Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alls Fair In Love And War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 07:58 pm

John winked at Carter. "Yeah. Cowboy here is right. Playing dirty is all part of the fun." He smirked. "Carter is on my team. Adam and Jay are one team. And Brett... I'm sorry to say your stuck with the Prude in Purple over there... everyone good with the teams?"

Adam smiled, kissing Jay's cheek. "We so got this, babe."
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 09:47 pm

Jay grinned "Its going to be so easy baby."

Brett nodded "I'm fine with the teams."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 09:53 pm

Nolee looked at Brett,he seemed like an alright man. But she didn't know much about him. "I'm fine with my team."

Carter smirked, "of course I'm fine with my team."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 10:07 pm

John smiled at Carter. "Could, now lets go see Zeus." He said. John let out a little whistle tune and they were instantly in Zeus's large throne room.
Zeus raised a brow at John, looking down at them from his throne. "And what you all doing here?" He asked in his deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 10:09 pm

((Haha, instead of Zeus you should have made Vince king of the gods...))

Nolee curtsied, "John has a proposition for you, my liege."

Carter mocked Nolee behind her back, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms over his bare muscular chest.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 10:14 pm

Jay curled close to his lover as he looked at Zeus.
Brett bowed his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 10:23 pm

Zeus, aka Vince, looked at John. John was giggling quietly when Carter mimicked Nolee. He composed himself and looked up at Vince.
"Okay bossman, we all made a bet against each other that neither of us could last on Earth. We split up into teams. Loser team has to... serve the winning team for a year however they please. No rules apply, as we ma still use out powers. We ask that you bring us down to Earth. We shall stay there for 60 days. Whoever cracks first wins. Can we go... please?" He said the last part seductively, using his power.
Vince would have let them go whether John used his power or not... Vince had a soft spot for John. "Very well. I shall sound you down dusk, midnight in Earth time. Now, you should all go get ready." He said, winking at John. John smiled, did his little whistling tune and they were back in the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 10:27 pm

Nolee nodded, going to her room to change into a modest looking dress and brown sandals. She looked at herself in the mirror before packing a few more earth looking clothes.

Carter smiled at John, "Well, now that we've got that taken care of, do yeh have a strategy?"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 10:28 pm

Brett nodded and left to go get ready.

Jay grinned at Adam.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 10:34 pm

John smirked. "I am the puppet master of emotion. Nolee will be begging to go home when she meets the people of NYC. I know the city. She has no clue what she's in for." He chuckled and kissed Carter's cheek. "We make a deadly team, don't we?" He giggled before pulling Carter to his room. John changed into fitted, white pants and a white, button up shirt, sleeves rolled to elbows. He shaved so his face was smooth before looking at Carter. "You should go pack so we can get going." He said, snapping his fingers and his many earth cloths automatically packed.

Adam smiled an pulled Jay to their room. "We so got this babe..." He said as they packed.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 10:37 pm

Jay grinned as he finished packing before kissing Adam "Its going to be so easy baby."

Brett knocked on the door to Nolee's room.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 10:39 pm

"Yeh forget, my sister is the goddess of knowledge. She's also the patron of the mind," Carter smiled, snapping his fingers and his bags showing up at his side, "Yeh gonna need a good plan to get her to crumble."

Nolee finished packing, always wanting to do things by hand so she could learn, before opening her door to see her team mate. "Brett,' she smield warmly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 10:48 pm

Adam nodded, taking their bags and teleporting them to the throne room.

John scoffed. "You're forgetting... I'm a Vixen. She may be intelligent, but I'm clever. I can outsmart anyone, trust me. But I must warn you... if I get mad, or sad... it spreads. To mortals at least, but it might to immortals... anyway, that's why people are wary of pissing me off. They know how powerful emotions can be..."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 10:50 pm

Jay smiled as he and Adam entered the thone room.
Brett nodded "Lady Nolee." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 10:52 pm

"Please," Nolee smiled, "just call me Nolee. Lady Nolee is not needed. We are equals, team mates. My subjects, those who worship me call me Lady Nolee."

Carter nodded, "I shall be careful then."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 11:00 pm

John nodded. They were down in the throne room, along with Adam and Jay, waiting for Nolee and Brett. He glanced up at Carter. "Ya think Earth worms down there believe in the Gods?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 11:10 pm

Brett nodded again before walking to the thone room.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 11:12 pm

Carter frowned, "Hard to say. Some believe in a god, not the gods like us. None-the-less, we exist."

Nolee sighed, great. Her team mate was shy and wasn't going to talk to her. That would make doing anything to get the other teams to give in hard. She walked to the throne room, glancing at the others.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 11:14 pm

John smirked at Nolee, taking Carter's hand. "Ready to lose?" He chuckled, getting in the circle in the middle if the throne room that would transport them down to Earth.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 11:18 pm

Jay stuck his tongue out at John "Your going down."
Brett quietly stepped into the circle.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 11:20 pm

Nolee smiled, "Nah, me and Brett here are gonna win!"

Carter smirked, "In yer dreams sis."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 11:25 pm

"Your teammate hasn't even spoken yet." John snickered until he heard Vince's voice seemingly come from above, counting down the seconds until they were sent to Earth. John smiled at Carter, kissing his cheek.

Adam scoffed at everyone. They were going to win... He would make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 11:29 pm

Jay grinned at Adam, this was going to be so easy for them.

Brett didn't answer John as he looked down.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 11:33 pm

Carter hissed as they were transported to Earth. It was a feeling he still hadn't gotten over use to.

Nolee sighed, looking at Brett. He was mysterious and Nolee wasn't sure if she liked it.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Alls Fair In Love And War   Alls Fair In Love And War - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 11:41 pm

They were all transported to heart of NYC... Time Square. John smiled. He knew this place. He knew his way around. He looked at everyone. "First... we stick out like sore thumbs. We all need new cloths... now."
Back to top Go down

Alls Fair In Love And War
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next