Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty16/04/11, 12:28 pm

Ted smiled. "Babe, I was kidding," he said. "Do my green trunks work for you? They're pretty much the only ones I wear."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty16/04/11, 12:30 pm

John pursed his lips. "You'd look sexy in white. Drew McIntyre does..." He trailed off, putting all his stuff in his bag.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty16/04/11, 12:36 pm

Ted scowled. "I dont generally wear white," he stated lowly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty16/04/11, 12:37 pm

John pouted a little. "Why not? It'd looked good on you." He said. He loved wearing white...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty16/04/11, 12:49 pm

"I prefer green," Ted said. And he did. Green was his favorite color. And yeah, money was part of the reason for that. He could be a spoiled brat sometimes. And an asshole.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty16/04/11, 12:52 pm

John blinked. "Okay then." He said, and shouldered his bag. "Is it because it's the color of money? I mean, I spend a lot too. My closet is bigger than this hotel..." He said, smiling when he thought of his luxurious condo, his closet three times the size of the actual condo itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty16/04/11, 01:04 pm

"Its not the spending of the money. Its having the money," Ted replied. He loved money. Not stuff, money. Holding it, smelling it, rolling in it. All of which he does. When he's alone. Sure, he's spent a shitload of money. But he still has a shitload of money.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty16/04/11, 01:07 pm

John nodded. "So you like having it. Well, I'm a 'stuff' kinda guy. I like buying stuff... mostly cloths." He said. Yes, John enjoyed buying things. He loved cars, he loved jewelry, and he loved cloths. Diamonds were John's best friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 10:57 am

Ted looked at him. "When you see my bedroom, you have to promise not to laugh," he said. His room had tons of money everywhere. In his bed, on the floor. He had a jacuzzi in his room he never used because it was full of money. Sometimes, he spent hours sitting in it.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 11:00 am

John raised a brow. "I'd ask what you mean, but I think i want it to be a surprise." He chuckled. "My bedroom is... huge. And lots... and lots... of fur. Its faux... most of it. My closet... well lets just say it puts Mariah Carrey's to shame." He said. "Do you have any animals?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 11:21 am

Ted snorted. "With all the money floating around my house? No, I dont think so," he said.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 11:31 am

John chuckled. "I have a dog. A huge ass Doberman that attacks or kills anything that looks even remotely harmless. He was a former seeing eye dog, so why he's so violent, I don't know." He said as they drove to the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 11:35 am

Ted frowned. "Does that mean I have to pick up all my money?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 11:37 am

John looked at Ted. "You have money scattered all over you place? That's.... strange. Anyway, how big is your place anyway? Considering your implying you want me to move in someday." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 11:47 am

"Whats so strange about that? It makes me smile when I see money. Therefore, its everywhere in my house. And its huge," Ted replied. His house has at least 5 or 6 floors. About 20 rooms to a floor, except the first and last. The first had a foyer, kitchen, dining room and living room. The top floor is his bed room and a bathroom. Everything inbetween was game rooms, guest bedrooms, weight rooms, ring rooms, and more.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 11:51 am

John raised a brow. "Is it a mansion? I hate when people buy big houses that they don't need. I mean, unless you have a big family, you don't need a five story house with 15 rooms a floor. Especially if your on the road..." He muttered. His place was a huge condo, but it only had three bedrooms. Granted, everything was op of the line, he lived in NYC. But honestly, he hated mansions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 11:59 am

Ted thought. "I guess you could say that. Its pretty small compared to Mom and Dads. But Ive never had any complaints. Why?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 12:01 pm

"I hate mansions. Especially if you live on your own. A house with a shit load of rooms is really unneeded for one person. I'm from the city, high end condos is my thing." John replied, parking the car and getting out, grabbing Ted's hand as they walked towards the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 12:08 pm

Ted shuddered. "I hate cities. And condos. And its not like I dont use every room. Trust me," he smirked. "I do."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 12:10 pm

John pouted. "Ugh, you live in the country or something? I need the city, I can't be isolated in the middle of nowhere." He said, pulling Ted into his private locker room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 12:18 pm

"Babe, Im from the south, if you didnt notice the accent," Ted said, chuckling as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 12:20 pm

John chuckled. "Yes I noticed the accent, and I find it very, very sexy." He said and started to change into his ring gear, trying to strap up all the complicated straps on his leg gear. "Stupid... things..." He muttered as he fumbled with his leg gear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 12:34 pm

Ted chuckled. "See, this is why trunks are better," he stated. "But for your information, no I dont live in the country. I live in Tampa. A very secluded, gated community in Tampa," he said.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 12:58 pm

John pouted. "I don't have the body for trunks." He said. "And Tampa? That's still not good enough. Secluded is not my thing. I'd like to go outside, hail a taxi and be at the mall within minutes. I like the fast pace city life." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) - Page 19 Empty17/04/11, 06:36 pm

"Yeah, well, I dont. Deal," Ted said coolly. He wasn't moving to the city. Nope. No way. No siree.
Back to top Go down

Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)
Page 19 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next