Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty20/08/11, 04:52 pm

Jeff wrapped an arm around Belle, staring into the big backyard that he hoped one day would be filled with the laughter and chatter of little Jeffs and Belles. "He'll come around," he said softly, knowing that one of the reasons Shannon didn't like them together was because of his drug habits. "He'll see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty20/08/11, 08:20 pm

Belle smiled sadly. "It doesn't matter." She replied looking out to the yard that was starting to fill with the moon light. "I guess he won't be coming." Belle joked lightly with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty26/08/11, 02:23 pm

Jeff chuckled lightly, pulling Belle into his lap and holding her close. "We'll see," he said softly and kissed her temple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty26/08/11, 09:30 pm

Belle was always happy she was so small whenever Jeff picked her up and set her in his lap. She laid her head under his chin after he kissed her temple. "I bet you 20 he wont give me away at the wedding." She wagered with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty29/08/11, 05:55 pm

"I'll bet ya 40 that he does," Jeff counter-wagered with a smiled as his arms wrapped around her, holding her close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty29/08/11, 08:05 pm

"40 and you let me use your dirt bike to ride. The nice one." Belle countered trying to sweeten the deal. He rarely used the bike seeing as how he wasn't as comfortable on it as the others but she liked the way it looked and ran.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty31/08/11, 06:56 pm

Jeff thought for a moment. He hated that bike. He had bought it when they had gotten into a fight because she hated him spending his money so loosely. But it seemed that buying was only another win for her because she loved the damn thing. But Jeff was confident that Shannon would give her away. "Deal," he said and sealed it with a kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty31/08/11, 08:16 pm

Belle smiled and pulled him closer,kissing him. "Good. Because Im going to win and then you have no choice but to let me ride it." She knew Jeff had gotten it when they were in the fight and yet the joke was on him. He bought it to anger her and yet she loved the thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty03/09/11, 03:06 pm

"Yeah, yeah. You're lucky I don't just give the thing to Matt. It's a horrible piece of equipment that never should have been made. I'm positive it's not safe," Jeff replied. And he was. If he, one of the biggest risk-takers around, didn't feel safe riding it, no one should be riding it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty03/09/11, 07:52 pm

"It's just highly misunderstood by you. I swear your just hitting the gas too much." Belle shook her head looking out at the track that took up the back yard. The very same track from Jeff's very own WWE DVD and as impressive as it is on the TV it's even more amazing up close. She sometimes swore that god knew Jeff would someday live there and would need a track. "Besides," Belle added. "Give it to Matt and if I asked he would give it back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty04/09/11, 01:13 pm

Jeff rolled his eyes. "It's not a good piece of equipment, Belle. Take from an expert. And of course I'm hitting the gas a lot. I like to go fast," he said with a cheesy smile. It was true. He had a need for speed. He loved the adrenaline rush it gave him as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty04/09/11, 08:49 pm

"I disagree as always." Belle said and nudged him as he smiled cheesely at her. She stood and stretched. "Well Im going to go lay down. Been a good day but long." Belle smiled and kissed him quickly before going inside. She went up stairs and as she brushed her teeth she got a glimpse of her ring everytime she went back and forth. The ring that wasn't there earlier and was the sorce of her smile. Belle rinsed out the sink before crawling into bed and waiting for Jeff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty04/09/11, 09:50 pm

Jeff watched her go inside before sighing and staring out into the backyard. He sat there for a few moments before walking inside with the cup and doing the few dishes that were in the sink. Then he headed upstairs and climbed into bed, pulling Belle into his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty05/09/11, 12:38 am

Belle smiled as Jeff wrapped her in his arms. Turning to face him she placed her head on his shoulder and shut her eyes. She was far from sleep however as thoughts filled her head. She was happy to be marrying Jeff and knew many people would love to be in her place. Belle thought back to all the fans Jeff had and she smiled in her head knowing they would love to marry Jeff. Still her thoughts when back to her brothers disapproval and she cuddled closer to Jeff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty05/09/11, 02:18 pm

Jeff sighed and relaxed, having Belle close helping to stay relaxed. He thought about his and Belle's relationship. He thought about his and Shannon's relationship. Both of them meant so much to him and it killed him to think that Shannon hated him because he was with his sister. He hated to think that Belle was the reason Shannon barely spoke to him anymore, outside of work and hanging out with friends. He genuinely hoped that Shannon would be at the wedding. But he wouldn't expect it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty05/09/11, 03:18 pm

Waking the next morning Belle detangled herself from Jeff as he slept. She kissed his cheek lightly before she went and brushed her teeth. Today she didn't have much to do but decided to make Jeff and her some breakfast. The one thing she loved about Jeff being home was that she got to spend time with him and dreaded the day he had to leave. She sighed as she mixed to batter for pancakes and turned the burner on. Belle missed the days when they had a dog and was depressed when he died. Still she went around the kitchen and started to make her fiance and her dinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty20/09/11, 08:26 pm

Jeff slept a while longer, but was eventually awoken by the sweet and salty smell of pancakes, one of his favorite breakfast foods. He smiled and got up, doing his morning duties before stretching and walking downstairs. He smiled when he saw Belle cooking and slowly crept up behind her, wrapping his arms around her and nuzzling her neck. "Good morning," he mumbled against her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty21/09/11, 04:06 pm

Feeling the arms wrap around her Belle jumped a bit with a smile. She had been in her own world and hadn't heard him wake up. The silence reminded her that soon he would have to go back on the road but Belle pushed those thoughts away. "Don't sneak up on me." She scolded playfully and kisses his forehead. "Next time I will burn you,knowing my luck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty21/09/11, 05:30 pm

Jeff chuckled and look at the pan, where she was making a few pancakes. "Why the meal?" he asked her as he subconsciously rubbed her hips as she finished breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty21/09/11, 07:04 pm

"Because 1)I was hungry. And 2) Your leaving in a few days so I wanted to make you breakfast on some of those days." Belle smiled and set out the plates. Piling Jeff's plate she handed it to him and handed him the syrup. Going back to the stove she finished making the ones in the pan before piling them on her plate and sitting at the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty21/09/11, 07:35 pm

Jeff smiled and took the plate and the syrup before walking to the island and sitting, pouring a crapload of syrup on it and digging in. He smiled. "Babe, this is amazing," he mumbled, his mouth full.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty21/09/11, 07:59 pm

Belle shook her head and handed him a napkin. "Im pretty sure it's because you just dumped a whole bottle of syrup on them." She spread butter onto her food and watched it melt for a little because putting a little syrup on top. The fact that Jeff used so much shouldn't surprise her. The man had an obsession with skittles after finally giving up drugs,traded one for the other. At least one didn't make her worry. "What time do you leave on Wednesday?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty07/10/11, 09:11 pm

"Sugar makes the world go round," Jeff smiled at her and scarfed down the rest of his food. When she asked him when he left, he stopped and finished his mouthful. "Uh, 12 I think. Why?" he asked and finished his food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)   Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy) - Page 2 Empty07/10/11, 10:26 pm

Belle watched in slight disgust as he scarfed down the rest of his food. Even after all this time watching Jeff eat still amazed her. How he could eat so much and stay small was beyond her. "Sugar makes YOUR world go round." Belle replied back and took a bite of her food. "And cause I was just wondering. Maybe we will have a cookout before you guys go back on the road." She said thinking out loud,remember that Matt was leaving too
Back to top Go down

Wedding=Broken Relationships (Jeff Hardy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2