Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty24/06/11, 03:46 pm

"Bri, you know that Subway is healthier than Hospital food don't you?" Glenn laughed with a head shake before nodding. "Do you have a special order? Or anything else that you'd like me to bring back?"

He did have to admit that the puppy dog look that Bridon was aiming at him was undeniably adorable and that if it wasn't for him already wanting to take care of Bridon it would have worked on him. It was one of his biggest secrets, he could deny anyone anything (whom weren't his lovers) but if they nailed with a puppy dog look he was done for.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty24/06/11, 08:42 pm

"Of course I know that. But the food here is disgusting. Subway is my favorite place to eat," Bridon replied, smiling brightly. "And I want a Subway melt on Italian herb and cheese with American cheese, a little lettuce, extra green peppers, ranch and Chipotle southwest sauce. Sour Cream and Onion Baked Lay's with a coke," Bridon requested with another bright smile. "Thank you, babes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty24/06/11, 09:36 pm

Glenn blinked for a moment. The word 'babes' had never benn applied to him and he didn't think he'd ever hear it applied to him. With a chuckle he leaned down and brushed his lips across Bridon's murmuring softly.

"Hang tight and I'll be right back. And please cooperate with the nurse if she comes back before I do...although I don't think she will."

He straightened and after patting his pocket to make sure that he had his wallet he headed out to do his lovers bidding. He figured that they could kill two birds with one stone and left a message on Vince's voicemail to call him back so he arrange a meeting with the older at hospital.

The next thought through his mind is if he was going to spend his time off at his home in Knoxville or at Bridon's in Nashville.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty24/06/11, 10:34 pm

Bridon sighed and relaxed a bit, knowing that he was going to feel better after he ate some good, healthy food. He looked up at the TV, though he saw nothing interesting on. He ran a hand through his hair, finding that that action hurt quite a bit.

He hoped that he would get the courage to ask Glenn to go home with him. Sure, they were together and he was a fairly outgoing person, but Bridon got nervous around lovers. They were his weak spot.

He sighed again, looking at the door, waiting for Glenn to some back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty25/06/11, 02:06 am

With food secured and a call back from Vince, Glenn strode through the hospital hallsn stopping only to sign an autograph or two for the young kids that had recongized him. He knocked softly on the door frame before entering with a grin and brandishing the food.

"Alright Bri eat up. Vince will be here soon so we can get a roll on your time off and then we'll hunt down the doctor to see when you're out of here."

Along with Bridon's meal was a Long John Silvers bag and with almost a guilty smile Glenn opened the bag and took a big sniff. He loved their chicken planks and though it was not the healthiest in the world it was some of the tastiest around. The thought of going home with Bridon was still prevelant in bis mind so after he swallowed his first bite he asked as nonchalantly possible.

"So Bri, do you have some at home that can help you around the house as your healing? Or do you need someone to help you?"
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty25/06/11, 11:08 am

When Glenn arrived back with his food, he smiled. He took out his sub out if the bag and opened the wrapper, inhaling deeply. He loved Subway with a passion. The news that Vince was going to be coming didn't really shock him all that much. He knew he'd have to face the big man eventually.

Bridon chuckled a bit when he saw Glenn's meal but nevertheless began to eat his own. When Glenn asked about the housing situation, Bridon stopped eating and looked over at him.

"Well, it's not so bad so that I'll need someone to help out but there are quite a few things that are painful to do and I would like to have someone there, so long as that someone is you," Bridon stated boldly. His face heated up and he was sure he was blushing, but he really wanted Glenn there. "So long as you want to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty25/06/11, 11:36 am

Just for a moment Glenn was flabbergasted and he blinked. He wanted to stay with Bridon and while that was the purpose of his quesion he hadn't thought that Bridon would put it so bluntly. But then again he shouldn't have been surprised, the kid liked to get to the point of things.

"Bri, I want to be there." Glenn looked down at his piece of chicken, his own face heating a little. "I just didn't know if you had any roomates or anything. I'm sure waking up to find me wandering around in boxers wouldn't be a pleasant exprience for them.". He chuckled as he looked back up at Bridon, his eyes touching on every feature lovingly. "But think that I'm invading your private time...well not all of it atleast and your rehab time."

