Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Love Worth Millions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty08/07/11, 02:33 am

Ted rolled his eyes at Cena. He was about to reply when an idea popped into his head . He smirked, looking at John. "Well, I've talked to Chris recently and apparently, 'big Little John' is more little then big," he said and leaned back, his smirk growing. He was usually quite witty when it came to come backs, but the stress and guilt had gotten to him. He was glad he came up with that, though it wasn't his best. It was still a burn, and he knew John would come up with something to get him back.

He thought about the waiter. He wasn't too much young than himself, and he was definitely taking well to Ted. Ted decided that before he left, he would give him his number and tell him to call sometime. Ted didn't have anyone and with Cody hating him, he would need someone to take away the pain. Right now, Ted didn't realize how much of a rebound this waiter was to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty08/07/11, 03:08 am

Shawn giggled, trying hard not to laugh out loud and draw too much attention to their table. "Ooo good one Teddy." Shawn patted John's thigh under the table, feeling around it and purposely avoiding his crotch. "It's okay John. At least Chris likes what you have to offer...which ain't much."

John paused a moment, scowling playfully as he thought of some witty retort but when he couldn't think of one, he smirked reaching under the table and grabbing Shawn's hand placing it directly on his crotch.

Shawn's eyes got big and his face turned several shades of pink then red before he managed to snatch his hand away. John may have been little but what Shawn felt was anything but.

"While Shawn gets himself together over here," John snickered, "How about you Teddy? What's the move with the waiter? Are ya gonna pull him or what?"

Before Teddy could answer, the waiter returned moments later with their food, but John took the opportunity to give the guy a once over. As soon as he was gone, John leaned over the table a little closer to Teddy. "He ain't bad looking but to be honest, you could do better. We got a ton of good looking guys and gals single on our roster, one of them being a sexy south Texan who likes chaps, chains and leather."

Shawn totally missed the hint as he was busy tearing into his chocolate chip waffles that were topped with whipped cream. John shook his head, but he knew if Shawn would have heard him, he would have gave him a look. Shawn absolutely did not want to settle down anymore and mainly Hunter was to blame in his opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty08/07/11, 03:19 am

"First off, I don't date girls. Second off, I'm not looking for anything serious right now. Strictly a physical relationship, preferably with a single man. If I got with anyone on the roster, after I broke things off it would get awkward and be difficult to work with them, like Randy. He's young, and certainly bit looking for anything serious, and once we hit the sheets, he'll beat feet. I mean, eventually I want something serious but right now, I can't handle that," Ted replied. "And why are you trying to set me up with someone anyway?"

Ted was getting a little too far on the defensive and though it was expected, he knew he shouldn't be getting on John's back for just trying to be a good friend.

Ted sighed and began eating, though he had sort of lost his appetite, so he was really just pushing food around his plate. Right now, all he wanted to do was drink himself numb and fuck the living daylights out if someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty08/07/11, 03:30 am

Shawn looked up after Ted's outburst having missed half of everything since he was too busy stuffing his face. Shawn shot John a look that pretty much meant back off. John was a good hearted person who, even in real life, often played the part of the hero. He hated seeing good people down and often times didn't know when to quit. Shawn had a sneaking suspicion that Ted probably got into it with Randy once more or even Cody though judging from their interaction at the gym, he would guess Randy over Cody.

John sighed leaning back in his booth. "Yo dawg. No harm meant. I was just kidding around." They ate the rest of their breakfast in an awkward silence. Well it felt awkward to John but Shawn was a little oblivious to it. He'd got used to awkward silences during those two years he was forced to work with Bret so he brushed it off. It wasn't his business and unless Ted was suicidal or something, which he doubted since the man was raised right, he wasn't going to flat out interfere in his life no matter how concerned he was right now.

When they were done, John picked up the tab as promised and led the quiet walk back to the hotel. Ted took a little extra time so they waited on him, wondering if he did decide to get the waiter's number. Once they got back to the hotel, John slapped Ted a high five. "Yo man, if you ever wanna just talk or work out, let me know. I'm always up for a angry workout." John kissed Shawn's cheek then left them alone.

Shawn's room wasn't too far from Teddy's so they kept walking. Shawn could tell that Ted had a lot on his mind and he wanted to offer some kind of comfort to the guy. "Look, whatever John said to create that outburst, please don't let it deter you from being around him. He's a good guy Ted. He just can't help but poke his nose in where it may be unwanted and try to save people. He's better than me in that sense."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty08/07/11, 03:51 am

After they had finished eating, Ted still slightly angry, he gave the waiter his number and told him to call sometime. Then he walked out, staying slightly behind John and Shawn, his mind racing.

When they got back to the hotel, he watched John leave, feeling bad for treating him that way. He and Shawn walked to their rooms together, their rooms being close and all. When Shawn spoke, Ted was pulled from his thoughts.

