cleaning starting with the bathroom. She cleaned the shower and toilet, mopped the floor and washed the mirror. An hour passed then she decided to do the same in the tiny kitchen mopping the floor and wiping counters that were already as clean as they were going to get.

She finally quit cleaning 3 hours later when her body felt tired again. A quick shower was in order to get the sweat off of her and then she spent the remainder of her time picking out a bikini and something dress casual just in case Christy wanted to go somewhere else.

When she was finally satisfied with her pickings, she climbed into bed falling asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty28/06/11, 03:19 am

It was about 7:30, as Christy had just finished packing the trunk of her 2008 Porsche Panamera, as she was dressed in a purple bikini, and packed in a Pearl Jam T-Shirt and khaki pants.

She never was much on dresses, as Christy got into her imported Porsche, which had been modified for American roads, as she revved the engine up. She loved the sound of that thing, as she drove out to the address that Angelina had given her. Fighting traffic, she headed to the apartment complex, and called up Angelina...

"Hey Angie! How are you girl? Are you ready to hit the beach, girl?"
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 4 Empty28/06/11, 04:08 pm

Angelina stepped out onto the balcony. "Yeah I'm coming." She hoisted her bag over her shoulder and carefully made her way down the stairs ready to go in her bikini and flip flops. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail--a rarity--but she could always take it down later.

"Wow Christy, you look hot. Love the bikini. Purple looks good on you." Angie's purse was tucked away in her bag. "I brought some extra cash in case you wanted me to buy some extra drinks or something."
Back to top Go down

Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Beaches-
Jump to: