Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 05:35 pm

Glenn stood and placed the payment on the table complete with tip. "A man after my own heart. I don't drink much unless I'm with Mark, of course then you need to." He chuckles and noticed that when he called Bridon, 'kid' the last time he had a sour look on his face. "You got any nicknames Bridon? Or anything that you prefer to be called?"

Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 05:40 pm

"People usually call me Bri. I'm pretty much cool with anything. There's a few that bother me, though," Bridon said. He hadn't realized he made a face when Glenn had called him kid. "How about you? Do you got any nicknames or just go by Glenn?" he added as they walked out of the restaurant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 05:47 pm

"Nah, I normally go by Glenn, but to a few that can't keep the ring from their everyday life, I'm Kane. I answer to both. So Bri, meet you back at the hotel? Their bar has a nice selection of soda on tap, and we can plan some more if you feel like it, or if you want we can call it a night. The angle isn't due to start until next week."
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 05:55 pm

"Well, uh, seeing as I came here with you, I was kind of hoping for a ride back to the hotel. But we can probably call it night. I'm exhausted. I can't believe we've been here so long," Bridon said as they arrived at Glenn's car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 06:15 pm

Glenn nodded. "Of course."

He unlocks the doors and slides in adjusting his seatbelt and seat; waiting for Bridon to get comfortable. Once situated he pulled away from the resturant and headed back to the hotel, the silence comfortable between them. After parking and exiting the car he turns to Bridon and extends his hand.

"I'm really looking forward to this Bri, have a good night now."
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 06:20 pm

Bridon smiled and slapped his hand away, hugging him. "I am, too," he says as he pulls away. He turned around and walked to his room, glancing back at Glenn with a wink before entering his room. He did his nightly duties and got ready for bed, sighing and laying down, staring at the ceiling, Glenn the only thing running through his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 06:38 pm

Glenn patted the young man's back before the hug broke and laughed when Bridon winked at him, waving at him before locking the rental and heading into the hotel and up to his room.

He'd left the air on so there was a delightful chill in air and with a large smile he stripped down to his boxers and laid on the bed, propping his head on a couple of pillows and turning on the tv even though he wasn't watching it, he was thinking about Bridon and the potential that the kid had.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 06:51 pm

Bridon sighed as he tried to fall asleep, but was incapable. Glenn just wouldn't leave his mind. He hadn't had a connection like this with someone since he was a teenager, and that was ten years ago.

He got up and shivered, the air had cooled significantly since the air conditioner had been on. He pulled out the napkin from his pocket and got his phone before walking back to the bed and sitting on it. He dialed Glenn's number, biting his lip. He really didn't know why he was calling, but he needed to talk to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 06:57 pm

Glenn's eyes had been drifting shut, his mind flitting from Bridon to the tv and then back to Bridon again. The shrill ring of his cell woke him up and he reached over on the night stand and grabbed it, flipping it open, his voice a little rough from his light daze.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 07:05 pm

"Hey," Bridon said softly. "Did I wake you?" he asked. He hadn't meant to bother him. He just could not sleep, and he had a long work out tomorrow, so he needed his energy. He couldn't mess with his schedule or he would mess with his anger management.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 07:10 pm

"Nah, you didn't wake me. I was losing myself in the stupidity of tv." Glenn sat up and threw his long legs off the side of the bed, stretching his back and hissing at the popping. "You ok Bri?"
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 07:22 pm

"Um, kind of. I can't sleep. And I need to sleep so I can have energy for tomorrow because Wednesdays are my longest workout days because the middle of the week aggravates me and I take my anger out in my workout because it's part of my therapy and..." Bridon said, ranting about his anger problems. He wasn't one who usually talked about his problems and he didn't really realize he was telling the majority of them to Glenn. He didn't like to feel vulnerable which is what telling this to Glenn would make him feel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 07:36 pm

Glenn listens quietly, letting Bridon speak his mind before butting in. He knew what it tookto let anyone in and he was fairly certian that the young man didn't even know what he was doing. Once Bridon stopped for air he spoke up; his voice calm.