Glenn reached over and patted Bridons leg when there was a knock on the door frame. Glenn turned around expecting to find the nurse from earlier with guards at her side to throw him out but instead he found Vince standing there; the older man dressed down in a causal button up shirt and dress slacks.

"Am I interupting?". He asked with a slight smile as he walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty25/06/11, 11:51 am

Bridon smiled at Glenn, thankful that he wanted to bs there and he didn't just embarrass the crap outta himself. "Nope, no roommates," he replied before he heard a knock on the door. He looked over and saw Vince, sighing in relief that it wasn't his nurse.

"Am I interupting?" Vince asked with a slight smile as he walked into the room.

Bridon sat up a bit, trying to get more comfortable. "Not really. Just discussing housing arrangements," he smiled at the older man.

Vince definitely had an air of authority around him, but he wasn't as scary or as hard ass as everyone made him out to be. He was actually a fairly nice man and was respectful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty25/06/11, 08:49 pm

"Good. I didn't like the thought of you being alone by yourself and was thinking of assigning someone to stay with you." Vince looked at Glenn and smiled, he figured that the older man would stay but wasn't going to push anything. "And this man here knows how to care for people, but then I'd say that Mark taught him that." He cleared his throat and took a seat. "So, according to the doctor he's got you pegged for at least 9 months out with it extending to a little over a year depending on how the healing goes. Now I can take Glenn off tv for a while but not the entire time. Contrary to popular belief he has nearly a bigger fanbase than Cena."

Glenn colored a bit; he'd ran across some of his fansites and they were mostly ran by rabid fangirls. He reached over and put his hand on Bridon's knee, squeezing gently.

"Vince you know I'll do whatever is needed. But I want to make sure that Bridon is well off before I go back."

Vince nodded. "I can see that, and I'll allow it. Again I know that you'll do this right and not let him push himself too hard." Vince looked down at his watch. "well I'll drop the paperwork off at you house Mr. Michaels and Glenn your paperwork will be at the Towers." Vince stood and patted both their shoulders then left, closing the door behind him to give them privacy.

"I think he knows." Glenn laughed as he looked over at Bridon.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty25/06/11, 11:31 pm

Bridon chuckled. "Ya think?" he smiled, running a hand through his hair again and wincing. He would have to stop doing that for the time being. "I should have corrected him when he called me Mr. Michaels. That's my father," he shivered. "And I am not my father."

Bridon used to have an amazing relationship with his father. They would talk about anything and everything. His father used to support everything he did. But he graduated high school and things changed. He wanted to get out of Nashville, see the world. Add that to the fact that he came out to his parents, and they completely shunned him. They didn't talk in any way, shape or form. Bridon hated that, but he refused to just be another Michaels to take over the farm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty26/06/11, 01:38 am

Glenn chuckled. "He didn't mean anything by it. Hell I was Mr. Jacobs until Shane and I had that angle together and even then I didn't become Glenn until I electrocuted his family jewels."

Glenn shook his head at the memory, he'd been in some insane lines over the years. With a mental shrug he turned his attention back to Bridon and watched him for a moment before speaking again.

"So Bri, other than sleeping in your own bed, what are looking forward too to being home?"
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty26/06/11, 06:16 pm

"Being able to relax. Don't get me wrong, I love this company and all the fans, but all the traveling gets to you and I just feel exhausted. I haven't taken any vacations, and this is the first time I've been out for longer than a month that I actually had to be at home. Most of the time, I'm cleared for travel and promos, so I still gotta travel. So it'll be nice to relax for once. And I love the city. It's busy and loud, but it's not New York City. Nashville has it's fair share of dicks, but most people are nice. And it's the home of country music, so what's not to love?" Bridon replied, chuckling at his last statement.

He sighed, tempted to run a hand through his hair but stopped him. He just wanted to go home already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty26/06/11, 06:27 pm

Glenn nodded knowingly. "I getcha, it's the same way with Knoxville. There are dicks everywhere now a days."

