Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty
PostSubject: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty05/08/11, 12:38 am

There he was. Down on one knee. He hadn't said anything yet but Belle knew he was going to. Jeff and her had been together for about 3 years. 3 wonderful years that she would treasure for the rest of her life. Now it seemed she would be spending that with him. Belle let him take her hand in his smiling.

Belle sat there in her blue dress that was silk. Never had she thought this was happening tonight but now that it was she couldnt stop smiling. All he had to do was ask. Despite her brother trying to break them up for the longest time if jeff asked her to marry him Shannon couldn't break them up. Not that he would be happy about the purposal Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Latest-Blue-Long-Halter-Dress-Style-Clothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty06/08/11, 08:37 pm

Jeff took a deep breath as he kneeled in front of Belle, a velvet box in his hand. His heart was pounding and he felt hot with nervousness. He looked up at Belle. He could see that she knew what he was going to ask. He could see the happiness in her eyes.

"Belle Moore," he said, taking her hand. "I am so very in love with you. You make me the happiest man on Earth. I can't imagine where I would be in this life without you. I'm glad I have you by my side. But now, I'm ready for the next step. I'm ready to make you mine forever. Belle Moore, will you marry me?" he asked and opened the box, showing a beautiful ring, with a Princess cut diamond surrounded by two Princess cut peridots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty06/08/11, 08:45 pm

Belle's mouth dropped as he finally asked her. Sure she knew it was coming but it was still a shock to hear him say it. Belle felt her eye's well up. Now she always thought girls who cried at a purposal was dumb but she couldn't help it. Slowly she nodded unable to find the words. Finally getting her mouth to work,"Yes. Yes of course!" Belle smiled happily down to Jeff as he slid the ring onto her finger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty07/08/11, 02:22 pm

Jeff smiled widely and slide the ring on her finger, standing up and pulling her up with him, hugging her tightly. He pulled back a bit and leaned down, kissing her lovingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty07/08/11, 09:53 pm

Belle hugged Jeff tightly as she kissed him back. Pulling away she smiled up to him. She looked back to the finger that now held the stone that showed Jeff would be her's forever. "Oh my god." She breathed. Belle looked back to him with a wide smile. "We're engaged."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty08/08/11, 04:30 pm

Jeff smiled at her, ecstatic that she was happy and that she said yes. "Yes. Yes, we are," he said and kissed her cheek. "How about we get out of here? Go home," he added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty08/08/11, 08:24 pm

Belle nodded happily. She was on cloud 9 at this point. "You read my mind." Belle replied before taking Jeff's hand and leaving. It was a nice night with a cool breeze and starry skies. Nights like these were Belle's favorite and even more it was like everything was perfect tonight just for her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty09/08/11, 11:43 pm

Jeff smiled and held her hand as they took the short walk from the restaurant to their home in silence. They didn't talk, Jeff reveling in his happiness of having the girl of his dreams and he was sure Belle was reveling in her happiness as well. Right now, life was just perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty09/08/11, 11:45 pm

Walking into the house Belle's phone went off. She took off her shoes before checking to see who it was. Turning to Jeff her eyes went wide. "It's Shannon. You tell him!" She tossed him her phone so she could go upstairs and get into some comfortable clothes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty09/08/11, 11:53 pm

Jeff rolled his eyes. For such a strong woman, she was such a baby when it came to her brother. He chuckled and answered the phone. "Hey Shan. What's up?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty09/08/11, 11:56 pm

"Nothing. Where's Belle?" Shannon wasn't shocked to hear Jeff answer Belle's phone. He did that sometimes. Usually when she was avoiding someone or telling them something. He wasn't exactly still happy Jeff and Belle were together but kept that to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty12/08/11, 01:49 pm

"She probably went upstairs to change. How ya feeling? Have a good day?" Jeff asked, trying to figure out what kind of mood he was in. He knew that Shannon wasn't too keen on his being with Belle, for whatever reason, so he didn't want to just jump out and say it. The man was one of his best friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty12/08/11, 08:18 pm

Shannon took a seat on his couch as he talked with Jeff. It wasn't odd for Jeff to ask how he was since they never really say each other much except work. And even then it was crazy. He opened the beer he had got before he called as he answered. ""Im doing good. I had an amazing day. Jewls and I had such a nice day." Shannon chuckled a bit as he thought of their day together.