"I know he is. I overreacted. It's just been a stressful couple of months and I just snapped. I'll apologize to him later," Ted said, running a hand through his hair as they approached his room. He stooped when they arrived and turned to Shawn. "Sorry for making our meal awful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty08/07/11, 03:40 pm

Shawn shook his head. "If the meal was a complete disaster then I failed to notice while I was stuffing my face," he said with a small smile. "We all have our bad days. Can't expect you to be in a good mood all the time. I'm not and won't be 100% happy until I've retired and can lounge around in bed all day. It's been over twenty years Ted and I'm tired of all the problems that come with being in this business and that includes some of the stuff you're having to deal with."

Shawn looked down playing with his chain. Around his neck was the same cross necklace he'd worn since he was born again. "It doesn't get easier for you. You've got a long way to go--Cody too. I really hope things get better for you both and like John said, we may not be much help but between the two of us we're good listeners."

Shawn patted his arm. "Guess I'm gonna get in the mind frame to get my ass handed to me later on Raw. See you tonight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty08/07/11, 04:11 pm

Ted smiled and nodded. "Thanks. See ya tonight," he said before walking into his room. As soon as he had the door shut, all the emotions came flooding back to him. Tears pricked his eyes and his body felt incredibly worn out. He ran a hand through his hair and that felt like it took most of his energy.

He walked over to the bed and collapsed on top of it, closing his eyes. He didn't plan on sleeping, but he needed to relax, even if for only a few moments. Before he knew it, he was fast asleep.

Ted was walking down the hall at the arena before Raw, looking for Cody. They needed to meet up so they could talk about the match, and how they would turn on Randy.

Ted turned down a hall and saw Randy. He groaned mentally, but kept a blank face.

"Teddy! How great to see you!" Randy said when they met in the hall.

"Yeah. Where's Codes?" Ted asked.

"I don't know. I'm not his babysitter," Randy replied. Then, out of nowhere, he pushed Ted against the wall. He pressed his swollen groin to Ted's backside. Ted immediately started to panic.

"Randy, don't. Please. Don't," he whispered pathetically.

Randy snorted, ripping off both of their clothes. He grabbed Ted's hips, lining up with his entrance and-

Ted woke up, bolting upright and looking around wildly. He was covered in a sheen of sweat and his chest was rising and falling with quick, short, deep breaths. He looked at the time and sighed. He had to start getting ready.

He got up and got his stuff together, changing his sweaty clothes before leaving for the arena.

As soon as he arrived at the arena, he went straight for his personal locker room, not wanting to deal with anyone until show time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty08/07/11, 05:06 pm

When Shawn finally got inside his room, he had every intention of taking a short nap, but sleep failed him. All he could think about was how tense Teddy had been during the breakfast which he pretty much expected after that morning's workout. Truth is he never expected Teddy to agree on breakfast anyway but after a while it dawned on him that maybe Teddy just didn't want to be alone with his problems. Being alone in a stuffy hotel room only made ones problems seem worse than they really were. In a nutshell, being alone with your problems sucked and Shawn was no rookie in that area.

Just thinking of Ted reminded him of some of his first days on the road with the WWF. He and Marty were still a tag team, but they were young much like Teddy and Cody. At the time, both Shawn and Marty were pretty insecure and both equally had low self esteem. They were both good in the ring- innovative even- but that wasn't always enough when the guys in the back weren't exactly making them feel welcome.

Shawn wasn't sure when he and Marty became lovers, but he was sure it spawned from a combination of being lonely and spending way too much time together. Vince as well as Pat told them they needed to hang out with the other guys and possibly get in good with them, but after a failed first attempt and almost losing their careers, they gave up and pretty much kept to themselves. It wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do, but what did they know? They were still young and just trying to hang on to the only thing they had and each other.

Shawn's phone vibrated which meant it was time to meet up with Cena and head for the arena. When they reached the arena, Shawn said good bye to John then headed to the board to see what the night held for him. DX would face Jerishow via the Raw Guest Host Ben Roethlisberger. He didn't see where Legacy had a match but Cena on the other hand, had a segment with Randy later.

Shawn sighed then headed off to find Hunter, hoping he wouldn't be in a nostalgia kick tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty08/07/11, 05:21 pm

Ted sighed softly after he was safely in his locker room with the door locked. The last thing he needed was someone walking in on him when he just wanted time alone before the show tonight. He was pretty sure that they didn't have anything to do but follow Randy around and help him cheat, but Ted didn't mind. He didn't really want to do anything, anyway. With Cody hating him and Randy okay with raping him, he knew it was going to be a very tense night.

Ted got ready, putting on his trunks and a Legacy shirt and running a hand through his hair. He wasn't looking forward to tonight. He took out Cody's necklace and put it on, hiding it under his shirt and sitting down again. He was tired and he knew his face showed it. He just hoped that he could make it through the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty09/07/11, 01:07 am

Shawn and Hunter's match didn't last long that night at all. They wrestle against Chris and Paul, which was hardly a match at all given the small amount of time they had to work with. But of course due to the idiotic guest host feature the match was more about getting an ESPN highlight rather than an actual wrestling match so in minutes all four men were heading for the showers. Shawn detoured first for the training room to have his back iced. Ever since last night's HITC match his back felt stiff. Cena's massage helped, but he thought he had better make sure it wasn't something else.

