Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty15/03/11, 09:55 pm

Jeff smiled at his daughter as he brushed some of her hair from her face. She was an amazing little girl and he couldnt wait to get to know her.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Delessio

Samantha Delessio

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty15/03/11, 10:03 pm

Samantha smiled as she watched the two of them while she made the call. She'd never seen Hailey so happy. She watch the small child in her Lion King 2 pajamas, smiling up at Jeff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty16/03/11, 02:47 pm

Jeff looked up when he heard footsteps, spotting Randy. He smiled widely as Randy walked up to them.
"Hey Jeff," he said, then looked at Hailey. "Who's this?"
Jeff smiled. "This is Hailey. My daughter," he replied. Randy looked at him wide-eyed.
"Your daughter? You didn't tell me you had a daughter," Randy said. Jeff chuckled.
"I just found out myself. Randy, this is Sam," Jeff introduced, motioning to Sam. "Sam, this is Randy. Me and Sam were together in high school. She moved away before having this little one," Jeff kissed Hailey's cheek. "And we ran into each other."
Randy nodded. "Randy Orton, at your service," he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Delessio

Samantha Delessio

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty16/03/11, 08:28 pm

Samantha smiled. "It's nice to meet you Randy," she said, chuckling softly when Hailey burrowed closer to Jeff. "She doesn't do too well with strangers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty16/03/11, 08:33 pm

Jeff looked down at her. "This is Randy. He's one of Daddy's best friends. Can you say hi for me?" Jeff said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Delessio

Samantha Delessio

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty16/03/11, 08:34 pm

Hailey bit her lip and looked up at Randy through wide green eyes. "H-Hi," she stammered shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty16/03/11, 08:40 pm

Randy smiled at her. "Well, hello there. Ya know, you remind me a lot of my daughter," he said. Jeff smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Delessio

Samantha Delessio

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty16/03/11, 08:48 pm

Hailey relaxed at little and smiled at Randy. "Really?" Hailey asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty16/03/11, 08:57 pm

Randy nodded. "Yeah. Her name is Alanna. She's two. She got a head full of blonde curls and blue eyes. Maybe you could meet her sometime. She cant really talk yet but she'd love to meet you," Randy said.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Delessio

Samantha Delessio

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty16/03/11, 09:04 pm

Hailey nodded. "If momma says it's s'okay," Hailey said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty16/03/11, 09:10 pm

Randy nodded. "Of course. It would be bad to do it without Mommy's permission," Randy replied, smiling. Jeff chuckled and looked at Sam.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Delessio

Samantha Delessio

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty16/03/11, 09:12 pm

Samantha smiled. "As long as she's feeling alright it's fine by me," she said. "The CP just makes her immune system so weak she gets sick really easy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty16/03/11, 10:15 pm

Randy nodded. "I understand. Alanna doesnt get sick. Takes after me. Ive never been sick a day in my life," Randy said. Jeff chuckled and nodded. "For as long as Ive know him, he's never been sick."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Delessio

Samantha Delessio

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty16/03/11, 10:16 pm

Samantha nodded. "Hailey gets it from me, we both suffer from the same disability."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty17/03/11, 01:09 pm

Randy nodded. "I'm hypermobile in my shoulders," Randy said.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Delessio

Samantha Delessio

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty17/03/11, 09:05 pm

Samantha nodded, reaching over to stroke Hailey's hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty19/03/11, 10:09 am

Randy smiled. "Well, where to?" he asked, picking up the bags. Jeff smiled at Sam and Randy before looking back down at Hailey.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Delessio

Samantha Delessio

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty19/03/11, 08:28 pm

Samantha handed Randy the card with her room info, watching worriedly as she noticed Hailey start to squirm. It was getting colder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 10:06 am

Randy smiled and started walking ot her room, all of their stuff in his hands. Jeff looked at Sam. "You guys wanna stay with me? Shes starting to get cold and I sweat like a pig at night," Jeff said, looking down at his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Delessio

Samantha Delessio

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty20/03/11, 07:51 pm

Samantha smiled and nodded. "If it's okay with you it's fine with me." Samantha said. "I have to make sure she's alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty21/03/11, 07:15 am

"Rand, change of plans! Bring the stuff to our room," Jeff said. Randy nodded.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Delessio

Samantha Delessio

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty21/03/11, 07:18 am

Samantha smiled, but it quickly faded when she heard Hailey groan softly in pain. The muscle spasms were already starting to set in, her tiny legs beginning to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty21/03/11, 07:27 am

Jeff looked down, frowning and panic beginning to set it. "She we get her upstairs?" Jeff asked, eyes wide, looking at Sam.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Delessio

Samantha Delessio

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty21/03/11, 07:30 am

Samantha nodded. "We need to stop those spasms before they get any worse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances   High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances - Page 3 Empty21/03/11, 07:46 am

Jeff nodded, practically running to the stairs. They were quicker and he was only on the third floor.
Back to top Go down

High School Mistakes Bring Second Chances
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next