Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowed Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 06:42 pm

"Anytime, Mattie," Jeff replied, giving him a light kiss before turning around to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 06:44 pm

Matt sneered at Jeff's back. A kiss? That's all he got? He looked at Lucas. "Can you believe him? I don't get anything except a kiss!" He vented to the dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 06:55 pm

"Yes, Mattie. All you get is a kiss. But I have a new threat. Your dog does anything to my sweet puppy, I wont hesitate to kick it across the house," Jeff said before walking back into the living room and cuddling with Jace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 07:00 pm

Matt raised a brow. "Don't even think about it! I paid for that damn puppy, you touch Lucas, that thing goes right back to the store." Matt threatened, cradling Lucas to his chest. "Don't worry, the big bad blondie won't hurt you." he cooed to the white dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 07:03 pm

"My ass isnt free, Matthew!" Jeff called back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 07:05 pm

"That makes you a prostitute, Jeffery!" He yelled back,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 07:08 pm

"Only for you, baby. Only for you," Jeff replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 07:09 pm

Matt smirked. "Damn straight..." He whispered to himself, closing his eyes and drifting off again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 07:15 pm

Jeff chuckled as he didnt get a reply. He laid on the couch, Jace curled in a ball on his chest near his head, both falling asleep instantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 07:21 pm

When Matt awoke, he sat up, and stretched. He looked at the date on his phone. It was Sunday. He realized he would have to enroll Jeff into school, even if he was kicking and screaming. It was only for the last few months, Jeff could deal with that. He bent over his bag, pulling out a bunch of envelopes. They were replies from colleges. He had received them a week ago, but never had the time to open them. He started with the first one. Brown University... Accepted...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 07:31 pm

Jeffs eyes fluttered open, groaning as he attempted to stretch. He moaned in pain, his back killing him. He got up, heading into the kitchen to make some breakfast for him and Matt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 07:36 pm

Accepted... Accepted... Accepted... There were so many acceptances it was almost overwhelming. He had gotten accepted into every college he applied for... How was that even possible? Cornell... Columbia... Pennsylvania... Harvard... Now which one should he go to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 07:41 pm

Jeff made eggs, bacon, pancakes and orange juice, put food and water in both dogs water/food bowls, putting Jaces on the table next to his own food. "Mattie! Breakfast!" he called to Matt, hoping he was awake. He placed Jace in the seat, watching as he happily chomped his food away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 07:45 pm

Matt sighed, getting up and limping into the kitchen. He stopped short when he saw Jace at the table. "Jeff... dog... off...table...Now!" Was all Matt could get out, resisting the urge to skin that damn dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 08:16 pm

"No. He gets to eat like a king because your thing his a bastard," Jeff replied, pulling the dog into his lap and letting him continue to eat at the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 08:23 pm

Matt took a deep, shaky breath. He was under a lot of stress, and was not in a good mood. "Jeffery, My leg hurts like a bitch, I need to enroll in school before its too late and I never get into any college, not to mention I need a job to pay for this place, and if I don't get scouted soon, I will never play college football, and if you throw in the damn Percocets that make me so tired I could die in with the mix, my stress level is up to here!" Matt snapped, pointedly holding his hand high in the air in a 'level' manor. "So please, Jeffery Nero Hardy, put the dog on the floor before I get so pissed off I die of heart attack." Matt said his voice and his body shaking with stress and anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 08:30 pm

Jeff sighed, putting Jace on the floor. "Im not going to school. Dont bother," Jeff said. "And dont fight me on it. Ill get a job so you can focus on school," Jeff said, finishing his meal. He didnt feel like dealing with a stressed out and pissy Matt. "I hope you like it," he said, walking into the living room, laying on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 08:34 pm

Matt rolled his eyes. "Please, I wasn't even mention the word school to you in the first place." He muttered, sitting down and eating his food. Hs head hurt, and so was his leg, probably due to stress. He just growled, taking out his pain pills and taking a couple before shoving them back in his pocket, not knowing he'd already gone over his limit of taking only one a day as the doctor prescribed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 08:38 pm

Jeff hated when Matt got like this. It was like when they hated each other. Always fighting. He layed on the couch, trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 08:41 pm

Matt sighed. He didn't like fighting with Jeff. He got up, and limped over to the couch sitting next Jeff. "Darlin, Ah'm sorry I snapped at you... I don't like fighting with you." He whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 08:46 pm

Jeff looked at him, tears running down his face. "I... Its f... fine, M... Mat... tie," Jeff managed to get out through his sobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 08:48 pm

Matt pulled Jeff into his lap. "No, Jeff. It's not okay. I keep taking it out on you every time I get pissed and... I don't wanna do that to you. I love you. Darlin', I'm so sorry." Matt whispered to his baby brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 08:51 pm

Jeff didnt reply, he just sobbed. He just got Matt but he knew that Matt going off to college is a good thing. They need the space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 08:53 pm

Matt sighed. "Darlin', in two months... I'm going to Cornell, in New York." He whispered, holding Jeff close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Love   Shadowed Love - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 08:58 pm

Jeff nodded, his sobs calming. "O... Okay, Mattie. I... I under... understand," Jeff said quietly.
Back to top Go down

Shadowed Love
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next