Shawn spent about twenty minutes with the trainers before they gave him the okay. His back was fine and the stiffness would go away gradually with possibly a hot shower and a backrub later in the week. Shawn stopped by his and Hunter's private dressing room to get some changing clothes but unfortunately there was no such thing as a private bathroom in this arena. Therefore he had to shower with the others. It wasn't something he was thrilled about considering he was raped in a shower once many years ago. He got over it, but ever since that incident he made it his business to shower alone when possible or with close friends like Hunter, John or Chris. Mark and some of the other vets like Glenn were alright too but this new breed? He just wasn't comfortable around them.

Tonight however, he would have to suck it up. By the time he finished with the trainers, Hunter was dressed and leaving to meet Mr. McMahon about Wrestlemania plans. It couldn't be helped so Shawn couldn't hold it against H for not waiting up on him. As for John, Chris was in town tonight so he couldn't exactly blame him for hurrying to see his lover. Shawn would just have to suck it up and deal.

He entered the general locker room glad to see that only a few guys were still showering. Randy, Kofi, Jay, and a few others were already showering, but it looked like Jay and Kofi were finishing up leaving just a few stragglers. They all nodded respectfully as he took a spot in a corner far away from the others and turned the water on, letting it drench his hair and entire body. He wasn't trying to be anti social but seriously. Not much one could converse about in the shower with other men unless it involved sex, not to mention he still had this strict policy of "the less I know about people, the less inclined I am to get attached or involved" and he had every intention of keeping it this way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty09/07/11, 04:19 am

Ted hadn't done much that a night. A promo or two with Cody and Randy, the two men promptly ignoring him once the cameras were off. If Red thought he had been tired before, he was fucking exhausted now. He had spent most of the night in his locker room, avoiding everyone and everything.

A little while after Raw ended, Ted decided it was safe to shower seeing as most people had left by now. He walked into the showers and stripped, hoping no one looked too hard at him, especially after he got out of the shower. He had bruises from Randy that make up covered up but if you looked close enough, you could just barely see them.

Ted passed by Randy and shivered, thinking about both the mind-blowing sex and the physical abuse he was now being put through. He didn't acknowledge the older man, just walked past him. He had planned on taking the furthest shower but when he arrived, Shawn was there.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know you were here," he said softly, blushing a bit as he checked Shawn out before ge realized what he was doing and turned away. "I'll just... Uh... Take this one," he said, stepping into the shower next to Shawn.

Ted couldn't help it when his cock twitched to life when he was checking out Shawn. He bit his lip and turned the shower to cold to calm him down. He knew Randy saw him and Randy would wait until everyone left before coming and trying to have his way. He was not looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty09/07/11, 02:06 pm

Shawn was startled when Ted ran up on him. "Oh it's okay," he managed staring a little before quickly looking away. After he and Marty became lovers and then later Bret, he soon found out that being gay only made open showers that much more awkward. His eyes roamed Ted's body but only briefly as he caught himself and looked away as quickly as possible. Teddy was a good looking young man, much like John, but Shawn was no creep and instantly felt bad about having gawked momentarily.

Shawn went back to washing himself n hopes of getting his mind off of the awkward meeting. Of course, now that Teddy was in the shower Shawn could feel eyes on their corner of the room and he was certain those eyes belonged to Randy, possibly Cody too. While he knew they were watching Teddy, it still made him uncomfortable. This only motivated him to hurry it up. He lathered his hair one last time washing the shampoo out and rinsing his body before wrapping the towel around his waist and heading for another corner in the room to get dressed.

As he passed Teddy, his eyes caught glimpse of a few bruises on his body. Wrestlers got cuts and bruises all the time but those bruises were oddly reminiscent of the ones Marty used to have before Shawn discovered Marty was being used for sex. Maybe he was reading too much into it but now he couldn't help but wonder if leaving Teddy alone was a good idea. He was a big guy, very capable of taking care of himself but Randy was a snake much like Hunter used to be. It didn't take much for guys like Randy or Hunter to make you feel like you were helpless. Shawn knew all too well how easy it was to get in his pants and he hated it. But certain topics, mainly ones centered around Bret and Montreal, always paralyzed him. The guilt sometimes would eat away at him even though he knew he wasn't entirely to blame for that incident.

Maybe I'm worrying over nothing... Maybe he was. Glenn was still showering and he was a big guy. He didn't have one problem letting Randy know how much he despised him and he was large enough to make the smaller guy squirm. In fact he could probably take both Randy and Cody on if they got rowdy but Glenn was the type of guy to react only when pushed. Rey was also still showering, chatting it up with Evan so Shawn supposed everything would be fine.

