Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty28/06/11, 09:53 pm

Christy smiled, as Angelina got in the passenger seat of her Panamera. Christy taken a sly peek, checking out Angelina, while she was in her bikini. Christy said to the lovely blonde...

"Honey, there's no need for money where we're going. I'm going to show you my secret..."

Christy looked back, as she eased out of parallel parking, and started to head in the opposite direction of the section of the beach where she first met Angelina.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty29/06/11, 12:22 am

Angelina tossed her bag in the back, lowered her sunglasses and relaxed as wind kissed her place. "A secret huh? Hell now I'm really excited," she said with a smile. It had been a while since she had gone on an official date, but then Winter wasn't exactly the date type. Sure she was probably romantic but creepy and hell, Angie's head hurt trying to figure her out. Instead she focused on relaxing with her new friend and possibly girlfriend if they kept this up. She was starting to really dig Christy, but she wasn't going to rush things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty29/06/11, 03:35 pm

Christy raced down the highway, speeding up her import to speeds of 90 plus miles per hour, and weaving through traffic.

"Gosh, I love this thing!"

Christy said, turning off, and heading out towards the outskirts of LA.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty04/07/11, 10:19 am

Normally Angelina flipped out about fast speeds, but a lot of that had to do with years of dealing with Velvet's road rage. She glanced over at Christy smiling to herself. The girl was confident in all that she did including driving. Of course, Angelina had to admit that if she had a ride like this she would let her spirit run wild on the open road.

"Sweet ride Christy."

Angelina closed her eyes without a care in the world right now. She just couldn't wait to really start her time with Christy and hoped by the end of the day they will have grown closer, possibly allowing herself to completely let go of the old friendships she once had focus on new beginnings. Somehow though, the tiny voice in the back of her head seemed to doubt it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty05/07/11, 02:44 am

Down the dusty roads, which really surprised Angelina about how far she traveled, Christy stopped the carat what seemed to be a dead-end. Angelina seemed to have her mind a little boggled, as Christy said to her.

"It'll just be a little hike to it. It'll be worth it..."

Christy said with an anxious smile. She gets out, and opened up her trunk, revealing a picnic basket, and a couple of tiki torches. Christy handed the basket to Angelina, as she lead the way. Through the small wooded area, Christy lead Angelina to a small secluded beach, as sunset was about to fall. Christy looked back at her, and said...

"No one else knows about this place. There's no tourists to litter on it, or crowds to fight. It's been through my family for ages. We even built that shack over there."

Christy said, pointing to a small shack that was rustic, but sturdy, and lasted through about four hurricanes.

"Well... what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty05/07/11, 04:18 pm

Angelina looked around the secluded area smiling big at the sight. The sun was still setting, the sky a combination of reds, oranges and purples with stars peeking through the haze. Angie's eyes rounded on the shack. "Wow. Christy this place is great! No kids running around, no pigs--nothing. Just the quiet serene of the place."

She walked out towards the shack looking around. "Where do we set up for our evening dinner mademoiselle?" she said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty05/07/11, 04:33 pm

"I'm glad you like it, Angelina. Let's go near those palm trees, it's just out of the wake of the water."

Christy said, ditching her shoes, as she felt the sand between her toes as she walked over towards the palm trees, in just her purple bikini. She stuck a torch into the soft sand beneath them, and one not too far away from it, as she lit them up.

"This place is great... however, if I didn't go to the public beach, I wouldn't have met you. So there is at least one pro about it."

She said looking into the beautiful eyes of the blonde across from her. Everything was perfect. There was no one else for miles, and the weather and sky were beautiful, as was Angelina.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty05/07/11, 04:50 pm

Angelina rarely blushed or got bashful around anyone but just hearing someone seem genuinely happy that they met her made her feel better about being alone. Well, no. She wasn't exactly alone anymore since she spent most of her down time with Christy which she enjoyed very much so.

Angelina moved closer to Christy laying out the towel and setting down the basket. Everything was perfect and not a rain cloud in sight. "Wow. i think we picked the perfect night to relax and have fun. Maybe luck's really on our side for a change."

Angie watched Christy light the torch noting how she looked beautiful as the flames illuminated her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty05/07/11, 05:18 pm

"I agree, Angie. I don't think this could be a better day."

Christy said, as the two gorgeous women sat down on the blanket, as Christy opened it up to reveal some hot dogs, with buns, as well as cherries with whipped cream for dessert. The red-head started to make a quick fire, while having a griddle being elevated to cook them on.

