Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty12/09/11, 07:51 pm

Bridon wrapped his arms around Glenn. "You aren't gonna hurt me. You just need to trust yourself with me," he said and looked at him. "I guess I could try to go easy on you," he said, his voice teasing as he looked at Glenn. When he saw the look Glenn was giving him, he chuckled. "I'm kidding. We can take it slow. No worries, babe. Just relax, alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty13/09/11, 06:26 pm

Glenn laughed, leaving a kiss to Bridon's chest. "The last time I heard those words Bri, it was my first time." He nuzzled the warm expanse before pulling away and gently pushing Bridon in the other direction. "Go finish getting dressed before I pull you into bed with me and 'take it slow' with you all day."

He was only partly joking as he flicked his eyes up and down Bridon's frame, the other part was hoping that he'd stay with him and let him love him the way Bridon wanted to be loved.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty13/09/11, 09:28 pm

Bridon chuckled and went into the closet to finish getting ready. While he was, he thought about Glenn. He understood where the bigger man was coming from, but he also knew that Glenn had the control to be careful and not hurt him.

He picked up his bag and walked out of the closet, walking over to Glenn. He leaned down, cupping his face and kissing him on the lip. "I'll be back in a few hours. When I get back, if I feel up to it, we'll see how it goes, okay?" he said after pulling away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty14/09/11, 11:28 am

Glenn nodded and stood up, pulling Bridon in for a hug and returning the kiss. "Yeah, while you're gone Bri I'm going to go and talk to Jeff and see what in the hell is going on with him. You just becareful at the gym ok? We'll see where the night takes us when you get back." He stole another kiss before pushing Bridon closer to the door; swatting him on the ass lightly and smirking playing.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty15/09/11, 09:37 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Bridon said. He squeaked when Glenn smacked his ass, turning and glaring before walking out of the room. He grabbed a few waters and his keys before heading out to the truck and driving to the gym.

Bridon spent a few hours at the gym, making sure not to overwork himself too much. He discussed the workout with Josh, going over what they could up and what needed to be down. Once they were done discussing that, Josh turned to him.

"So. Glenn?" he said.

Bridon smiled at the name of his lover. "What about him?"

"Well, when did you meet him? How? How long have you been dating? How serious is it? Etc, etc," Josh said with a smile.

"I met him, uh, a few weeks ago, formally. We were gonna have a feud because Vince thought that we were a lot alike and that he could help me manage my anger. We've been dating for about two weeks or so. And it's very serious, even though it's only two weeks in," he said. "You know me. My relationships have always moved fast. And he makes me happy."

Josh nodded and chuckled. "Good. Now get outta here. I got other clients," he teased.

Bridon chuckled and got up, leaving and going home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty17/09/11, 09:18 pm

Glenn hung around just a bit before heading over to Jeff's. The blonde wasn't home so he left a not for him then headed back to the house to wait for Bridon. He looked around the house boredly before smirking and heading through the house looking for candles and other provisions.

When he was done all the curtains in the house were drawn and candles were lit all through the house leading into the bedroom. He fought the urge to lay on the bed in only his boxers and instead left a trail of the candles into the bathroom where a warm bath was drawn that he refreshed every fifteen minutes so that it was still hot for when Bridon made it home.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty18/09/11, 12:47 pm

As Bridon drove home, he thought about Glenn and what they had talked about before he left. It made him excited to get home and nervous all at the same time. He pulled into the driveway and parked the truck, climbing out and grabbing his stuff before locking the vehicle and walking inside.

After he had shut and locked the door and turned around, he dropped his beg in surprise. The house was dim, lit only by candles running through the place. After he had taken off his shoes, he followed the candles upstairs, through the bedroom and into the bathroom. When he saw Glenn, he smiled and made his way over to him, kissing him hard on the lips. "This is amazing," he said once they had pulled apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty23/09/11, 12:35 pm

Glenn grinned as he kissed Bridon again before turning back to check the water. "Strip." He grinned over his shoulder at Bridon. "Thank you Bri. I figured you'd like a long hot bath after your workout."

There were unspoken words hanging in the air but Glenn just let them stay there as he left another kiss to Bridon's cheek before heading out of the room and down to the kitchen where he pulled out a bottle of chilled whiskey; pouring a finger or two into a tumbler and then heading back upstairs.