Glenn looked down at his watch, wondering where the doctor was. It was already past noon and the balding man had to make an appearance. Just as Glenn reached over to get the in room phone to put in a calll; the door opened and the man bustled in, looking at both men before looking back down at his chart.

"Mr. Michaels.."

"Bridon." Glenn corrected with a slight scowl.

He looked between the two men again, shrugging his shoulder.

"Bridon. We have your paperwork in order and whenever you're ready you're free to go. Just check in the with the nurse at the nurses station before you leave and get all your information."

He waited for a moment for any questions and then left, leaving a set of papers on the table for them and heading on about his day.

"Well c'mon kid, it's time to go. Lets blow this popsicle stand and get you on the way home." Glenn laughed as he stood.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty26/06/11, 06:43 pm

Bridon smiled and got up. "Yes, let's. I do not want to be here any longer than necessary," he chuckled and stood up. He looked around for clothes. "Um, clothes?" he asked, blushing a bit. He needed clothes in order to leave. Hospital gowns just were not suitable for the great outdoors, even if he was just heading to the hotel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty27/06/11, 11:24 am

Glenn looked around, there was nothing laying on any of the tables or chairs in the room. However there was a small closet like cupboard in the one corner so he headed over and opened the door, smiling when he seen Bridon's gear hanging in it. With a chuckle he pulled out his phone and snapped a picture. He was sure it wasn't the first time they'd hang in a hospital and he knew it wouldn't be the last. He grabbed the gear and turned; laying it down on the bed.

"Do you want some help putting it on Bri?" He asked as he reclaimed his seat in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty27/06/11, 05:23 pm

Bridon shot him a look. "I can still use my arms, Glenn. I'm perfectly able of dressing myself, thank you very much," he snapped, his pride not accepting that he would need help, and quite a bit of it. He knew that he shouldn't yell at Glenn for trying to help, but a simple task such as putting on clothes was something Bridon felt he should do himself, no matter how hurt he was.

He took the stuff from Glenn and took off the gown, not blushing in the slightest as how exposed he was to Glenn. He took the pants and slid them on - or, well, tried to. When he bent over, it sent a sharp pain down his spine. "Shit," he hissed as his body straightened itself to rid itself of the pain. He sighed and looked at Glenn.

"Fine, you can help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty27/06/11, 05:55 pm

Glenn let the snapped retort roll off his back; it was nothing compared to the ones that Mark had aimed at him over the years and he was sure it wasn't the first he'd hear during this time off.

Glenn took the pants and motioned for Bridon to sit; keeping his eyes off of the naked flesh as he lifted one foot and the other to slip the pants on. Once they were up to Bridon's knees he patted Bridon's thigh.

"There now grab them and stand up; pulling them up. It'll take a bit of time to get used to doing it this way, but I promise it'll get easier as it goes."

When he got done he moved back over to his seat; waiting patiently for when Bridon needed him next.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty27/06/11, 06:00 pm

Bridon pulled his pants up the rest of the way and looked at the shirt. "I'm not gonna bother," he said, looking over at Glenn. "Can we just go now? I don't want to be here anymore."

Bridon felt bad, now, about how he had snapped at Glenn. He knew Glenn understood, and he knew this wasn't the last time it was going to happen. Bridon was a very proud person, and it would be hard to let such a simple task leave him asking for help.

"I'm sorry. For now and all the other times I'm going to snap at you in the future for no reason. I know you don't need an apology, but you're getting one, anyways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty27/06/11, 06:43 pm

Glenn smiled and pressed a kiss to Bridon's lips as he grabbed Bridon's shirt. "It's nothing Bri. But I accept it." He moved over to the door and held it open. "After you."

Pride was a hell of a thing and something that Glenn himself suffered from from time to time. It took a lot for him to ask for help and even then it was growled and snapped. For him to take exceptions to short tempers would be like the pot calling the kettle black. He only hoped that Bridon never had to see that of him.