He quickly dressed then left the arena heading straight for the airport. Since they had a three day break, nothing was stopping him from flying out to Texas for a few days rest and relaxation. He planned to leave all thoughts of the WWE and people in it behind him as he rested up his aching body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty09/07/11, 05:40 pm

When Shawn left, Ted's heartbeat sped up. He knew that he was going to be there until everyone left, not wanting anyone to see the bruises, new and old, that littered his skin. He took his time washing his body, his movements slow and deliberate. He closed his eyes as he turned up the temperature of the water and it hit his body. The water was so warm and comfortable. It ran over his tense muscles, relaxing them and pushing away aches.

He sighed and looked around. There were still a few wrestlers, and he wished they'd just leave so he could dress and get the hell out of the arena. He felt Randy's eyes roaming his body, and he knew Cody had left soon after Shawn.

Ted shuddered, not liking the fact that Randy was looking was looking at him. He bit his lip and teared up, looking down as the water ran over his head and down his body in warm rivers.

Before Ted knew it, everyone was gone but Randy. This did not bode well for him. He heard Randy making his way over and knew that he was in for it, and that he wasn't going to be holding back this time.

In the blink of an eye, Randy was behind Ted, his groin pressed against his Ted's backside. Ted bit his lip.

Randy used to take his time, making Ted feel good. But a couple months ago it became rough and dominating. That was part of the reason Ted had left him.

"I want you, Teddy," Randy whispered in his ear. He gripped the younger man's hips and lined up with entrance. Ted closed his eyes and bit his lip in anticipation. Randy thrusted in roughly and quickly, making Ted feel like he had been torn in half. He cried out, but Randy covered his mouth. "Shut up," he hissed, setting a hard and rough pace. Normally, the rough nature Randy had felt good to Ted, but this time, he got no pleasure whatsoever.

Ted wasn't sure how long until Randy let out a roar and came, but it felt like an eternity. Randy roughly pulled out and let Ted fall to the floor, blood and cum dripping from his entrance. Randy washed himself off before walking away, oblivious to the tears running down the blond's face.

Ted laid there for a while before getting up and washing away the blood, turning off the shower and walking - well, limping over to his stuff and getting dressed, He knew that his ass was going to hurt like hell for a few days. He wiped away his tears and put Cody's necklace back on, kissing it before heading back to the hotel to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty10/07/11, 03:35 am

Shawn's three days were spent doing the things he wished he could do everyday, but couldn't due to being on the road so much. The first day home he decided to sleep a little later than usual opting to get up around 9. He got a quick workout in, cooked his own breakfast then took a long shower before he headed outside to walk around his ranch. His dogs and various other animals were happy to see their master rather than the neighbor for a change. He let his dogs out- English Shepherds they were- and allowed them to trot along beside him through the trees and the barn where his favorite horses took residence. God it felt so good being home and while it was kind of lonely, he'd take lonely over heartache any day.

As he walked through the barn petting his horses, he was vaguely reminded of the few times Hunter stayed with him. They got along well enough especially since they had a lot in common. He really couldn't tell you exactly what went wrong that last time they tried to be together for good. He just knew they both told each other that this was the end of the line. But nefore that in 2002, he remembered all too well why they couldn't be together. Hunter blamed him for various things that happened prior to Shawn's back injury. Some of his arguments were valid, but how dare he think to throw Bret up in his face.

Bret... Shawn shook his head. He would be seeing Bret soon for the first time in years in the coming months and by God he didn't know if his heart could handle it. On one hand he knew Bret didn't exactly want anything to do with him again but on the other hand, no one ever really gets over their first love. Sure Shawn loved Marty first, but Bret was in a category all by himself and Shawn considered Bret to be his first love.

Why am I thinking of Bret and Hunter? Oh right, because I miss them both. Shawn loved being on his ranch. It was pretty secluded from the rest of the world just how he liked it. Being on the road and in front of fans night after night was fine but sometimes a person just needed a break from those watching eyes. He loved his fans, but he loved his privacy that much more. However, with every luxury came a price and in this case, it was loneliness. Without Hunter to wake up to every morning, it made being on the ranch a little sad at times.

This seclusion and thoughts of loneliness often led back to thoughts of John and what could have been. He had an opportunity to hook up with him several times and if he were to confess feelings for John tomorrow, he had a sneaky feeling Chris would be out of luck. But he couldn't do that, especially not to Chris. Chris worshiped him like an idol and they were such good friends these days. Chris entered the relationship with John knowing that John once had a thing for Shawn, but he trusted John just like he trusted Shawn to keep John in line.

Of course Shawn often allowed John to walk the line but so far, neither one of them has crossed it very much. John would remain loyal to Chris so long as Shawn kept saying nay. It was easy to say no in the beginning, but he was wondering if that loneliness would fool him to be selfish once more and allow himself to be taken and held, if only for one night. There were so many good looking guys on the roster- most of them he wouldn't touch due to the age gap, but that didn't mean he did not find them attractive.

But he didn't want this; not like this. He vowed when he returned in 2002 that he would not revert back to the old Shawn no matter what. But there were times when his body longed to be held and his mind desperate to stop thinking so much. But he knew times like this meant he needed to have more "Jesus time" as Hunter would jokingly say.

