Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Love Worth Millions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty19/08/11, 10:33 pm

"I don't see anything that isn't there, Shawn. You two still have feeling for each other. It's obvious, Shawn. I don't see why you don't just give into the man. Why don't you just let someone love you? Why do you always screw over your relationships? Why don;t you just let yourself be happy?" Randy asked, stepping fully under the spray to wash the soap from his body.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2173331/PricelessxXxMizfitxXxLove

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty19/08/11, 10:58 pm

"Why the hell do you care about my personal life so much?" he snapped. "I'm alone because I choose to be and- and I don't care. I don't love him. I don't love anyone. What you see is all in your head!"

Shawn turned away from Randy, his words having hit home in the worst possible way. Today was the anniversary of his tag team title win with Cena from a year ago. They'd made a great team and he could remember them celebrating, only Cena wanted to celebrate in other ways. That lead to thought of what they almost did and how Cena's hands were all over him making him weak. Maybe he did love Cena? No- Cena had a crush. He had a crush but that was all it was. It was a crush that neither could act on because Cena had Chris and--

He groaned, leaning forward in the shower. He was so confused about his feelings now. Never once had he questioned his feelings for Cena because they've had this kind of friendship for ages, but he couldn't deny that lately he felt lonely, like scum of the earth. After so many failed relationships, how could he not? Maybe Randy had a point.

He rubbed his eyes then went back focusing on getting the lather off his body. He truly felt like crap right now.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty19/08/11, 11:11 pm

Randy smirked, turning off his shower and stepping out, going around the wall to Shawn's shower and steps in behind him with a smirk. He pinned him against the wall, pressing their bodies flush together. "You wanna know what it feels like to be loved, Shawnie? Wanna know what love feels like? Too damn bad, 'cause that's not why I'm here," he growled lowly and waited for Shawn to finish struggling, because he knew he would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty19/08/11, 11:21 pm

Shawn gasped, snapping out of his funk. The feel of a warm body pressed against him would have been welcomed had it been someone other than Randy. Shawn struggled against him, using his body to press back against Randy but every time he did that he would feel his growing erection pressing against him. "Randy don't do this," he said calmly, though his voice was anything but. It wavered slightly and his body was trembling, but he couldn't be sure if it was fear, longing, or a combination of both.

"Don't you have enough respect for your elders to know better than to touch without permission?" He struggled some more but his body felt weaker and he was still sore in places from the roughing up by Big Show. "Let me go. If you don't I'll tell Hunter." It was a lie. Shawn had too much pride to tell Hunter or Cena. He got tired a long time ago of them always fighting his battles and his pride wouldn't allow him to be a tattle tale anymore. He needed to stand up on his own but right now, he felt so alone and like scum.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty19/08/11, 11:29 pm

"No you won't. You see, I'm an observer. I observe how people act. You don't tattle on anyone. At least, not anymore. Especially with things that have to do with pride," Randy said, groaning when Shawn pushed back on him. "You little tease," he whispered in Shawn's ear, pushing him roughly against the wall. He could feel the older man getting tired. "Just give up, and I'll make it enjoyable," he whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty19/08/11, 11:43 pm

Shawn did not want this from Randy. He absolutely did not want this and yet the longer they stayed pressed together the more his body was becoming increasingly aware of things...like how warm Randy's body felt. He groaned a little when Randy shoved him hard against the wall. His still had sore ribs and Randy was only aggravating them. "I wasn't teasing you, you snake and i will tell. I'll..."

