Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty11/06/11, 01:28 pm

The next day...

Christy had recieved a text message from Angelina, saying that she'd be back in town, as Christy got a little excited inside. Sure, she had friends, but Angelina was someone she didn't expect to be as fun as she was. She waited in her living room, in some pink cheerleader shorts and a white T-shirt that clinged to her tight body, as she was playing Red Dead Redemption on her PS3, awaiting for her to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty11/06/11, 02:51 pm

Angelina was gonna leave for the next city over that morning, but traffic was such a killer. She called up Stephanie McMahon asking her about the house show in the next city over, but she allowed Angie a break. She wasn't wrestling on the card anyway, merely due for an appearance or interference rather but nothing important. She wasn't Divas Champ yet which meant her obligation to house shows were few and far between as a vet. She didn't have anything better to do so she text Christy wondering if she could hang out at her place for the day. Before she got to Christy's, she decided to grab a pizza and a salad for lunch. Whatever was left over could be munched on throughout the day.

With some difficulty, Angie got out of her car carrying the food items. Using her foot, she knocked on the door. Hey C?" she yelled through the door. "Hands are full so can ya get the door before I drop lunch all over your nice, clean porch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty11/06/11, 03:37 pm

"Yeah sure, coming!"

Christy says, still in her pajamas, as the weather was rather cloudy, so getting sun was out of the option, as rain was a possibility. She says, pausing her game, and opening the door to see Angelina with a pizza and a rather large salad.

"Ooh. Forelli's, good choice, girl. You're getting more local by the day, Angie."

She says, complimenting her pizza box, and holding the door open, as Angelina placed her pizza on the kitchen table, as Christy smiled at her.

"What'd you get, girl?"
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty11/06/11, 03:49 pm

Angelina set down the pizza box grinning big. "Well some random guy ran up to me and asked for an autograph. Afterwards I asked him did he know any good places to eat and he pointed out Forelli's." Angelina opened up the box. "I don't know what's all on it but I asked for the Italian Special. He said it had the usual pepperoni and sausage but lots of veggies too along with some super secret sauce."

Angelina went back outside to her car grabbing her phone and an umbrella. She glanced up at the sky. It was turning darker which meant inevitable rain. She hurried back inside closing the door. "I meant to bring paper plates but I'll wash whatever dishes get messed up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty11/06/11, 04:15 pm

"No, it's okay, you bought me lunch." Christy said with a smile, as she went over to get some plates, and forks for the salad. "Anyway, Forelli's makes the best pizza in town, but Saint Mark's Bistro does a much better calizone, in my opinion."

She says, setting a plate in front of Angelina, and getting a two liter of Coke, and getting a couple of glasses and puts ice in them

"What do you like to drink, hun?"
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty11/06/11, 06:06 pm

Angelina shrugged. "I'll drink whatever you're drinking. I drink a lot of coolers, but I also love a good coke every now and then. Nothing like the burn of caffeine hitting your throat. Plus, and you may think this is really gross, but Coke's give you a good burp," she giggled. "I should stop hanging out with the guys of Beer Money. I love them too much to quit though."

Angelina took their plates to the table setting them down. "So how's your day been so far? Do anything special besides play video games?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty12/06/11, 03:35 am

"Oh, Dr. Pepper is the best. Bandmates tried that one, and tested it Mythbusters style." Christy says with a light laugh, as she takes a slice of the pizza, and picked off the bell peppers.

"I wanted to, but it's just so bad looking outside. I just hope that the weather doesn't get too bad. One time the winds got so bad, it launched a stray surfboard through my window.

Christy said, as Angelina had a look of shock, as she pointed to the East side of her home, and said to her.

"Luckily that part had hardwood floors. But anyway, how has your day been, Angie?"
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty12/06/11, 07:15 pm

Angie looked back out towards the window praying that should the weather turn crazy that she and both Christy would be alright. "Uh...well, day has been pretty uneventful. I went to the gym and got my workout in. Ran into a couple of guys wanting autographs. I'm usually pretty good about staying low key, but today I dunno. Guess having my hair down kinda gave me away."

She looked towards the window again. The wind had started to pick up but she was hoping they could eat their fill before ducking lightening and watching heavy rain. Angie was NOT a fan of storms at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty13/06/11, 01:09 am

Christy could sense that Angelina was still worried about the storm approaching, as she said to her...

"Don't worry, the windows are reinforced."

Christy says taking a bite out of the pizza, and making an "mmm" sound, and swallowing her food before saying to Angelina...

"I think the cook was experimenting on a new sauce. This is better than I remember it being. Yeah, it's kinda fun to not be as famous anymore... though I miss being in the ring sometimes. I used to be in the WWE, for a little while, then Vince pretty much dropped the ball on me, bigtime. One guy tried to e-mail my dad asking for permission to marry me, and I never met him."

Angelina was stifling laughter, as Christy said to her.