Days two and three were spent doing just that. He read up on some scripture and cleared his mind. The flesh was weak but the mind and spirit could prevent one from giving into the worldly temptations if they were strong enough. By the time he was flying out for their next show, Shawn felt fully rested with nothing on his mind but his retirement in the coming months. He just hoped these next few weeks of work wouldn't bring him down once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty10/07/11, 04:35 pm

Ted spent the time off at the hotel. He had planned on going home to Tampa for some relaxation, but he just couldn't find the energy. He spent three days holed up in the hotel room, thinking about what Randy had done to him. He knew the man was capable of some messed up shit, but he didn't know that he was capable of rape.

When the three days was up, Ted had his stuff packed and checked out of the hotel, heading to the airport to get to the next arena for the next show.

Ted knew he would have to see Cody, and he was hoping they could talk about things. He also knew he would be seeing Randy. And that was something he just did not want to do. He sighed as he boarded the plane. There was just too much drama and he was running out of energy to deal with it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty11/07/11, 03:15 pm

WWE Raw October 12, 2009

The night's Raw boasted another guest host which meant no doubt he and Hunter would have to do most of the work and if not them, Jericho, who would be on Raw this week. Shawn went straight to the board checking the events of the night. Oddly he didn't have to do much. Not that he was complaining but it seemed as if Hunter was doing most of the talking since they were charged with being team captains for Bragging Rights, another stupid pay per view concept McMahon came up with. Shawn sighed as his eyes traveled further down the board. Looked as if Ted and Cody would have their work cut out for them tonight.

A couple of things were booked for Legacy tonight. First off, a triple threat match would take place between Cody, Ted and Cena. Winner would get a spot on the Raw Bragging Right's team per Hunter. Shawn shook his head. This match, considering the way Ted was acting last week, probably was the last thing he wanted or needed but it couldn't be helped. Hunter probably asked McMahon to book matches like these to make it easier to pick a team otherwise people would fuss and say he's being biased. They'd run off to the dirt sheets and swear Hunter was trying to hold them back which was not the case.

Shawn read the board some more. Apparently Cody was booked to win the match with a little help from his boyfriend Randy. This would in turn lead to another match later; a tag team match featuring Legacy against the team of Cena and Randy. Shawn frowned. That wasn't good at all, especially for John since Shawn doubted very seriously Ted would do anything to jeopardize his friendship with Cody. That meant if the match turned out to be 3-1 with Orton deciding not to help John at all, Ted would his job and watch while John was torn to pieces.

Shawn groaned. Technically he wasn't supposed to interfere since he was in DX now. However, he wasn't going to watch while three people kicked the crap of John, especially since John was there for him when Hunter was injured in 2005. Shawn was left alone to defend against RatedRKO but John was always there for him even when he didn't have to be. Tonight he just may have the opportunity to return the favor. He knew deep down Ted was a good guy. Hell Cody too, but Cody was too loyal to Randy to see the bigger picture while Ted was torn at the moment. He respected Ted, but if he had to step in he'd let him know it isn't personal. It's just business.

Shawn headed for the locker room to dress opting not to use the private DX dressing room for a change. Cena and all the others usually dressed with everyone else so for tonight, he'd do the same. He just hoped no one would bother him and by bother he meant tease, harass or make sexual advances. Otherwise he didn't mind giving advice. Shawn began stripping out of his clothes making ready for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty11/07/11, 11:32 pm

Ted arrived at the arena a few hours later, opting to just head straight there once he got off the plane. He walked to his locker room, setting his stuff down before heading to see what he had to do for the night.

He saw that he was in a triple threat match with Cody and John. He sighed, thankful that the outcome was predetermined. He wouldn't have to choose between beating on Cody or on Cena, if he got to beat on anybody.

Then he saw that that led into a tag team match with him and Cody going against Randy and John. Ted bit his lip. That wouldn't turn out well, and he knew it. Ted would fight in the match, sure. But he wasn't going to beat on John just because Randy had low self esteem and wanted to prove his worth.

Ted sighed again and walked back to his locker room, changing into a pair of green trunks and putting on his knee and elbow pads, as well as his wrestling boots. He stood up as there was a knock on the door, signaling that it was time for him to get out to the ring.

The match went smoothly, even with Ted's discomfort. Cody won, thanks to Randy helping him out by beating on Ted.

Before Ted knew it, it was time for the tag team match and he was standing in the corner with Cody, biting his lip as he watched John and Randy argue. Ted didn't know how this match was going to turn out but he was scared to find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty12/07/11, 02:48 pm

Shawn somehow managed to give Hunter the slip and ducked out of the training room. He needed to watch this tag match just in case John needed his help. He was dressed comfortably enough to run out there. His jeans and tennis shoes were more suited for brief interfering than his actual ring attire anyway.

Shawn stood a few feet from the curtain watching the match from the flat screen monitor. So far the match was going well enough. Randy was yet to let John tag him in so it seemed as if Randy's plan was to watch while Legacy beat Cena slowly making it basically a 3 on 1 handicap match only Randy was merely watching for now. Ted was just doing his job, working the match as expected and while Shawn knew this was wrong of Randy, this wasn't enough to warrant interference since nothing was going on outside the usual match tactics. John was a big, strong guy so he could handle the two rookies.

