Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty02/06/11, 08:16 pm

Zack buckled up as well as he started his truck, and turned on the radio which incidentally just started to play his own theme as they drove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty02/06/11, 08:19 pm

Belle listened as Radio played on the car stereo. Usually she couldn't hear it because the fans were so loud but it was quiet in the car. Belle found she did like the song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty02/06/11, 08:42 pm

"Ohh Radio, tell me everything you know. I like to sing with the radio, I like to play it real loud. I like to drive with the top down, rollin' like thunder always drawin' a crowd," Zack sang along, pausing to do the call me sign as the next line played. "Every babe's gonna want a piece of me, yeah. I stare into the mirror, I like the things I see." Zack continued, staring into his mirror as he sang that line. "Ohh Radio, tell me everything you know, I will believe your every word, just tell me so!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty03/06/11, 03:04 pm

Belle couldnt help but laugh a little at Zach. He must really love his theme song, she said to herself. "Every babe huh?" She asked teasingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty03/06/11, 04:15 pm

"Why yes of course, every babe." He replied playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty03/06/11, 09:53 pm

"And if they don't?" Belle asked smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty03/06/11, 11:37 pm

"Oh trust me, they do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 09:47 am

"So your assuming I do?" Belle teased as they pulled into the hotel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 03:36 pm

"Exactly." Zack smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 07:42 pm

Belle simply shook her head before opeing her door, jumping out and turning back. "You know, asking girls for thier numbers make them want you." She smirked a little "Not just beating RKO." Belle wiggled her fingers to say bye and skipped inside the hotel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty05/06/11, 08:08 pm

Zack blushed. "Wait a sec Belle." He called to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty05/06/11, 08:10 pm

Belle turned around and stood with most of her weight on one lef with the other to the side. "Yes Zach?" She wondered what he could want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty05/06/11, 08:40 pm

"I kind of did want your number, if you don't mind." He answered shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty06/06/11, 03:17 pm

Belle stood thinking it over. She could give it to him but then he may make a move on her. Not that she thought that was bad. She smiled before walking back, pulling a pen from her bag, and wrote on Zacks hand. "Text me sometime." Belle turned and walked away with a wink and a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty06/06/11, 03:32 pm

"I will, don't worry." He called, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty06/06/11, 03:33 pm

Belle took the elevator to her room and hopped in the shower. She got out and put on her pajamas. Belle had a craving for something sweet but wasn't sure what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty06/06/11, 03:36 pm

A few days later...

Zack had decided to come meet Belle at her hotel for awhile, as he calmly knocked on her door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty06/06/11, 03:39 pm

Belle had just slipped a shirt over her head when she heard the knock. She looked through the peep hole and smiled. Seeing Zack had made her smile lately. Belle opened the door. "Hey. Come on it." She left the door open and walked back into her hotel room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty06/06/11, 03:44 pm

Zack calmly strolled in, dressed in his usual look. "What's up bro?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty06/06/11, 03:48 pm

"Belle. Not bro." She smiled easily and went into the bath room to put her hair up. She put her back to Zack and bent over putting mousse in her hair. Belle then put gel in her hair. For her she had to style her hair so it stayed but not too much that it was hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty06/06/11, 03:57 pm

"Sorry, force of habit." Zack chuckled as he watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty06/06/11, 03:59 pm

Belle smiled under her arm still bent over doing her hair. "Its fine." She giggled as she stood up right and walked out of the bathroom. "You can sit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty06/06/11, 04:31 pm

Zack smiled, sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty06/06/11, 04:33 pm

Belle sat next to him and put her legs on his lap. "So whats up Zacky?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 2 Empty06/06/11, 08:38 pm

Zack blushed at the pet name. "Nothing really."
Back to top Go down

Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next