He handed the tumbler to Bridon with a grin. "When you're done I'll be in the bedroom, stay naked. I'd hate to get oil on your clothes."
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty23/09/11, 07:30 pm

Bridon just nodded and watched as he walked out. He stripped out of his clothes and slid into the bath, sighing at the comfortable heat. He down the whiskey, hissing slightly at the burn as it went down. He relaxed in the bath for a while longer, not really thinking or doing a whole lot.

When Bridon felt relaxed enough, he got out and drained the tub before wrapping a towel around his waist and walking back into the bedroom, unsure of what Glenn had in store for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty25/09/11, 12:59 pm

Glenn had the oil warmer set up in the room and when he turned and seen Bridon standing in the door way he gestured to the bed with a grin.

"Come lay down Bri. I promised you a massage after your work out."

On the bed were some towel so that the oil didn't bleed through and stain the bed. The lights were low in the room and the candles that lit the way to the room were still flickering and casting a soft glow across the room. The scent of vanilla was faint on the air and he cast a slightly heated look in Bridon's direction even though he made the vow not to start anything but it happened to happen....well then he'd finish it.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty25/09/11, 03:19 pm

Bridon smiled and went over to the bed, laying face down. He kept the towel on though he wanted nothing more then to remove it. "Okay," he said. "Do your best," he teased, smirking slightly though he knew that Glenn couldn't see it.

His heart was racing and he was incredibly nervous but excited at the same time. He didn't know what the feeling of Glenn's large warm hands on his back would do to him, but just the thought of it was turning him on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty28/09/11, 06:39 pm

Glenn grinned as he poured some of the warmed oil into his hand and rubbed his palms together, letting it coat every part of his fingers that he could before put his hands on Bridon's back. He started at the top, working the muscles firmly and in small circles so that he didn't miss any places.

Bridons' skin was well slicked by the time he reached the lower back and he resituated himself so that he straddling Bridon's legs. Each he rocked to put slightly more pressure on Bridon's back it brought his groin in contact with Bridon's ass, and every once in a while he'd grind himself a bit before moving back and doing more innocent massaging.

He leaned down and whispered in Bridon's ear, nipping the lobe lightly. "How does it feel Bri?"
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty01/10/11, 12:26 pm

Bridon was in ecstasy. Glenn's large hands on his back, massaging the kinks and knots out of his muscles. Each rock of Glenn's hips, sending his groin against Bridon's ass coaxed a moan from the smaller man, each one louder than last.

When Glenn asked him how he felt and nipped at his ear, he lost it. He turned around so he was facing Glenn and kissed him hard on the lips. He cupped the larger man's face and grinded their groins together, moaning into the kiss. He was hot and horny and he was going to have sex with his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty04/10/11, 07:11 pm

Glenn groaned into the kiss as he took Bridon's hands and pinned them to the bed. When he pulled back he smiled down wolfishly as he nipped and sucked on Bridon's neck and chest, leaving large red marks in his wake.

He continued to rock slowly as he nipped and licked lower and lower. Letting go of Bridon's hands he positioned himself in front of the rented terry cloth, nuzzling the hardness it concealed until he grew impatient and pulled it away before sucking as much of it into his mouth and throat and possible and starting a slow bob.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty04/10/11, 09:44 pm

Bridon let out small moans and groans as Glenn nipped and licked his body. When he started to rub against his hardened member, he let out a louder moan, the feeling making him a tad dizzy. But when Glenn engulfed his member and started to bob, his head swam, making sure he had to close his eyes.

"Shit, Glenn," he groaned, cupping the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 15 Empty05/10/11, 12:17 pm

Glenn smiled around the hard shaft and spent a few more minutes paying oral attention to it as he slowly worked two fingers into the body of his lover. As he kept up his slow pace he thrust in perfect time, making sure to drag his fingers along the walls and catch that bundle of nerves that made Bridon arch and cry out.

Soon it was too much for him and he hurriedly stripped out of his clothes and settled over Bridon, sliding both hands under his ass and lifting it slightly as he slid home. The hot, tight feel had him groaning loudly as he stayed still, wanting to give Bridon time to adjust but the the contractions around his hard need was too much and he started a long, slow thrust; seating himself fully before pulling almost all of the way out.

It wasn't long before sweat shone on his body and he leaned down to capture Bridon's lips, swirling his tongue around possessively as chase his climax closer and closer. He could feel Bridon's body tensing and he gritted his teeth in preparation of the release, his body trembling from the exertion.
Back to top Go down

Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15