"So here's the plan, we'll stop and get your release papers, drop them to Vince then head back to your room to gather things up and tonight you're gonna stay in my room until our flight to Tennessee. Sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty27/06/11, 06:55 pm

Bridon smiled and nodded at Glenn as they walked out of the hospital. "Sounds good to me. Just glad to be outta there, ya know?" he chuckled and looked around. "Uh, where did you park?" he asked, looking around the parking lot.

Bridon was glad that Glenn accepted his apology. He knew that if their situations were reverse, the same thing would have happened. He was just glad that they understood each other the way they did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty27/06/11, 09:36 pm

Glenn pointed over to the second row of cars. "Over there, I got lucky and caught someone as they were leaving last night."

He pulled his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door, putting the rest of Bridon's clothes in the back seat and opening the door for him. He waited for Bridon to get comfortable before shutting the door and then climbing into the drivers seat. He buckled up and turned the car over; turning the radio down from it's blasting decible and then ghosting from the parking garage.

Throughout the ride he snuck glances at Bridon; wondering what was going on in his mind but at the same time kind knowing what he was thinking and feeling. The anger would be right at the surface for the first few weeks until Bridon found out that it wasn't weakness to ask for or accept help. It was just going to be touch and go there for a while until that happened though and Glenn was already steeling himself for the confrontations.

Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty27/06/11, 09:45 pm

Bridon sighed as he stared out the window. He just wanted to be better already. He hated being injured and he hated needing to ask for or accepting help. He was a proud person, having been shunned from his family at the age of eighteen and living on his own since then. He had learned to cook, and he could take care of his house and himself.

He glanced at Glenn. He knew that the older man understood, but he still felt bad, knowing he was going to be a dick to him for the next month or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty28/06/11, 02:46 pm

Their first stop at the hotel was Vince's room to drop off Bridon's medical papers and to gather his own vacation papers. He and Vince conversed for a moment before the older man patted his back with a sympathetic smile on his face. Vince had known what he was going to say and while it didn't sit any easier on his stomach he could tell that it was even worse on Vince's mind. The patriarch of the WWE was potentially losing one of his top players that he knew would do anything for him and for the younger talent.

Glenn gently touched Bridon's shoulder when he returned to common area of Vince's hotel room; the grey haired man walking behind him.

"C'mon Bri, our plane leaves here this evening, we have get everything together. Once we land I'm going to drop you off at your house and then run home to mine and get some clothes and things."
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty28/06/11, 05:53 pm

While Glenn and Vince had been talking, Bridon had pulled out his phone to call Randy.

"Sex on legs speaking," he had answered.

Bridon rolled his eyes. "You know, you gotta stop acting as if you're hot shit. You aren't, dude. Sorry to break the news," he chuckled.

Randy pouted, though Bridon couldn't see. "That hurt," he said, faux sadness dripping from his words.

"Uh huh. I bet it did," he said, rolling his eyes again.

Randy chuckled. "So what's up, little man?" he asked.

"I'm gonna be taking about a year off. Broke my neck in the match against Glenn. I just wanted to let y'all know, so you didn't worry too much," he chuckled.

"Ah. That sucks. You got someone at home to take care of ya?" he asked.

"Glenn is coming home with me," Bridon replied.

Randy's faced transformed with surprise. "Really? You two got a thing going?"

"Yeah. We do," he replied. "Is my stuff back at the room?" He and Randy had a pact. If one was hurt during the show and had to be escorted to the hospital, the other would bring his stuff back to the hotel.

"It is. As always," Randy said.

Bridon heard Glenn and Vince coming back. "Alright. I'll let ya go. Talk to ya later," he said and hung up.

"C'mon Bri, our plane leaves here this evening, we have get everything together. Once we land I'm going to drop you off at your house and then run home to mine and get some clothes and things," Glenn said.

Bridon nodded. "Let's go," he said, walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 8 Empty29/06/11, 03:42 am

Glenn nodded his goodbye to Vince and joined his lover out in the hall. As they entered the elevator Glenn stood in silent contemplation. He wasn't sure still if he wanted to retire but it was looking more and more likely. Absentmindely he rested his hand on the small of Bridons back, rubbing in slow circles as he thought.
Back to top Go down

Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next