"How about we use the hotel gym? Get in a late night work out, I'm sure no one is there right now, we'd have the place to ourselves. Whaddya say Bri?"
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 07:41 pm

"Well, um, I dunno. I mean, it sounds good but it would mess up my schedule... Oh, fuck it. I'll meet you there in ten," Bridon said before hanging up. He changed into some workout clothes and grabbed a couple bottles of spring water. He grabbed his cell as well and headed out, not realizing he forgot his keycard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 07:50 pm

After hanging up his phone Glenn slipped into some sweat pants and grabbed his phone, keycard and a bottle of water. He surveyed his room and then headed down, loping down the stairs instead of taking the elevator so that his legs would be stretched.

The hotel gym was a small thing, some eliptical machines, a few sets of dumbells, a punching bag, and a bike or two. He set his things down on one of the small plastic tables near the back of the room and started stretching the rest of his body, groaning in pleasured pain as muscles gave and bones popped for him.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 07:54 pm

When Bridon got into the gym, he was already stretched and prepped. He spotted Glenn and smiled. He walked over to him. "Hey," he said, eyes roaming over Glenn's body as he stretched. He didn't know what it was about Glenn, but Bridon was... strangely attracted to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 08:04 pm

Glenn stopped his stretches and looked over, smiling at Bridon.

"Hey there yourself Bri." He straightens and motions to the room. "Take your pick we'll start there."

There was something in the young man eyes that gave Glenn pause but he pushed to the back of his mind, thinking instead of the workout.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 08:10 pm

Bridon smiled and looked around. "Oh, wow. SO many options," he mumbled sarcastically before walking over to the elliptical and got on it, waiting for Glenn to occupy the one next to him. He was glad to have someone work out with him. Most people were to lazy to keep up with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 08:20 pm

Glenn took up residence on the machine next to Bridon and grinned. "C'mon Bri, keep up with me...if you can."

He set the pace slow at first and then slowly worked his way up, regulating his breathing so that he wasn't panting or gasping for breath too soon. It didn't take too long though before a light sheen of sweat formed on his brow and tricked down his back; he hadn't worn a shirt so it just set the skin to glowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 08:26 pm

Bridon snorted. If anything, he could beat him. He went faster, using his breath techniques so he didn't wear himself out. "You think you're so badass, don't you? Just because you've been doing this so long. Yeah, well, my ass," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 08:32 pm

Glenn smirked in return. "Of course I do, when you've been doing it as long as I have Bri, you learn certian things that make you able to go longer than anyone else."

A burn started in his legs and he took a deep breath, pushing past it to keep up his pace, the sweat now dripping down his neck and shoulders as he kept it up.

"C'mon Bri...care to place a wager on this? I'll even let you set the terms."

He could feel himself wearing down but dug down and tapped into the dormant anger that he honestly didn't have to use as much any more.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 08:36 pm

Bridon smirked. "Glenn, you have no idea what you're getting into. You don't want to do this. But, if you really must... What's the bet gonna be? We'll set the wagers afterwards. Wanna know what I'm getting into before I put something on the line," he replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 08:42 pm

"Hmmm, the bet..." He slowed his pace a bit while he thought, the most bets he'd been apart of had been more 'adult' in nature and he wasn't looking to corrupt the younger man, he wanted to help him. "Tell you want Bri, the first one to say I quit or just give out loses. Sound like a plan?"

He picks back up the pace, the breeze from the large fans making him shiver where it ghosts over his sweatied skin.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 08:47 pm

Bridon smiled. "That sounds good to me," he said as he slowed his pace. "As for the wages. You win, you can choose. I don't care. I win, you spend the night with me," he said, smiling a bit. He hadn't expected the night to go like this, but thank God it had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 08:52 pm

Bridon's wager made him stop completely and he looked over at the young man.

"S-stay the night with you?" His words came out stuttered as he tried to make his mind stay away from the filtier things that came to mind. "Fine. It's a deal. If I win...well, we'll come to that when it happens."

He started up again, not really sure where this was going to leave him but open to the possiblities...with in reason; at least that's what he told himself.
Back to top Go down

Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next