"I shit you not, I have it on my computer still."
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty13/06/11, 12:55 pm

Angie stifled another snort, smiling big. "OMG then you'll have to show me sometime. I swear...sending you a marriage proposal? Don't these people realize that we're only characters on TV. Often times we're forced to play the part of somebody we're really not like me for instance. I like fashion and make up or whatever, but I don't always obsess over it. I'm more of a jeans and tank kinda gal when I'm at home."

Angelina finished eating, ignoring the howling winds outside. She figured Christy had been here long enough to know better than she how the weather worked and what her home could withstand. "I hear that Vince drops the ball all the time. I used to watch religiously when Shawn wrestled. Loved the guy. He's the reason I even started wrestling but then as time passed and he stopped wrestling as much, I quit watching because of the way WWE treats you guys. It's so unfair. Most of those ladies I've wrestled before in indy circuits so I know they can tear it up in the ring if given the chance like that Jillian woman. She totally worked Chikara Pro once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty13/06/11, 08:51 pm

"I'm dead serious, lemme go get my laptop, Angie!"

Christy says, as she got up from the table, and went to the living room, and started to boot it up, as a boom of thunder cracked through the sky. Angelina seemed to jump, as Christy giggled a little bit.

"Well, the wind is dying down, looks like it's just rain. Kind of a bummer still, can't really do that much outside."

She says, getting her computer's e-mail up and looking in her files, showing Angelina...

"Dear Mr. Hemme. Your daughter is the most perfect thing to walk the Earth. Just seeing her on the opening of the Diva Search, I felt love at first sight. If it's fien with you, I would like to take her hand in marraige. I promise I would never hurt her or look at another woman ever again.

Sincerely, Joseph Williams of Indianaplois, Indiana."
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty14/06/11, 02:14 pm

Angelina read over the e-mail several times cracking up. "Oh God! That's--was he serious? As if you were just gonna hook up with this guy and run off with him? Maybe he was a nice guy, but wow. I'd have asked you out first. Gotta make sure you can live with that person before you tie the knot ya know? You don't wanna just marry and you don't know if he's good in bed or someone with bad hygiene. Just...ewe."

Angie glanced back outside. The rain was starting to come down and hard which meant they were stuck inside. They would have to make the most of it. She stood up and grabbed the box of pizza, putting the rest in the fridge. "I'll get the dishes C. We have plenty left over for later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty14/06/11, 04:11 pm

Christy didn't mind reheated pizza, hell, it was what her band thrived on for ages, when they were just barely over the rank of starving artists. Christy listened to the rain hitting the roof of her house, as she smiled... it was such a soothing sound. She then said to her guest...

"Oh, it's okay Angie. I've got a dishwasher, I hate doing dishes by hand..."

She says, taking the plates, and guiding them to the dishwasher, which was right across from her refrigerator. Christy smiled, and started to sit on her couch, patting the cushion next to her for Angelina to sit.

"C'mon, I don't bite... I save that for the bedroom."

She says with a giggle, as Angelina walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty14/06/11, 05:29 pm

Angelina blinked, noting the dishwasher. "I could slap myself Christy. I'm probably the only one who still does dishes by hand but not for long." Maybe with this new job she could get a bigger apartment with a dishwasher. She downed the rest of drink then followed Christy into the living room sitting on the couch. Her eyes looked towards the window, watching the rain as it fell. "I like the sound of rain. Its comforting." She leans on Christy feeling comfortable but then catches herself and straightens up. "Oh..God sorry C. Just..the rain...yeah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty14/06/11, 06:14 pm

Christy giggled a little bit, not minding Angelina leaning on her one bit. Christy was bi-sexual after all, and had no problems with the female body.

"Angie... it's okay."

Christy says, leaning back on Angelina, curling up to her a little, with a smile.

"The rain is comforting, isn't it? Just the slight pitter-patter of it across the roof can make you forget your troubles."

She says, not trying to look obviously desperate... but she had developed a crush on Angelina over the past couple weeks. Christy felt like she was that girl that would complete her.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty14/06/11, 06:37 pm

Christy's voice, soft and alluring mixed with the sound of rain was enough to get her to comply. She rested her head next to Christy's curling her feet up on the couch. "The rain is very comforting. I used to love the cold rains in Canada. Hearing the rain and sitting on the couch like this reminds me of times at home with family."

Being with Christy right now certainly reminded her of good times at home. On the other hand, she couldn't help be recall a time when she was stuck with Velvet in a storm. They were too afraid to get out of the car so they stayed in Ric's limo (he was giving them a ride from a VIP party). But it felt good being here.At least she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty14/06/11, 10:27 pm

Christy rested a hand on Angelina's calf, and cuddled up to her, before looking at her, asking.