Shawn let out a frustrated groan, wriggling and pushing back against Randy in an attempt to trip him up and shove him backwards, but Randy's body wouldn't budge. All he was doing was getting him hard and he could feel his erection becoming more persistent. "No..." Feeling somewhat defeated he let out a frustrated cry. "Dammit Randy move! Let me out. I'm not... I"m not the man I used to be. I can't just give you what you want. I'm not that slut anymore and you can't- can't do this!"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty19/08/11, 11:46 pm

"You're right. You aren't a slut anymore. No one wants you anymore. No one," Randy whispered lowly in Shawn's ear. "Just give in. You know you want it. To feel good. To feel loved and pleasured, if only for a few moments. Just. Give. In," he breathed into his ear, massaging his hips gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty20/08/11, 12:07 am

Randy's words hit home. It was like the very life had just been knocked out of him. All the happiness, all the joy, all the hope of a happy future had been replaced by a hard dose of reality. In 1996 he was belonged to Bret and everybody wanted a piece of him. In 1997, he screwed the only man who ever loved him for him in Montreal and no longer held back, giving himself to anyone who wanted it. He became the locker room slut, drunk out of his mind and high while he took a different man every night, readily bending over for anyone who would have him because he was missing that feeling Bret gave him. He needed to feel desired, to feel loved and like he was worth something, but being a slut was only a quick fix.

At least back then he was wanted, but now- now no one wanted him and it was finally sinking in like a ton of bricks on his head. He choked out a sob, no longer fighting Randy. He could feel the warm hand of the cold-hearted snake rubbing his hips lovingly. He knew it wasn't lovingly, but for the moment his brain tricked him into believing this. But then he realized that his brain was playing tricks on him again. Just give in...you know you want it... He didn't want it. Not like this, but if not for Randy taking pity on him he would never get it. And it was his own fault. Broken. He was completely broken and there wasn't a fight left in him tonight.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty20/08/11, 12:22 am

Randy smirked. "There ya go," he said and pulled his hands from Shawn's hips, though he stayed pressed against the man. He lined up his hardened member with Shawn's entrance, slowly pushing in, loving and reveling in the feel of Shawn's tight heat surrounding him. "Shit," he groaned and gripped his hips again.

Randy set a slow pace, reveling in the feel of everything. He went for a while, increasing and decreasing his pace, making it last a while. After who knows how long, Randy came long and hard in Shawn, groaning loudly. When he finished, he pulled out and cleaned himself off, panting.

"That was fun. We should do it again," he said and patted Shawn's back before exiting the shower area and getting dressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty20/08/11, 12:44 am

Shawn barely winced as Randy entered him, head falling against the tile as Randy stretched him wide. It hurt considering he didn't prepare him or anything, not to mention he hadn't done this in ages. He gasped, eyes clinching shut to fight down the pain and the disgust that he felt.

It was slow- unbelieveably slow- as if Randy wanted to rub it in. He choked out another sob, fingers digging into the tile as Randy's pace increased. It was starting to feel good between the slow steady thrusts and the hard, more focused thrusts that nailed his sweet spot every time. Before he knew it he was crying and groaning from the pleasure until he felt Randy's seed spilling itself inside of him.

When he was done, Shawn dropped down to the floor, head down as he sobbed. He didn't bother turning the water off. He wanted to sit there and drown all of it away. Another twenty minutes passed before he finally mustered up enough strength to get up, get dressed and get back to the hotel. He didn't stop to talk to anyone. He headed straight to his room and went to bed, nightmares about Montreal plaguing his dreams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty20/08/11, 04:43 pm

Ted and Cody changed from their gear into street clothes, deciding that showering at the hotel sounded like a better idea than showering at the arena. They gathered all of their stuff and headed out to the car, getting in and driving to the hotel, chit-chatting about little things that didn't matter all that much. What happened in the hallway was still fresh in their minds, but they pushed it away for now, not wanting to think about it much. But they both hoped that Shawn was alright.

When they got to the hotel, Ted parked and they grabbed their stuff, checking into the hotel and getting their room keys before heading up to their room. The elevator ride was also filled with meaningless chit-chat, the two not wanting to be left in silence. They continued their conversation as they walked to the room, entering and putting their stuff down. Ted let Cody take the shower first.