The match dragged on with John finally managing a little offense. He finally managed to get Cody out of the ring and Ted groaning in a corner as he crawled towards Randy. Randy had his hand outstretched for the tag and he finally allowed himself to be tagged in. John crawled towards the corner, pulling himself up only to turn around finding himself face to face with Cody and Randy. Randy smirked before grabbing Cena irish whipping him towards Cody who took his head off with a clothesline.

Shawn seethed. He saw this coming from a mile away and didn't stick around to watch anymore. He ran from behind the curtain and down the ramp, the crowd going wild unsure of what one half of DX would be doing here. Shawn stopped a few feet from the ring instantly getting everyone's attention. Randy stared at Shawn for a moment, smirking and mouthing that if he got involved he would take care of him later. Shawn raised his brows and with the crowd cheering him on, he told Randy he could suck it.

Randy went wild, his face contorted in rage as he stormed towards the ropes at Shawn. While Randy was distracted, John used the opportunity to gain a little offense. He shoved Randy towards the ropes and Shawn slapped the hell out of him eliciting a collective "Woo!" from the crowd. Legacy was arguing among themselves and it wasn't until John was knocking them both down with a double clotheslines did they stop. John was now in control of the match, setting Cody up for his five knuckle shuffle but by then Randy had recovered. He shoved Cena into a corner from behind and went to work kicking and stomping him repeatedly, every now and then goading Shawn to get in the ring.

Shawn ran to the other side of the ring, slowly climbing towards the ropes but unable to get in without Randy grabbing him. He noticed that the members of Legacy were stirring, Ted almost to his feet now. He met Ted's eyes, the young man seemingly conflicted but wearing a look of determination on his face. No doubt he was going to put an end to this. Shawn decided to help the only way he could by teasing Randy form ringside. Randy wouldn't take the bait at first opting to keep stomping John to pieces. Shawn finally gave in, climbing into the ring but was instantly grabbed by the throat. Randy smirked as he held him. He opened his mouth to say something but was cut short when Ted grabbed him from behind rolling him up. The ref made the three count and the bell sounded signalling that the match was over.

Shawn used the moment to scramble away from Randy and pull John out of the ring as well. He put an arm around John helping him walk back. As Shawn glanced back towards the ring, he half expected Randy to be seething but oddly enough he looked amused. The look on Randy's face made Shawn shudder and he half wondered what this meant for Ted and Cody. They won the match fair and square so surely Randy couldn't be too pissed right? And Randy wouldn't dare mess with him, not with John around so he hoped that his interference and Legacy's win didn't just make things worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty12/07/11, 06:20 pm

After Ted had pinned Randy and got the three count, he slid out of the ring, not wanting to deal with Randy's anger, or Cody's. As he stood out of the ring, watching Cody and Randy argue and glance at him, he knew he was done with them. He couldn't do this anymore - he wouldn't. And neither one could make him. If Randy had the power in the world to do whatever he wanted, he would kill everyone, not beat them. And a person like that didn't deserve to live the life that Randy did.

Ted signaled for a mic, not caring that he wasn't supposed to turn against Randy yet. He was done taking his shit.

Once he had the mic, he took a deep breath. "You must think you're the best thing since sliced bread. You're Randy Orton, the Legend Killer. Everybody either wants you, or wants to be you. You've got it made. As soon as you got here, you were on your way to the top. The same can't be said for me.

When I got here, I wasn't nearly as lucky as you. Then Cody comes along and we become a tag team, and everything's going well. I'm getting a push, I have my best friend. Then you came along. And at first, we were glad. But as we got more into the group, as we got closer, things went bad. You treat me like crap, Randy, and I'm done with it. I'm done with you, and I'm done with this group. I don;t care if I get fired. It's a million times better than having to be near you," Ted finished before dropping the mic and walking away. He heard Cody and Randy calling after him, but he didn't care. He was done with them.

He didn't know what was going to happen now. He didn't know how Randy was going to react, or even Cody for that matter. But he knew that he was better off out of the group. And he could care less what Creative or Vince wanted to do.

Ted headed to his locker room, hoping that he ran into no one. He wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty13/07/11, 12:28 pm

Shawn hurried up the ramp with John finally ducking behind the curtain. They had stuck around momentarily to hear what Ted had to say and both men were highly impressed. However, both men couldn't help but wonder what this meant for Legacy and Randy Orton's relationship with the two younger men. Ted said he was done but did that mean he was turning his back on his best friend as well? They could only wait and see how things would unfold.

"Thanks Shawn, but I think I can handle it from here," John grunted out. They were standing outside of the trainer's room where John finally took a seat in one of the steel chairs. They were both quiet as Ted passed them on his way to his room, seething by the look on his face. He gave off this "dont fuck with me" posture so neither man dared say anything to him. "By the way Sexy Boy, thanks for your help out there."