"I'm probably not the best at romantic things, Angelina, but I hope you don't mind it. All that matters to me is spending time with you."
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty05/07/11, 05:28 pm

Angelina placed a hand on top of Christy's. "Look, I'm a simple gal. Sure I doll myself up a lot but its part of my character. I've grown used to having to look like this Barbie doll princess of the Beautiful People and so it's kind of who I am now. But...there's another me too. This laid back girl who just enjoys the occasional burger, pizza and hot dogs. You're getting to see that girl more than anyone else."

Angelina watched the embers dance in order to keep from staring at Christy's perfect featues. "Expensive evenings mean little if you don't enjoy the person you're with. I'd rather be out on a simple picnic with someone who might care about me as much as I care about them than to have someone put on a show just for a one time romp in the sack. You worry too much Christy. Just be you and do what feels right to you. You were feeling the hot dogs over an expensive restaurant and lucky for you, it works," she winked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty05/07/11, 06:09 pm

Christy smiled at Angelina... she just felt like the person she'd been looking for this whole time. Christy never thought it was another woman, though. Christy pulled out a paper plate for the hot dogs, and then leaned in towards Angelina, just wanting to kiss her wonderful lips.

"Thank you, Angie... you're right. And I do love spending time with you... I really like you, Angie. You make me feel... loved."

Christy said, looking at Angelina, leaning in close for a kiss. Although she didn't want to rush her feelings... she not only have feelings of love, but also lust for Angelina... it also didn't help that she always had a fantasy of making love on a beach at sunset.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty05/07/11, 06:20 pm

Angelina smiled leaning in the rest of the way meeting Christy's perfect lips that tasted sweet like a mixture of her and her favorite gloss. "It's been a long time since I've made anyone feel anything except pure disgust," she said, laughing a little. "But...maybe we shouldn't talk about my past much."

Angie looked down, their hands still touching slightly. "Do you feel like this, what we're creating here is okay? I heard that you had some girl issues in the past. I...really like you too. I often confuse my feelings but I don't think I'm confused right now. I just...you're a beautiful woman Christy and I'll admit, I'm fucking lonely without you around. But I don't think i'm using you to fill an empty hole. I really started to care for you after some time ya know?"

Angelina looked down. She just wanted things to feel right before she let her feelings for Christy run too deep and risk hurting her or being rejected or both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty05/07/11, 06:39 pm

Christy holds Angelina's hand, symbolizing her feelings for her. She looked up with a sweet smile, and said with all her sincerity.

"Angelina... it's not your past I'm interested in... It's the beautiful, sweet, intelligent, and wonderful person I'm looking at now."

She smelled her hot dogs browning just fine, as she puts them on a paper plate. She then looked over at Angelina, before putting them back in the basket to keep the flies off them, as Christy puts her focus on Angelina.

"I can tell you, though... I feel the same way. You make me whole, Angie."

Christy said, before slowly kissing Angelina's lips longingly. Everything about her was perfect. Christy felt like she was in love... a feeling she hasn't felt in a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty05/07/11, 09:52 pm

Angelina cupped the side of Christy's face kissing her back slowly. She wasn't sure who's tongue made the slip first but the next thing she knew, their tongues were dancing in a heat of fiery longing. Angie broke the kiss, their foreheads still pressed against one another. "Your words make me cry C. I wanna say something back but I don't know what...or how...without..."

Her voice cracked as her hand slide over Christy's shoulders. She felt something for Christy too but getting the words out were hard especially since she didn't remember ever feeling like this before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty05/07/11, 10:40 pm

"You don't have to say anything, Angie..."

Christy said crawling behind Angelina, and putting her hands on her shoulders. She kissed Angelina's cheek, as Angelina turned to her, as their lips kissed again. Christy didn't want to rush her, so she asked one more time, to make sure...

"Angie... I want to make love to you. I won't if you're not ready, or if you're not comfortable, honey."

She says, running her hands over Angelina's perfect tummy, and over her ample breasts, gently kneading them through the thin material of her bikini top.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty05/07/11, 11:21 pm

Angelina stiffened at first; not because she didn't want to get intimate with Christy but because she was afraid of what would happen afterwards. Would they continue to grow closer or would Angie be lured back by Winter? Would Christy decide she needs something more that Angie couldn't give and walk away? So many risks and yet she found herself slipping away.

She answered Christy by pressing their lips back together engaging her in a full kiss, slipping her tongue between soft lips exploring her mouth. The light touches to her breast made her groan a little since its been ages since she felt the sensual touch of a man or woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty06/07/11, 02:43 am

Christy kissed Angelina's cheek, and the back of her neck, as her hands ran over Angelina's toned body, and firm breasts. The stunning blonde sighed and groaned with lust, as Christy scattered kisses all over her.

