Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shakin' Hands (Mafia)

Go down 
+2
Nolee_Lacroix
John Morrison
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 01:43 am

John sighed. "You said DiBiase was the DA's son. Hunter has pulls in the government of the state, forget the DA's office. And Phil... Phil is a coward who won't do shit. They only went after me because I was alone and vulnerable. Brett's not vulnerable."
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 01:47 am

"Brett's more vulnerable than you think. He's gentle, soft," Nolee never heard the door open nor did she notice Hunter and a handsome, muscular tattooed man standing behind her. "He's lovely."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 01:50 am

Hunter raised a brow. "Excuse me. But Nolee, you have a client." He said, gesturing tot the man next him. "This is Dave."
Dave smirked as he eyed Nolee up and down. "She's perfect. I'll take her." He said, removing his shades as he eye fucked Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 01:53 am

Nolee turned around to face the men. "F...fine..." she put a hand on his bicep, "Let's...lets get going to my room, Mr. Dave..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 02:01 am

Dave chuckled. "It's Mr. Bautista. Tonight, you can call me the Animal." He growled lowly, flexing his thick muscles.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 02:02 am

"Sure thing, Animal," she smiled huskily, "Before we begin is there anything I should know that you like to do to an innocent girl like me?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 02:05 am

"Nothing much... except that I want you on you're knees." He growled lowly, lightly pushing her onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 02:09 am

"On my knee's? Like, to suck you?" Nolee asked, confused as she was shoved backwards. This wasn't her usual type of client, she could tell that much.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 02:11 am

Dave shook his head and flipped her on her stomach before pulling her by the jeans onto her knees.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 02:16 am

Nolee was scared, in all her years of working a guy had never wanted anal before. She whimpered as he practically ripped the jeans right off of her body and shoved two of his meaty fingers inside of her. She bit her lip to stifle a scream, turning her head to notice that John and Hunter were both still in the room. She tried to moan but instead all that came out was a whimper. The Animal was rough on her and she, Dave, and Hunter all knew it.

"Whats the matter slut? Ain't never been with a real man?" Dave sneered, leaning into her ear to lick it.

"I...I have..." she moaned as his hand came up under her shirt. He squeezed hard and she yelped in pain, tears clouding her eyes. After he had massaged her breats, he drew his hand back. Nolee heard a zipper unzip and knew that she was about to be impaled on him. As he shoved into her, she let out a cry of pain. The torture continued for what seemed like hours before the Animal finally released himself inside of her and pulled away.

"You're right Hunter, she was tight," Dave smirked.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 02:25 am

John cringed and looked away. He knew exactly how bad it hurt to take it in the ass. Hunter nodded. "I hope my girl was pleasing. That'll be 450." He said.
Dave redid his pants and handed Hunter the money. "I'll be returning... for your boy." He smirked, eying John up and down. Hunter coughed. "He's not on the market right now. Kid just got outta the hospital." He said and guided Dave out.
John raised a brow. Hunter never took him off the rack. He shrugged and lit another cigarette. He tossed a bottle of pain pills at Nolee. "Hurts, don't it?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 02:28 am

Nolee sobbed, "How...how can you handle that? It hurt...it hurt so much!" She curled into a ball, sobbing as she laid there. "I...I bled on your bed Johnny..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 02:38 am

John shrugged and tossed her one of his fur blankets. "It's fine. Not the first time there's been blood on my bed." He sighed as he puffed smoke through his nose. "And I;ve gone through it so many times, the pain eventually because normal. Granted, it still makes me cry. But it's the pleasure that I'm not used to."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 02:40 am

Nolee took one of the pills and covered up, "What hurts me the most...is how Hunter just watched. He didn't even tell Dave to be gentle..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 02:50 am

John shrugged. "The more the customer is satisfied, the more we get paid." He said. "But Hunter's been a tad bit gentler with me though."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 02:52 am

"That's because he loves you, like I said," Nolee smiled. "He's...he's been distant from me for a while..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 02:54 am

John shrugged. "He's busy. And we need the money if we can't work the streets." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 02:57 am

Nolee sighed, "He smirked at me. When Dave was in me, Hunter smirked at me. Do...do you think he suspects anything?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 02:59 am

"Probably. And that might have been your punishment. It's not a serious punishment anyway. He would have done a lot worse. At least he kept you in the house and didn't send you on the streets, especially with what's going on right now. I heard even Phil's gang is keeping their imports under the radar."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 03:01 am

"It's not a serious punishment? I was just ass fucked by a guy who called himself the animal and you don't think it's serious!?" Nolee said.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 03:03 am

John shook his head. "Not when you've been through what I have, getting ass fucked is the lowest punishment you can get." He said.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 03:05 am

"I bet you're all talk. You never name names and you never talk about it other than what you've been through is the worst," Nolee huffed.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 03:37 am

John frowned, tears in his eyes. "Fine. I don't talk about it because I just wanna forget it. SInce I was a kid, my parent abused me every way possible until they were tired of me and kicked my out at 14. Jason Striker. I was 15 and working the streets. He burned me with cigarettes the entire time he raped me. Clyde Johnson. I was 17 when he passed me around to about 20 guys. The fucked two at a time while one fucked my mouth. It went on for hours straight, and it I was crying so hard and it lasted so long I passed out because I choked on my own vomit. Jack Cisco. I was 20 when he tied me to a bed, blindfolded, and for two weeks straight, men came and fucked me or my mouth. The guy was so sadistic, every time I threw up he made me eat it and told me to keep the fucking semen in my mouth. Jake Lawson. I was 22 when when tried to light me on fire. Three months later, he set the apartment building on fire where I almost died. Kevin Smith. I was 23 when he tried to choke me to death while he and a friend fucked me for three hours straight. Do I need to continue? If not, get the fuck out of my room." John hissed quietly, tears runnign down hsi face though he didn't acknowledge them.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 03:55 am

Nolee heard everything that was said, ashamed of herself for asking John. He truly had been used in sadistic ways, ways that made what Dave had just done to her like loving sex. She threw her arms around him to comfot him, "John I had no idea....I'm so sorry...'
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands (Mafia)   Shakin' Hands (Mafia) - Page 15 Empty01/05/11, 07:37 am

John just broke down sobbing, his body shaking as he cried into Nolee's shoulder. "I...h-hate...m-my...l-life..." He gasped between sobs. He cried for a long time. For song he kept everything bottled in, maintaining a bitchy attitude and never letting his facade down. Well, he finally cracked.
Back to top Go down

Shakin' Hands (Mafia)
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next