Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alls Fair In Love And War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MattieJay

MattieJay

Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty11/05/11, 11:46 pm

Brett looked at his clothes "Whats wrong with this." he said as he pointed to his plain shirt and pants.
Jay rolled his eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty11/05/11, 11:54 pm

Nolee snapped her fingers, instantly changed into a modest black dress with a pink sash tied as the back. "Whats wrong with this John? Or are you jealous because you don't get to wear it?"

"He'd fill it out better than yeh sis," Carter laughed mockingly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 08:10 am

John laughed at that. "Oh, that hurt from over here." He chuckled. "And New York is the fashion capitol of the US. If we're gonna fit in, you need to dress like everybody. None of you have any style." He said. He whistled a little tune and they were all instantly inside an fancy store, the name Fendi on the sign. John spoke French to the workers, telling them what he wanted for everybody, telling them to dress everybody in the modern fashion, with still blending in. John knew the city, and knew te fashion of the world. It was as if he owned the place.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 12:09 pm

Brett stood quietly as they quickly worked on the group.

Jay looked at Adam and smiled at the sight of his lover looking so handsome.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 03:57 pm

Nolee wrinkled in disgust when they put her in a shirt that showed her ample cleavage and a skirt that only reached her thighs. "John, what the hell did they put me in?"

Carter glared at the workers as they tried to make him get rid of his cowboy hat. It was his pride and joy, having been given it during one of his last trips to Earth where he met a man named John Wayne. Apparently, he was some sort of big asset to the world or something.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 04:01 pm

John looked at Nolee. "Cloths that make you look normal and not like a modest prude." He said before looking Carter. he explained to the workers in French that the cowboy hat was his style and to leave it be before he went go get dressed in his own cloths.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 04:10 pm

Brett looked at tight ftting pants and shirt that the people had gave him to wear before he started to change.

Jay grinned as he looked at the mirror he looked hot and he knew his lover was going to love it.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 04:18 pm

Nolee sighed, looking at herself again before asking if there was anything more modest she could put on. Knowledge didn't like to always reveal itself. That was part of Nolee's thoughs at least. She looked over at Brett, biting her lower lip and hoping no one else saw how she was looking at him. He really was attractive...

Carter smirked after changing into a black muscle shirt with tight jeans held up by a brown belt with a large gold belt buckle. He knew he looked good.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 04:21 pm

John smirked, his eyes eating up Carter before going over to Nolee. "First off, modest don't fly here Missy. Too much modesty, and you'll look Amish. Second of all, the workers speak Français, not English." He said before going to the register and paying for all the cloths.

Adam smiled and looked at Jay. "You look hot." He said, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 04:23 pm

Jay smiled "Thanks baby."
Brett looked at Johnny before asking "Where will we be staying?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 04:25 pm

"To much modesty and you'll look Amish," Nolee mocked as soon as John was out of earshot. She sighed and shook her head, muttering under her breath as she walked to stand next to Brett. "What's our plan to get these guys to go back home?"

Carter smirked, wrapping his arms around John, "Yeh look hot babe."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 04:35 pm

John smiled. "Thanks." He said. "Of course I look sexy." He smirked. Apparently, they had unspokenly become a couple. John was fine with that. "And we're going to be staying in the Upper East side. Beautiful condo. Chic, modern and contemporary. It has three bedrooms, so we'll have to room with out teammates. And your welcome, by the way, for setting all this shit up." He said.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 04:46 pm

Brett nodded slowly before turning to Nolee "No not really my lady."

Jay turned to Adam "So Addy whats the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 04:53 pm

Nolee smiled, softly. "I told you, call me Nolee. My lady makes me feel so much more regal than I am."

Carter elbowed John, pointing to where Nolee was talking to Brett before whispering, "Yeh thinking what I'm thinking?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 05:00 pm

John smirked. "Somebody needs a cupid arrow in their ass." He chuckled darkly after he called them a ride.

Adam smiled. "We'll get them into some mischief. They'll hate New York after this..." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 05:04 pm

Jay grinned "I LOVE that plan Addy, you know i'm awesome at causing mischief."
Brett looked at Nolee "My lady you are of higher rank then me its only right to call you my lady."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 05:08 pm

Nolee smiled, taking one of Brett's hands in hers, "Please, I'm asking you as a friend, call me Nolee."

Carter smirked, "Yeh gonna make her fall in love?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 05:22 pm

John winked at Carter before looking at Nolee. He focused, manipulating her emotions. He searched her emotions of love directed it to Brett. Nolee was now head over heels in love with Brett. "And there we go." He smirked evilly.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 05:37 pm

"Ok m.... Nolee." Brett said softly.
Jay smiled as he watched his friend with Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 05:45 pm

As if from some sort of old movie, Nolee's heart began to thump loudly in her chest. There was something thrilling about Brett, something different. "Your...your very cute..." she blushed.

Carter laughed, "Yeh really are a vixen."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 05:47 pm

"Of course, baby." Joh smirked, kissing his cheek as he watched his little plan unfold. He mocked Nolee. 'Your...your very cute...' He mimicked under his breath, quietly giggling. "The power of love..." He sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 05:58 pm

Brett back away slightly "M-My lady?"

Jay looked at Johnny "What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 06:02 pm

Nolee blushed, rubbing Brett's chest as she stepped closer to him, "I told you, call me Nolee. And you heard me...I think you're cute."

Carter laughed loudly. He was goign to have a good tiem with Johnny, he coudl tell.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 06:07 pm

John smiled when their taxi/van arrived arrive. "Okay guys, get in. We gotta get going. Nolee, stop flirting with Brett. You're a horrible flirt." He smirked, taking Carter's hand and sliding into the van.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 3 Empty12/05/11, 06:27 pm

Brett quickly moved towards the taxi.

Jay looked at Adam, he was worried that whatever Johnny did was going to get his young friend hurt.
Back to top Go down

Alls Fair In Love And War
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next