She reached down to untie the top of Angelina's bikini, before going back to kissing her neck, and teasing her amazing boobs again. It may have only been Christy's second time with another woman... but this was special. This felt natural, and the start of something incredible.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty06/07/11, 05:05 pm

Angelina finally started relaxing and letting herself go as Christy rained kisses all over her neck. She found herself leaning back against Christy's perfect frame, the soft cushioning of Christy's breasts pressing against her back making her want to do a little exploring of her own. But she needed to be patient. They were alone on a beach with no sounds of life for miles unless you counted the sounds of the night and the waves lapping at the end of the beach.

Angie watched as Christy's small hands felt her up, rubbing at her tummy before finally peeling her top off tossing it to the side. This was really happening and the slow build up was nothing short of breath taking.

"Christy..." The little teasing kisses were really getting to Angelina and she wanted nothing more than to touch Christy and feel more of their bodies touching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty06/07/11, 05:40 pm

Christy kneaded Angelina's big wonderful breasts, loving how they felt in her hands. She turned towards her, starting to kiss the front of them gently, as her lips covered every inch of them, before she flicked her tongue along Angelina's pale pink left nipple, which caused her to elicit a moan.

"Mmm... do you like it, Angie?"

Christy said, before reaching up to kiss down the front of her neck, and back down to her right breast, repeating the process to it, as she did her other one, as she wrapped her lips around her right nipple, and gently suckled on it, teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty06/07/11, 05:51 pm

Angelina nodded, unable to speak as Christy worked her magic, her tongue doing wonders for her body. "Yes...feels good," she managed to get out between moans of pleasure.

She reached down, fingers threading silky strands of red hair, her other hand sliding over Christy's shoulder toying with the strap of her bikini top. She let her hand slide down the soft shoulder then back up again touching her neck and caressing her cheek. "Mmm...Christy..."

She slipped her hand underneath Christy's chin raising her head enough to crush their lips together once more, exploring a perfect mouth all the while her hands roamed over Christy's back tugging the string of her top loose until it dropped revealing a set of perky breasts like her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty06/07/11, 07:21 pm

As the two kissed, Christy's top fell to the sand, as her boobs were exposed. Angelina got her back to to kiss her wonderful lips again, as their tongues danced with each other fluidly.

Christy pressed herself against Angelina, as their nipples make contact, sending waves of shock and pleasure between each other, as the sultry red-head moaned in Angelina's mouth. She ran her hands over Angelina's tight butt as Angelina kissed her deeper.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty06/07/11, 08:08 pm

Angelina shivered from the contact of the touch. She never expected things to get this far so quickly, but she was enjoying every moment of it. She slipped a hand between them ghosting it over the soft flesh of Christy's breasts, squeezing gently before her hand slid down her waist then over the curve of the fiery red head's ass.

Christy seemed to know just where to touch even though they've never don't anything intimate. She broke the kiss long enough to look into Christy's eyes, sliding one of her legs up and down Christy's. She wanted to say something, but once again her voice knotted up and she found herself nipping playfully at sultry lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty06/07/11, 09:28 pm

Things didn't seem awkward at all, as the two seemed to have instant chemistry. Christy started to lay Angelina down along the sandy California coast, and kissed her lovingly and teasingly, before moving down to her neck and breasts, loving the way that Angelina looked, and felt. Everything about this woman was perfect, and Christy wanted to make Angelina her's.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty06/07/11, 11:18 pm

Apart of Angelina wanted to rush through this and this was mainly because it had been so long that she was in desperate need to feel that incredible release that only Christy could give her, but then this was special. She wasn't sure how long it's been since Christy's last break up but for Angelina, she was cautious enough to know that one should cherish every moment as if it were your last. With Christy, nothing was certain just yet because they had not known each other but a few weeks. It felt right, but Angelina knew that sometimes what feels right isn't always right.

But she quickly brushed the thoughts. Everything Christy was doing to her made her feel loved and she hoped Christy could see in her dazed eyes that she wanted this as much as Christy seemed to want it. Waves tickled both their feet making Angie giggle, her own hands sliding all over Christy's backside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 5 Empty07/07/11, 12:08 am

Christy started to make the first move, kissing down Angelina's toned tummy. Waves hit them again, as Christy giggled as well, kissing down her body, before stopping at her belly button, kissing it, and flicking her tongue against it, making Angelina laugh.

Christy went down to the outer bikini bottoms of Angelina, and could smell her arousal through the material. She kissed her wanting sex through the material, which elicited a moan of delight from Angelina. Going further down, she started to kiss Angelina's thighs, making her absolutely want it, as she felt the waves hit her feet again.
Back to top Go down

Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Beaches-
Jump to: