Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty11/06/11, 11:35 pm

Zack blushed deeper as he opened his eyes. "Wow..." Was all he could say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty11/06/11, 11:36 pm

Belle bite her lip. "Sorry." She blushed and looked away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty11/06/11, 11:47 pm

"Oh no no don't be sorry at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty11/06/11, 11:51 pm

She bit her lip and looked back to him. "I feel like I should be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 12:10 am

"I enjoyed it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 12:16 am

Looking up at him from her eyelashes Belle whispered, "Prove it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 12:19 am

Zack then kissed her full on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 12:22 am

Belle smiled small against his lops and kissed him back softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 12:39 am

"Ya like that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 02:41 pm

Belle nodded. "Why yes I do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 02:51 pm

"I thought so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 02:52 pm

Rolling her eyes she wiggled from beneath him. "Like you didn't?" Belle asked raising and eyebrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 04:13 pm

Zack laughed. "Well ya got me there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 06:58 pm

"Come on. I want ice cream before we all ship out." Belle smiled and offered her hand to Zack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 08:00 pm

Zack smiled, taking it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 08:03 pm

"So I hear you guys have a signing when we get to New York?" Belle asked as the walked down to an ice cream place she had found before when she was walking around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 08:16 pm

"Yup, thats right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 08:16 pm

Belle nodded biting her lip. She wouldn't be at the signing. "Have fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 08:38 pm

"You can come."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 08:44 pm

"Only girlfriends go with the superstars." Belle stated as she entered the ice cream shop loving the cold on her arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty12/06/11, 11:45 pm

"Well I quite like you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty14/06/11, 01:44 pm

Belle blushed. "Is that so?" Instead of looking at Zack she looked at the ice cream. Partly to pick a flavor and part so he wouldnt see her blush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty14/06/11, 03:01 pm

"Yeah it is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty14/06/11, 03:03 pm

She looked at the guy over the counter before smirking and leaning over. "I want mint. Please." Belle turned on her girly charm and fluttered her eyes before turning to Zack. "I got that feeling."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 4 Empty14/06/11, 03:11 pm

"What feeling?" He asked casually.
Back to top Go down

Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next