Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 09:00 pm

Bridon smirked as he kept his pace low. He wanted to know what the wager would be if Glenn won, but he wanted Glenn to spend the night with him. He smiled a bit as he focused on his workout. He had some advantages over Glenn. First, he was younger. Second, he had a bigger reason to win. Third, his anger was fresh and flowing through his body along with the adrenaline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 09:09 pm

Glenn could feel himself starting to wind down so to keep himself in the game he abandonned his eliptical machine and took up the punching bag, closing his eyes and trying to call forth all his anger that had been built up inside of him. Every horrible story line he'd ever been forced to do; from Katie Vick to the whole bitch of DX. Soon he was snarling as he wailed on the bag, the chains creaking ominously as it swung back and forth.

The bet was soon out of his mind as he gave way to the pure 'fire' that had always burned deep within, sweat pouring down his body as he focused on the bag intently.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 09:16 pm

Bridon watched as Glenn pounded on the punching bag. He stayed firmly on the elliptical, seeing as he spent two to three hours on it alone in his workout, unless he also decided to use the treadmill. If he was going to workout, he was going to keep his routine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 09:30 pm

Pain soon radiated up his arm from the continual strikes and he stopped, catching the bag before spinning and kicking it hard. It'd been a while since he'd used the bag for anything other than punching and the distention from the kick making him grimace. His hip protested and he scowled, hating the fact that he'd grown older and was unable to keep the brutal pace of his younger days.

He however wasn't going to let Bridon best him if he was able to help it. With a slight limp he headed to one of the bikes and took his place, starting slowly to try and force the hip back into place. With a loud pop it worked and he groaned loudly as his head hit the bike handle. His breathing quickened for a moment and then he started again, working the through the pain and the burn and for the first time in a long time feeling better than he could remember.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 09:34 pm

Bridon smirked and got off the elliptical, walking over to the punching back. He had taken kickboxing while he was training to wrestle, so he had a lot of background with the punching bag. He began to punch and kick, doing some combo moves as well as regular moves. He loved to kickbox, especially when it was just for fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 09:41 pm

Glenn's breaths were coming in shallow pants; and every muscle in his body burned, aching for relief. With a half snarl, half defeated growl he stopped his bike and looked over at Bridon, watching the kid go to town on the bag; the fluid way he moved making his breath catch without his knowledge.

After he was able to breath in a near normal pattern he spoke up.

"Y-you win ki-Bri. I give."
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 09:46 pm

Bridon looked over at him, sweat covering his body, his shirt discarded and his chest heaving. "Do I now?" he panted out. "Great. Well, we should get back to my room. Do you need to stop at yours and get anything?"

He was glad he won. Now he got to spend the night with Glenn. He smiled as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 09:54 pm

Glenn nodded his head. "My phone charger and fresh change of clothes. I don't want to stink up your room Bri." He moved over to the sweating young man and patted his shoulder. "You better have a big enough couch for my old bones to curl up on."

Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 09:56 pm

"Nope. You're spending the night with me. In my bed," Bridon said as he walked out of the gym and over to the elevators, guessing that Glenn didn't want to take the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 10:05 pm

Glenn opened his mouth to say something but in the end closed it and followed the young brunette; grabbing a towel to finish wiping his face down. He wanted to argue, after all all he'd said was that he was spending the night in Bridon's room. With a head shake he joined him in the elevator and pushed the button for his floor, watching Bridon in the shiny reflective surface of the doors.

The doors dinged open and he headed out, limping slightly as he worked his way down the hallway to his room. His key card beeped softly and he he held the door open for Bridon and once the younger man was in the room he started getting things around; grabbing boxers and fresh sweats and his phone charger.

When he was he turned and motioned to the door. "Ready Bri? You won fair and square, I'm yours for the night...." His eyes widened and he stuttered, "Uh, I mean..." He trailed off and just waited quietly, his face a light shade of red in embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 10:10 pm

Bridon laughed at Glenn's embarrassment. "Let's go," he said, walking out. He was going to make fun of him, but figured that Glenn was embarrassed enough and decided against it.

He walked to the elevator, pressing his floor number when Glenn was in. He looked over and winked at him, a smirk on his face. He loved when people got embarrassed. It made life fun.

He walked out when the doors opened and walked to his room, going into his pocket for his keycard. Only, his keycard wasn't in his pocket. "Shit," he groaned and turned to Glenn. "I don't have my key card," he said flatly. How could he be so stupid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 10:18 pm

Glenn opened his mouth to say something smart but closed it again, opting for something pratical. "We can always stay in my room tonight, my bed is big enough for two."

The elevator started to move and he tilted his head as he waited for Bridon's answer; the habit reminscient from his days with his mask.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 10:36 pm

Bridon nodded. "That sounds good. I don't really feel like dealing with the hotel management right now," he said and walked back over to the elevator, pressing the button. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. He seriously couldn't believe he was so dumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 10:43 pm

He waited silently, knowing how it felt to forget that little key. If it were anyone else he'd say it was ok and that it happened. After a workout like they had he could see the anger and tightly held adreniline still coursing through Bridon's body.