Cody showered quickly yet efficiently. He stepped out about 15 minutes after he got in, wrapping a towel around his waist and walking out to the room. Ted entered the bathroom, stripping down and showering, though he took a bit longer, about twenty minutes before he felt clean and relaxed enough to get out. He wrapped a towel around his waist and walked into the bedroom, getting dressed in boxers, smiling when he saw Cody fast asleep. He climbed in bed and spooned him from behind, falling asleep instantly. Both men slept peacefully through the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty20/08/11, 08:21 pm

Shawn did not sleep well at all that night and was up at five in the morning for a workout. Only Cena usually worked out that early while he and guys like Ted, Phil, Kofi and Paul worked out around six or later. When Shawn walked into the gym, his heart stopped. There was Randy lifting hand weights in the corner. He hadn't notice him come in so he could easily duck out and go back to the room. However, the door of the gym opened and in walked Cena.

"Morning Shawn. I would hug you but I don't want my head taken off."

"Morning John," he mumbled, going over to the treadmill. If he left now then Cena would suspect something was up.

"Shawn, you look tired and pale, like you've seen a ghost. You okay?" he asked. "You didn't seem like yourself yesterday. I just...wanna make sure we're still cool."

Shawn nodded. "Yeah, we're cool now can I work out?"

Cena did not look convinced and with a sigh he nodded before leaving Shawn to workout on his own. Something wasn't right, but he figured in due time all would be revealed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty20/08/11, 08:52 pm

Ted was up early the next morning, at about 5. But Cody was still asleep. And rather than wake the younger man up so they could go work out together, he decided to let the younger man sleep in. He knew Cena would be down there, and if he needed someone to spot him, he could ask him.

Ted got into some sweats and a muscle shirt, putting on his running shoes before grabbing his iPhone and keycard. He left the room quietly, not wanting to disturb Cody and headed to the gym.

When he arrived, he was shocked to see Randy and John. He definitely wasn't expecting anyone but Cena to be there. As he passed Cena, he nodded to him in respect and went over to the treadmills, getting on one a few down from Shawn. He put in his head phones and played his gym playlist before starting up the machine and setting a moderate jog to start out with, though he would go faster until he was running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty20/08/11, 09:40 pm

When Cena saw Ted come in the gym, he thought to go over to him to talk but he was treading right now. He'd have to catch him before he left so he could spot him. He would ask Randy but he wouldn't put it past that lunatic to play games with him while spotting which was dangerous. He could have asked Shawn but judging from the way he looked, something was on his mind. He wondered if maybe he and Hunter had another fight. It was no secret that Paul had his moments, possessive little bastard he was, but often times he couldn't take no for an answer. He'd get to the bottom of it eventually.

----

Shawn didn't even see Ted when he entered the gym. His mind was on everything but his workout. In fact his legs seemed to be moving on their own because his mind was definitely elsewhere. All he could think about was Bret making love to him in the shower but then the image would blur into Hunter and then Randy, who wasn't very nice at all. Sure it felt good being touched intimately, but it wasn't right. Randy made him feel dirty, but not even slut dirty. More like he wasn't worth anything but being the occasional piece of pity ass.

Shawn's feet tripped up and he lost his balance, almost falling off the treadmill. He quickly shut it off, leaning over the the piece of equipment with his head down catching his breath. He felt eyes boring into him, but he refused to look up. He knew one set of eyes was Randy, no doubt gloating from his handiwork while the others were curious glances. He stepped off the treadmill, frustrated and moved onto another piece of equipment to work his abs ignoring everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty26/08/11, 01:29 pm

Ted ran on the treadmill for a while, making sure to push himself hard, having skimped out on a few workouts recently. He didn't notice Shawn's almost wipe-out but he did notice that he moved to another machine, though he thought nothing of it.

After about an hour or so on the treadmill, Ted got off and went over to the bench press, looking around for a spotter. He saw Cena was still there and smiled a bit. "Hey, Cena! You busy?" he called over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty27/08/11, 02:51 pm

Cena dropped his hand weight and went over to Ted. "Naa man I'm good. Get in position. I'll spot ya cause I'm gonna need you to spot me too."