"So she isn't trying to avoid anything?" Shannon asked knowing his sister all too well.

Belle began walking downstairs and didn't give Jeff a chance to give her the phone as she went right to the kitchen and got a drink before staying there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty13/08/11, 12:33 pm

Jeff rolled his eyes at Belle. "Of course she is. When isn't she? But she doesn't like to tell you things because she worships you and doesn't want to dissappoint you," Jeff replied, running a hand through his hair. Though Shannon had a good day, he was going to freakout when he heard the news. That much Jeff knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty14/08/11, 09:14 pm

Belle motioned for Jeff to just say it. She really just wanted it over with but didn't want to be the one to say it.

Shannon sat up on his couch and sighed. "She may worship me but I swear she needs to tell me things. Anyway man, what is is she is avoiding telling me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty15/08/11, 02:07 pm

"I proposed to her about an hour ago and she said yes," Jeff replied coolly, propping his feet up on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty15/08/11, 03:12 pm

Shannon almost choked on his beer. Jeff had proposed? She said yes? Knowing how he felt about them together. "You what?" Shannon said through gritted teeth. "Without asking me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty15/08/11, 08:31 pm

"I don't need to ask you to propose to my girlfriend, Shan. We aren't in the 1800's and you aren't her father," Jeff said, barely even phased by how Shannon reacted. Hell, he had expected it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty15/08/11, 09:47 pm

"She's my sister! You could have asked me Jeff." Shannon replied angerily clentching his beer. Now that they were getting married Shannon wouldn't have a say in he and Belle's relationship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty16/08/11, 11:13 am

"Like I said, this isn't the 1900s, Shan. I don't need your permission," Jeff said, rolling his eyes at Shannon's dramatics. The man practically wanted to run Belle's life. It was ridiculous. She was an adult. She could run her own life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty18/08/11, 08:52 pm

Shannon growled softly. "Let me speak with her." He said tightly. Shannon was pro at holding in his anger. Except when it came to Belle. With her he seemed to say without thinking but he neeed to speak with her. "Put her on cause I know she is right there like scared mouse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty18/08/11, 09:14 pm

Jeff looked at Belle and held out the phone to her, shrugging. When she took the phone, he mouthed 'Sorry' and walked into the kitchen to grab a beer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty18/08/11, 09:23 pm

Belle smiled sadly to Jeff understanding. Sighing she went out onto the back steps not wanting Jeff to hear the yealling.

"Hey Shan." She said with a nervous giggle

"Don't you 'hey Shan.' me damn it Belle Marie Moore! Or should I say Hardy?" he sneered from the other end of the phone. Belle knew the look he had on his face.

"Not Hardy yet." Belle said softly

"Yet." he laughed humoressly. "And will it still be yet when he starts using again?" Shannon questioned

"He hasn't used in months." Belle defended Jeff. It was true. Belle knew when jeff was using and he was clean

"Yeah. Whatever you say. I wont be there when he isn't." Shannon hung up on her and Belle sat on the stairs looking at the sky. A night that made her so happy was now ruined
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty18/08/11, 09:36 pm

Jeff didn't know how the conversation was going between Belle and Shannon, but he knew it wasn't good since she was outside. He sighed softly and made her some hot chocolate, going out back and handing her the mug, sitting next to her but not saying anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) Empty18/08/11, 09:40 pm

Belle silently took the cup and set the phone down. She loved her brother dearly but sometimes he made her hate herself for being happy with Jeff. Belle laid her head into Jeff's shoulder sadly.
Back to top Go down

Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next