The ride was quiet, not uncomfortably so but quiet non the less. The door slid open on his floor and he lead the way back to his room, opening the door and letting Bridon in then moving into the room and setting his things down.

"Make yourself at home Bri. I'm going to take shower.." He fell quiet as he thought that Bridon would want to clean up. "I have some extra clothes Bri if you want to clean up too. I know sleeping in sweat isn't the best thing to do....uh, would you want to go first or last. I'm flexible"
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 10:48 pm

"I'm fine," Bridon said quietly before smiling at him slightly. "Thank you, though, for the offer. Very kind."

Bridon was always especially nice when he was angry. He stripped down to his boxers and got into the bed, covering himself with the blanket and staring at the wall. He didn't know why he was so mad over the little incident. It happened. But he was just so angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 10:59 pm

Glenn noddd, the twitching muscle in Bridon's cheek so familar and rather than pry and make the kid blow a gasket he nodded and closed himself into the bathroom, turning the water on full blast and as hot as he could stand it; standing under the spray and moaning at the soothing feel.

It'd been a while since he'd done anything that rigorouse and in the back of his mind his own anger was simmering; he'd given in to a kid, a snot nosed rookie that was just a baby in the company that he helped create and shoot to the heights it was today.

Taking a deep breath he counted backwards, two largely angry men in one room never boded well and he was certian that if Vince got a large bill for busted furniture it'd all come out of his paycheck. He took his time, slowly soaping up and watching the bubbles drift away down the drain, the sight soothing and soon he was under control again, his anger firmly in it's place.

The first blast of cold water hit him and shut off the water, grabbing a large towel and wrapping it around his waist as he took a smaller one and toweld off. When he was sufficently dry enough he stepped into his sweats and lotioned the top of his head. He took one last look in the mirror and exited the bathroom, sliding into his side of the bed and pulling the covers up, folding his pillows under his head so that he was a propped up angle.

He couldn't tell if Bridon was sleeping or awake at that point, the young man's back to him so he grabbed the remote and turned the tv on, lowering the volume incase he was.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 11:04 pm

Bridon was still staring at the wall, his anger running through him like it hadn't in a while. His last major storyline, one he had with Randy, was the last time his anger was so prominent. He hated his anger, and him being so mad over something so trivial made him even madder. It was an endless cycle. He closed his eyes, hoping and praying for sleep to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 11:20 pm

The flickering tv failed to hold his attention, the feeling of rage was swirling around him and he closed his eyes; trying to keep his own under control. He knew what he had to do, it wasn't his favorite option but it worked in the past and it had to work in the future. His cleared his throat, breaking the quiet.

"It was an honest mistake Bridon, anyone could have done it. It's no big deal." He made his voice as syrupy as he could, hoping that Bridon's anger was as easily evokable as his had been once upon a time.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 11:26 pm

"I know," Bridon replied simply and quietly. "I know," he repeated. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He turned over and looked at Glenn. He didn't say anything for nothing worth saying came to his mind. He just looked at him. He didn't stare, he looked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 11:33 pm

Glenn waited, his breath caught in his throat as he waited for some sign that Bridon was going to explode. When it didn't happen he rolled to his side and looked back, not staring perse, but his eyes traveled the strong face; the set jaw and hooded eyes. Gently he reached out and touched Bridon's shoulder, speaking softly.

"It's the little things Bridon, let it go, they're not worth getting angry over."
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 11:36 pm

"I know," Bridon said again, closing his eyes and sighing. "I don't even know why I'm so angry. And that makes me even angrier. It's like and endless circle that I'll never get out of." He opened his eyes, looking into Glenn's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 11:39 pm

"I know, trust me. If anyone knows it's me." Glenn took a deep breath and moved a bit closer, keeping enough room between them so that he didnt' come off as creepy. "You have to find a way to break the circle. I know working out does that for you, it used to do it for me. But you have to find something else outside of exhausting yourself in the ring and out to keep it contained. Is there something you like to do Bri that eases it, sing, draw, work with clay?"

He fell silent after that, giving Bridon his complete attention, his eyes never leaving the younger man's face.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 11:46 pm

"I don't know," Bridon replied, searching his brain for anything. His therapist had told him to try other things to calm down besides working out but he didn't listen. "I've never tried anything," he added after a few moments of thought. And he probably should have tried other things. But he was headstrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 11:53 pm

Glenn thought for a moment, it had taken him some time to find something else, but then he'd always been a history buff; and if anyone ever found out that he participated in Civil War re-enactments, he'd never hear the end of it. He chewed his bottom lip as he thought, a habit as told as he was when he was deep in thought.

"Well then, tomorrow after your workout we'll find something. Even if it's only bowling. I mean what melts anger better than throwing a hard ball at defensless pins. Or maybe we'll look at painting. It helped Hardy after all with his demons."

He yawned a bit, stretching and letting out a slight groan as his back popped again.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 3 Empty04/06/11, 11:57 pm

"Maybe. I, uh, played guitar a lot as a kid. I play every now and then, and sing. But I'm not even sure I would be good. I haven't done it in years. Since before I came to the WWE," Bridon said, sighing softly. He loved to play and sing, but its been far too long.
Back to top Go down

Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next