As Ted started getting into position Cena's eyes kept darting across the room to Shawn who's eyes did not hold that contagious sparkle everyone loved so much. "Say Ted, has Randy backed off of you guys yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty27/08/11, 04:08 pm

Ted started to work. "He hasn't really been bugging me and Cody lately. I just thought he took the hint that we weren't scared and that we were done with him. Why? He been bothering you or something?" he asked as he worked, glancing at John as his arms went up and down. It wasn't like Randy to bug someone like John. He didn't see Randy being that stupid. He was strong, but he was sure John was stronger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty29/08/11, 06:24 pm

Cena shook his head. "Nope. Nothing aside from the usual smart ass remark, but this is wrestling. We all talk shit so it's nothin' for me to get worked up about. I just... don't know. Glad you guys finally showed him who's boss," he said with a smirk.

John glanced around the room noting that Shawn was moving on to another piece of equipment, working his legs. He looked less tense, but John wasn't convinced everything was peachy. Sure workouts helped with stress, but Shawn seemed too distracted. Cena zoned out watching Shawn work out only half paying attention to Teddy now.

---

Shawn moved from the ab machine over to something that worked his legs. He was well aware that he was being watched by two sets of eyes, though one set was much more subtle than the other. John, however, was not subtle and Shawn was half of mind to get up and walk out but he needed this workout. It was helping him plan the rest of the work week out as well as relieving tension from last night. Just a few more minutes and he would escape out the back for his hotel room and away from dangerous or knowing eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty31/08/11, 06:45 pm

Ted nodded and looked to Shawn, not paying a whole lot of attention to what he was doing. And not paying attention during an exercise like the bench press could prove dangerous. And it did. Ted's arms gave out and he dropped the bar on his chest, all of the air leaving him and he felt and heard something crack. He cried out as the breath left him, the pain shooting through him. He tried to lift the bar, but every movement sent shots of pain through his body. His eyes wide and panicked he looked up at John, pleading for help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty01/09/11, 02:44 pm

"Oh...shit!" Cena easily picked up the bar setting it back on the holster before signaling for the gym keeper to come look at Ted. "Dude I- I'm so sorry. I only zoned out for a minute."

The keeper, who was also a medic, poked and prodded around Ted's ribs. They were red which meant some slight bruising later but all in all he was lucky. "You'll be fine. I'm gonna get some stuff to wrap this with and give you something for the pain. Take a night off from wrestling just in case. You boys need to pay attention to what you're doing. You could have been seriously injured," she said before walking off to get some wrap.

Cena felt like shit. "Ted...I didn't do it on purpose man. I'd never try to hurt anyone. Guess I need to forget about Shawn and focus on my own life. I just...can't shake the feeling that something's wrong with him and all."

Shawn was now moving to another piece of equipment near Randy. There was no interaction between the two men so Cena could hardly say Randy had anything to do with Shawn's behavior. Shawn soon slipped away to the back room. There was a cooler back there with water. He grabbed one and stood in the mirror, drinking and debating how to spend the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty03/09/11, 02:44 pm

"It's fine, John. Seriously. I should have been paying more attention to what I was doing. My fault more than yours," Ted said, closing his eyes and breathing as lightly as he could. His chest was sore as were his ribs. He would more than gladly take a day or two off from wrestling to relax. He would stay backstage, though, to make sure Cody was alright.

The keeper came back and wrapped him up and gave him some stuff for the pain. He thanked her and stood up slowly, groaning a bit. "Mind walking with me back to my room? Ya know, just in case? Last thing I need is more injury right now," he said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty06/09/11, 12:38 pm

John nodded. He doubted Randy would bother Shawn since he had no reason to so without any hesitation at all, John grabbed his water, towel and headed back to the hotel with Ted. "Listen man, you're not the one who should apologize. It's all on me. If I could just...stop worrying about Shawn as if he were my lover, life would be simplar, but I can't help it. Huntr's never around now due to his new job titles so he can't really look after Shawn."

John saw the look Ted was giving him and he sighed. "Yeah, you're right. I do love Shawn. Always will but I'm with Chris now. I love him too so unless Shawn just flat out came on to me, I'm not going to leave Chris. My feelings for Shawn- the need to protect him- all boils down to when I first got drafted to Raw. No one, and I mean nobody wanted to work with me. They shunned me for my gimmick and offered no assistance in how to get better ya know? I was rusty. I wasn't like the Triple H's or Kurt Angle's. I was just a boy who was over with the crowd cause he told the truth in the style of rap."