Shawn sat in John's lap, the younger man holding him around the waist resting his head against his back. "You know I was gonna look out for you. Randy's dangerous. I remember you saving me from him all those times before when Hunter was out for 9 months with a torn ACL. If it wasn't for you, I'd be Randy and Adam's bitch right now--or would have since I doubt they have the balls to screw around with me around Hunter."

John sighed. "Yeah well Randy's a snake Shawn. I'm not so sure you should have interfered."

Shawn frowned. "I'm not afraid of Randy. That's his whole game anyway. He likes to play little head games but don't forget he learned all of his tricks from Ric and H, and I know both of those men all too well. I won't let him bully me around."

"What about Cody? You can't take on both Cody and Randy even if you do know their game."

"Because Cody's a sweet kid. I don't think he has it in him to be ruthless and if he does, Lord I hope Teddy can help bring that kid back to the way he used to be."

John didn't look so sure considering he noticed how distant Ted and Cody seemed during the match. Sure they went through the motions but it seemed like something was missing. It was as if they were dead to one another. He sensed no kind of emotion between the two until Ted went off on the mic.

Shawn got up rubbing John's shoulders. At that moment he was tapped on the shoulder. Shawn spun around frozen on the spot at the sight of his best friend who didn't look exactly thrilled. "Hunter...I uh...was just about to--"

Hunter held up his hand. "Save it," he growled. "Mind telling me why you're getting involved in John's battles--and without me when you know full well you're not what you used to be?"

Shawn sighed. "Hunter, it's a long story and anyway John needed the help. Besides, I didn't do much of anything."

"You slapped Randy Shawn. That's not exactly nothing," he pointed out.

Shawn rolled his eyes. "Can you yell at me later? I need a shower. I got John's sweat all over me."

Hunter threw his hands up in defeat. "Fine. Go, but if you see Teddy tell him Mr. McMahon needs to see him before he leaves."

Shawn waved goodbye to them both. "Ted's probably in one of those private rooms, but if he just so happens to be in the showers I'll alert him your kinglyness," Shawn muttered before heading inside the locker room feeling bad instead of good about helping John.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty13/07/11, 05:37 pm

Ted passed a bunch of people, but didn't say a single thing to any of them, and they said nothing in return. He didn't know if they just felt like they shouldn't say anything or they knew he was mad, but he didn't care. The moment he got into his locker room, he kicked the door shut and locked it before he started trashing the room, destroying it in a mixture of sadness and anger. Sadness at a lost friend and anger at Randy for making him lose his friend.

After a while, Ted started to lose momentum. He had stopped putting so much strength behind it, his efforts had died down. A minute or two later, he collapsed onto the couch, wiping tears that had started falling while he was trashing the room.

There was a knock on the door, and Ted was keen on ignoring it. But it kept persisting, so he got up and walked through the mess over to the door, unlocking and opening the door. He sighed when he saw Cody. "What?" he asked icily. Cody visibly winced.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"Talk," Ted replied.

Cody looked up and down the hall, then back at Ted. "In private?"

Ted didn't move, nor did he say anything. He stared at Cody, waiting for him to talk.

Cody sighed. "Ted, why are you doing this?"

"Why am I doing what, Cody?" Ted replied.

"Turning against me and Randy."

"I'm not turning against you, Codes. I'm turning against Randy. It just so happens that I can't do that without turning on you."

"But why?"

"Because Randy is a bad person, Cody. And apparently, he means more to you than your best friend," Ted said, his voice cracking at the end. Cody's heart broke.

"Teddy, I love you. Randy's not more important to me. He's as important to me. He's a part of my life, Teddy."

"He cheated on you, and he doesn't get so much as a slap on the wrist. I sleep with him and you tell me you hate me. I'm your best friend. I don't understand why you can't understand that Randy isn't who you think he is."

Cody looked away. "He's... Been rough with me lately."

Ted felt fury rise within him. "Cody, you need to leave him. I need my best friend back."

"I know," Cody whispered. "But I'm scared of what he'll do if I leave."

"Don't worry about that. I'll protect you."

"How are you supposed to protect me when you can't protect yourself?"

"Cody, if he gets to me before he gets to you, you have a chance to get out. I'd rather have him hurt me than you. You're strong, Codes, but you're very fragile. I can handle the pain, and you can't."

Cody wanted to argue, but he knew Ted was right. "Okay," he said quietly. Ted smiled, pulling him in for a hug and kissing his temple.

"Is Randy at the locker room?" Ted asked.

Cody shook his head. "No, he's showering."

"Let's go get your stuff," Ted said. They went to the Legacy locker room and got Cody's stuff before going back to Ted's locker room. "You'll be staying with me. Never by yourself. I don't trust him," he said, leaving out the part where Randy had raped him the night before.

Cody nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty14/07/11, 03:16 pm

Shawn dragged himself into the showers taking the same corner as before away from the rest of the guys. A few of the young ones like Kofi and Evan greeted him politely. Those two were always very sweet to him, but they didn't hang around to talk. They could probably tell Shawn had a lot on his mind so they merely bid him a good night before exiting the showers leaving him all alone.