"That's nice, Angie... I remember when my mom would read to me in thunderstorms." Christy said as she rested her chin on Angelina's shoulder, as Angelina turned towards her. Christy leaned towards Angelina, wantign to kiss her, but not going all the way, to make certain it was okay with her.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty14/06/11, 11:01 pm

Angelina's breath caught in her throat as her eyes fell on the lips dangerously close to hers. There was tension, a small ounce but it was just enough that a brush of the lips could possibly release or make worse. She wasn't sure yet. The only thing certain was that if she moved forward even an inch, their lips would meet. She looked up just enough to meet Christy's gaze, staring back into blue eyes that completely took her mind off every little thing that's been bothering her including thoughts of Velvet and how she missed her. "Christy..." she whispered, inching closer until their lips brushed against one another. What the hell was she doing she wondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty15/06/11, 12:38 am

The two locked lips, as sparks flown between them. Christy delicately kissed Angelina's soft pouty lips, as she thought to herself that this felt right. She ran her hand through Angelina's blonde hair, as the rain began to pour outside. Christy broke the kiss first, as she stared into Angelina's eyes, as she had an expression of uncertainty.

"Angie... if you want to stop, we can."
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty15/06/11, 02:03 am

Angelina wasn't sure what she wanted. She was usually an avid believer in avoiding one night stands and yet she couldn't help but think Christy was the same way. So this kiss, despite feeling right, what would it mean for them? Would it be just a one night stand for two women who felt lonely or would it lead to something more? Angelina had no idea and she was scared to ask, at least right now, for fear of ruining what was turning out to be a good day despite the heavy rain.

On the other hand, she also knew she wasn't so sure about being in a relationship. Her last two pretty much changed the way she viewed relationships and had her a bit more cautious about entering new ones. She looked down, clasping Christy's hand. "I don't know if we should do this Christy. We do anything more and we might ruin what we already have." She paused a moment. "I like being around you. You're fun and make me feel like my old self. Only Velvet or Rainy could do that until now but...as much as I'd like to...ya know cuz it's been a while since I've...and I just don't know..." She sighed. "If I do....sexy stuff with you Christy, I don't know how much it'll change things. Relationships...not sure I'm ready for another one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty15/06/11, 11:18 am

(Rainy? sorry, pardon my ignorance)

Christy sighed, a little dissappointed. She didn't want to rush things with Angelina, and definately didn't want to hurt her anymore than she has been. Christy didn't want to lose another friend, as she said to her...

"I'm sorry... I just got caught up in the moment, Angie. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. Christy said, before breaking apart from her, hoping to make things a little less awkward. "You're such a sweet, beautiful, intelligent woman... I just... well... I don't know. I haven't felt this way in a long time. I didn't plan on whisking you off to bed, though, if that helps any.

She says, kinda awkwardly, unsure of what to say, as Christy blushes heavily. The redhead thinks to herself she really screwed this up.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty15/06/11, 02:06 pm

(Madison Raine = Rainy)

Angelina was quiet for a long time. Of course Christy wasn't trying to hurt her or ruin their friendship. Being caught up in the moment...well she had to admit to herself that she too got kinda wrapped up in the moment. She glanced back over at Christy noting the pink tint to her cheeks realizing that maybe she was over thinking things. What's a few tiny kisses between friends?

"Christy, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. It's not...maybe I should just shut up now." She leaned over pressing her lips to Christy's. For one, Christy's lips would keep hers from doing anything other than getting a feel for ones that were unlike that of her ex. Lastly, she missed the tiny girlfriend kisses she used to share with...

She broke the kiss again, unable to meet Christy's eyes thinking to herself that she probably just made things worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty15/06/11, 05:43 pm

(okay, lol)

Christy softly kissed Angelina's lips, feeling a little bit of an emotional relief. They felt perfect, as Christy perked up inside, while she lightly closed her eyes. Angelina broken the kiss, as Christy looked over at her, saying...

"Thank you."

Christy said with a smile, as she was going to cuddle up to Angelina again, as the rain was starting to calm down a llittle bit.

"The rain is calming down, you want to put on a movie?"

Christy said, trying to make things a little normal, though all she really wanted to do was curl up to Angelina, and snuggle. Christy felt safe and warm in her arms, where no one else ever made her feel that way before.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Love

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty15/06/11, 08:02 pm

Angelina averted her eyes elsewhere to avoid getting lost in Christy's eyes and wanting another kiss. Another kiss would make her look selfish and pretty much like a hypocrite since she was the one against jumping into anything. She shook her head. "We don't have to if you don't wanna. The sound of the rain and the quiet comfort your place offers is enough. I can think and enjoy the comfort."

She turned to look at Christy but only for a moment. "Really, I don't mind what we do or watch. You know me. Kinda go with the flow type of girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun   Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun - Page 3 Empty16/06/11, 01:25 am

Christy noticed the storm fluxuating back up, as she was about to suggest that they could play some Mortal Kombat against each other, or tag online. But, the thunder was getting heavier, and Christy didn't want to risk her stuff getting fried. She then says to Angelina...

"You know, this sounds a little strange... but I think I wanna take a nap until the storm subsides.

She says getting up, and Angelina thought a nap would be good too, as she began to sprawl out on the couch. Christy looked at her and shook her head with a smile.

"You can join me in my bed. It's just an innocent nap, plus it's very comfy."
Back to top Go down

Out there havin' fun... in the warm California Sun
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Beaches-
Jump to: