Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty14/06/11, 03:14 pm

"Oh, that you like me." Belle smiled and took the ice cream with a sweet smile. She turned to Zack. "Your turn to order."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty14/06/11, 03:17 pm

"I'll go with cookies and cream, thanks." Zack said, winking at Belle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty14/06/11, 03:18 pm

Belle smiled licking her ice cream as the guy handed Zack his. She looked in her packet and got out her wallet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty14/06/11, 03:29 pm

Zack licked his, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty14/06/11, 03:31 pm

Belle smiled as she paid and led the way out. "I still have to pack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty14/06/11, 03:33 pm

"Want me to help?" Zack asked between licks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty14/06/11, 03:46 pm

"You'll be more of a distraction." Belle answered teasingly as she led the way back to the hotel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty14/06/11, 03:47 pm

"Me a distraction?" Zack asked, play-pouting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty14/06/11, 03:52 pm

"Yes. A distaction. After all I'll be bending over and streching to grab stuff." She smiled and stepped closer to him. "You wouldn't want to see that." Belle winked and stepped away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty14/06/11, 03:54 pm

"S...Sure I would." Zack blushed furiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty14/06/11, 03:58 pm

Belle smiled before nodding. "Alright. But you will have to sit on the bed. Everywhere else is covered with clothes and such."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty14/06/11, 04:08 pm

"All right then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty14/06/11, 04:10 pm

Belle took his hand and led him up to her room opening the door and pulling him in. Belle smiled and nodded to the bed. "Go ahead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty14/06/11, 04:21 pm

Zack calmly went and sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty14/06/11, 07:00 pm

Belle grabbed her bag from by the door and set it on the bed. "Need anything?" She asked as she walked to the bathroom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty14/06/11, 10:52 pm

"Nah, I'm good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 12:25 pm

Nodding belle went back to packing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 04:35 pm

"What all did you bring anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 07:14 pm

Smiling Belle shrugged. "Everything I could want. I mean Im a girl and granted I dont need that much but I do need lots of clothes." She leaned across my "Like my corsets."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty15/06/11, 08:26 pm

"Yeah that is true." Zack chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty16/06/11, 09:36 am

Belle pouted. "You no like it?" She held it up to herself. "I was gonna wear it next RAW."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty16/06/11, 01:10 pm

"No no I like it alot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty16/06/11, 01:13 pm

She continued to pack her bag being sure to watch the time. She had to keep bending to grab things and across Zack to get her things off the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty16/06/11, 01:15 pm

Zack smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)   Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder) - Page 5 Empty16/06/11, 01:16 pm

Belle zipped her suitcase and pecked Zack's lips. "Come on. We have a flight to catch. And you have an apperance."
Back to top Go down

Playing Hard to Get (Zack Ryder)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next