Shawn relaxed a little. Showering alone was great because he could take his time, massage his body without the view of wandering eyes and think a little too. For a long time he just stood there letting the water soak him. He kept going back to the match from earlier and the grip Randy had on his neck. It was tighter than it should have been and he wondered if Randy really was a sick and twisted bastard. He could still feel Randy's warm hand around his neck, cutting off the oxygen supply and it reminded him of the times when he and Hunter went through that phase where they fought all the time--often violently since Hunter could be so ruthless.

He shook his head under the water blocking out the images. He didn't want to remember the bad times. The bad memories only reminded him of how weak he could be and he didn't want to be that guy anymore. Of course Hunter's words tonight had him wavering a bit.

"Mind telling me why you're getting involved in John's battles--and without me when you know full well you're not what you used to be?"

Hunter made it sound like that being a changed man turned him weak. Shawn didn't really feel like he was weak, but of course he really couldn't judge for himself. He never stopped to think about his actions much these days so maybe Hunter was right. Maybe he was weak, but if being strong meant going back to the way he used to be post Montreal then he would remain weak. Besides, he never bothered anybody so it's not like he was in trouble or getting into trouble a lot these days.

He heard the door open to the main locker room. Someone else was either grabbing their things or coming for a shower. He didn't see Ted nor Cody so he wondered if Hunter found them. He turned the water up a bit sighing, washing his body and his thoughts away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty15/07/11, 05:02 pm

Ted and Cody left the arena soon after they got Cody's stuff. They went back to his hotel room, deciding to get Cody's stuff when Randy wasn't in the room. They stayed up all night, watching bad movies, eating loads of food they would regret later, joking around and drinking a bit. It was like old times, and Ted couldn't be more happy to have his friend back.

Ted was totally unaware that Vince had wanted to see him. He had just wanted to get to the hotel as fast as he could, without running into anyone, especially Randy. And thankfully, they had.

The next morning, Ted and Cody were still asleep, feeling the effects of the night before. Neither had a worry going through their mind, nor a nightmare haunting their unconscious. They had had a a great night the night before, their connection growing back to what it was. Things were changing again, but this time for the better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty16/07/11, 11:31 am

Shawn finished his shower just as Randy was coming in. By now everyone was gone leaving the two of them alone. Shawn didn't let Randy's presence deter him. He grabbed his things, brushing past Randy on his way out of the shower, shuddering a little because he could feel eyes studying him. He glanced back over his shoulder frowning when Randy smirked, not hiding the fact that he was oggling his body. Shawn merely rolled his eyes and went to another corner quickly dressing and leaving the arena.

Shawn was pretty sure this was the beginning of Randy's head games, but Randy was wasting his time. Shawn was so over the head games having played several with men like Hunter and Mark. He would have to do a little bit better than that to get to him, but then he wondered if he was being too hard on Randy. Maybe Randy was only teasing him for the night due to Shawn's interference in his match. If so then maybe he deserved to feel violated.

He shook his head as he entered his empty room leaving all thoughts of Randy behind. Sleep came quickly to him when he laid down and so did morning which had him up around 7am. Despite not having anything too do tonight, he would get in his morning workout. He grabbed a towel, threw on some sweats and a tank then headed out for the nearest gym unaware that Randy was also around. He waved to Evan and Rey, who were just now leaving. He didn't see John which was odd until he realized that John would have been here at 5 or 6am. He also didn't see Ted or Cody. He guessed everyone was sleeping in. The thought made him laugh as he started a slow trek on the treadmill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 2 Empty17/07/11, 06:22 pm

Ted woke up around eleven, his eyes fluttering open and light invading his sight. He groaned softly and tried to turn over, but almost rolled on top of someone. He looked and saw Cody and was momentarily confused. Then last night's memories came rushing back in and he remembered.

He smiled softly and ran a finger down the side of Cody's face. A soft smile graced Cody's face and the muscles in his face reacted like they knew who was touching him.

Ted leaned down, gently kissing his friend. Cody's eyes fluttered opened and he smiled when his eyes landed on Ted. "Teddy," he whispered and they kissed again.

They weren't together, but they were so close that when they were both single, they would kiss and sleep together, because they could and because they didn't want to get sexually frustrated. They knew how they felt about each other, and that never surpassed friendship.

"Good morning, beautiful," Ted said quietly. Cody smiled.

"Mornin', Teddy bear," he replied and kissed the older man's cheek.

"What do you wanna do today?" Ted asked.

"Anything but see Randy," he replied. Ted nodded and smiled.

"Anything for my baby boy," he said.

They spent the day just lounging around, not wanting to leave the comfort of the hotel suite and each other. They played video games, ate, watched movies and just talked. It was a day of relaxation and they couldn't have been happier about it. Shawn ran across Ted's mind a few times, but he pushed it away and focused on his friend.
Back to top Go down

A Love Worth Millions
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next