John chuckled at the memories from a simplar yet not so simpler time. "I remember one night I needed a tag partner. The board never said specifics. Just said "find a partner". No one wanted to team with me and when I got ready to ask someone who wasn't Orton, they would toot their noses up. Shawn volunteered to be my partner. He...embraced me as an equal and I've never forgotten that kindness. You just don't know how it made me feel to know that the one friend I had was a legend and one of my idols. So yeah... that's why I kinda act the way I do about him."

---

Shawn watched Ted and Cena leave together with a sigh. He was sorry for treating Cena so badly but it had to be done. He didn't need anyone trying to save him and in reality, he didn't need saving per se. He just needed to build his walls back up and get on with his career. He would be retiring soon anyway so if he could just deal for another couple of months, he would be alright. He slipped off his shirt and pants, grabbed a towel before slipping inside the sauna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty07/09/11, 06:17 pm

Ted sighed and stopped, turning and facing John. "Look, man, that was all very moving and touching. Pulled at my heartstrings a little. But ya gotta stop. You have to move on from Shawn. Completely. I understand that you'll never stop loving him, but you need to let yourself love him less. You say you love Chris and I believe you. But you're telling me that you would leave Chris for Shawn, and I don't think that that's right, morally. I think you need to think your feeling through. I totally understand why you love Shawn. But you shouldn't be like this. You guys dance that line all the time. Sometimes you guys overstep it and sometimes you guys stay behind it. Sometimes you guys are on that line. I can't stand here and listen to you tell me that Chris means less to you than Shawn. If someone your with means less to you than someone you aren't with, you shouldn't be with them," he said, lecturing John though he knew he had moral issues himself.

"I know you don't want to hurt Chris or Shawn. But Shawn is okay with being just your friend. He's okay with being alone." For now, he added mentally. "I'm your friend, John, and I only want what's best for you. And for Shawn and Chris. I may not be super close with them, but I love them nonetheless. I think your attentions shouldn't be divided as they are. I understand having a lover and a close friend, but I know you want more than that from Shawn although you're happy with Chris. I don't know. Maybe I have no place to talk. I'm just trying to be a good friend and help ya out," he finished, turning forward and walking again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty14/09/11, 04:29 am

John listened to Ted's words. At first he felt extreme anger. How could Ted possibly understand the tug he felt towards both men but the longer Teddy spoke, the more he realized the man had a point. If he truly wished to be with Chris then he would have to stop "saving" Shawn all the time. He would have to figure out what it means to be a good friend, having his back versus someone who was still waiting for him to say "yes".

John stood there for a long time silent. He let Ted's words sink in and though his heart was broken, he managed to nod. "I...guess I deserved that. I mean look at you. You almost cracked your ribs all because I was focusing attention where it should not have been but Ted..." he sighed. "I know something is bothering him. I promise to stay out of it, but only if you promise to--to kind of look out for him. I mean, you don't have to be his damn baby sitter but please... if you see him looking depressed please talk to him. You don't know the half of how Hunter treats him. They have this on again, off again kind of friendship because Hunter gets crazy possessive at times. It's like 'If I can't have Shawn then nobody can' type attitude."

Cena punched Ted's shoulder gently. "Never thought the day would come when a rookie would be givin' me advice and tough love. But I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. I just... I never thought about it that way ya know? I thought what I was doing was right but maybe now I can find some kind of inner peace."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Love Worth Millions   A Love Worth Millions - Page 4 Empty17/09/11, 02:33 pm

"I'll keep an eye on Shawn. But I'm sure that he's fine. He stronger than you make him out to be. Stronger than you see him," Ted said, patting John on the back. "Now, go to your boyfriend. I'll be fine," he added, smiling at John. He understood John's dilemma, but he also knew that he gave John the talk that he needed, and he would, in fact, keep an eye on Shawn. Gladly. For some reason, since this feud with DX, he had found himself... Oddly attracted to Shawn. In a way that he never thought he would be attracted to Shawn.
Back to top Go down

A Love Worth Millions
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4