Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age is just a number

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty24/08/11, 09:29 pm

"Meeting....?" Casey said slowly. Suddenly he sat up, looking worried. "Oh my gosh...I didn't go to the meeting...or-or work..." He sat there running a hand through his blond hair, panicking. He had no idea what his boss would say about him missing work, especially if Randy had told people about Pierre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty25/08/11, 02:45 am

Pierre sat up slowly, feeling guilty. "I am sorry of keeping you. I hope you do not get in trouble because of me..." He sighed, looking down. "I uh, I should leave, no?" He said, running a hand through his hair as he got up.

Last edited by Pierre Le Petit on 26/08/11, 02:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty25/08/11, 03:30 am

Casey slowly calmed down and looked at Pierre "No, it's fine. It's not your fault, I should have remembered." He said softly as he got up as well, holding his arms out for a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 02:18 am

Pierre sighed and hugged Casey, pressing close to the man. "I should get home and get some new cloths. WOuld you like me to ah, return here?" He asked, looking up at Casey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 02:36 am

Casey smiled and hugged him tight, wishing he didn't have to go. "Of course I would, why wouldn't I want you to come back?" He gently put a hand on one of Pierre's cheeks and kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 02:59 am

Pierre kissed back before smiling softly when they pulled away. "Good. I will be back in hour, yes? I have to get going. Good luck with your boss." He said, smiling softly. He pecked Casey's lips one last time before getting dressed and heading home.

When he got home, he and his father fought. Bad. He yelled at him, wanting to know where he was. he slapped Pierre around a bit before the young boy spilled and told him. So, he kicked him out. Just like that. Pierre put all his cloths in a bag and was glad to leave. It hurt that his own father kicked him but... he was glad to not be around him. He wiped his eyes as he went back to Casey's hotel room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 03:39 am

"Um...yeah, thanks." Casey said, smiling back, though he was dreading seeing his boss. He got ready to go see his boss, reminding himself that Pierre would be back later as he sadly watched him leave.

Casey sat with his head in his hands as Teddy Long lectured him about missing the meeting and work, angrily pacing back and forth around his hotel room. Casey didn't hear everything he said, only half paying attention. He was relieved that he got away with only a warning, being new and it was only a first time offence.
He headed back up to his room in a less happy mood than he'd been in earlier, though he was glad that his boss didn't know about Pierre, or at least if he did, he didn't say so.

When he got back up to his room, Casey was surprised to see Pierre outside his door, he hadn't thought he'd been with his boss for a whole hour.
"Pierre?" He called softly as he walked up to him, not noticing yet that Pierre had been crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 03:50 am

Pierre looked up at Casey, sniffing a bit and wiping his eyes. "My father... he kicked me out." He whispered, gesturing to his bag. "I... I have no where else to go." Pierre said, looking down, his accent thickening from his tears. "He demanded to know what I was doing... he hit me around until I told him. And when he found out... he kicked me out." He whimpered, tears starting to run down his cheeks all over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 04:13 am

Casey looked at him sadly unsure of what to say. He put arm around Pierre's shoulders, hugging him as he opened the door with his other hand before bringing Pierre inside.
Once they were in the room, Casey closed the door and took Pierre's bag, putting it with his own for the time being. He came back over to Pierre and led him to the couch, sitting and pulling Pierre down with him and wrapped his arms around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 04:22 am

Pierre buried his face in Casey's chest, trying to stop the tears. WHen they stopped, he wiped his eyes, he looked up at Casey. "O am sorry... I just... Please don not leave me. I have no where else to go. I don't have any other family..." He whispered, looking down at his lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 04:33 am

Casey held Pierre close, gently stroking his hair as he cried, feeling upset himself just seeing Pierre like this. "You don't? None at all?" He asked softly.
It wasn't that he didn't want Pierre, he had been dreading leaving France because he didn't want to leave him; Casey was just thinking about the issues they'd have if Pierre ended up coming back to the US with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 04:41 am

Pierre shook his head, wiping his eyes. "I do not. I am sorry you have to deal with this. I just... I do not have anyone else and I do not know where to go." He said quietly. Pierre knew it would be hell getting him into the US. He wasn't a citizen, and he had a passport but staying there was the problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 06:46 am

"It's ok, Pierre," Casey said quietly. "I'll fix it, I promise." He told him, then kissed Pierre's forehead. He had an idea of how to sort it out, but wasn't sure if it would work.
"Um...Pierre...how old do you need to be to live on your own here...?" Casey asked nervously after a silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 12:56 pm

Pierre let out a breath. "Here, you must be 18. 15 is the age of consent for sex, as well as the drinking age. Why do you ask?" Pierre asked, his finger tips starching the back of Casey's palm absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 08:31 pm

"Just thinking..." Casey told him. He laid down, gently pulling Pierre with him as he thought of ways to solve the problem. "Um...would it work if you lived around here with someone...who wouldn't always be home...?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 08:36 pm

"Maybe..." Pierre sighed, resting his head on Casey's chest. "But if something happened and you are not here, it would cause problems." He murmured. "Why don't you take me to the states." He said quietly. "I have green card." He murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 08:52 pm

"Oh right..." Casey sighed, running a hand through Pierre's hair, he hadn't thought of that. "That still causes problems. It may be legal for us to do this here...but not in America." He explained, frowning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 09:06 pm

Pierre looked ups t Casey. "No one has to know..." he whispered, gently kissing Casey's lips. "I'll be your dirty little secret." He said, smiling a little as he ran a hand through the older man's hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty26/08/11, 09:33 pm

Casey smiled slowly, somehow the way Pierre said it made Casey believe it would work out. He pulled Pierre closer against him and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty27/08/11, 04:43 am

Pierre smiled when they pulled apart. He murmured something in French before nuzzling Casey's neck. "We should get something to eat. You should have breakfast." He murmured, playing with a strand of Casey's hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty27/08/11, 05:31 am

Casey raised an eyebrow, having no idea what Pierre said in French, but didn't bother asking, distracted. "We...probably should..." He said, stroking his hand down Pierre's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty27/08/11, 05:35 am

Pierre shivered a little at the warm touch. "Oui." He whispered and got up, taking Casey's hand pulling him up. "I am hungry." He chuckled. "What are you going to say when people see me with you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty27/08/11, 05:58 am

Casey frowned slightly as he thought about what he would say "I...have no idea..." He said nervously, looking over Pierre as he thought. "Um, how hungry are you exactly?" He asked as he put his arms around Pierre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty27/08/11, 06:03 am

"I have not eaten breakfast. I am starving." Pierre chuckled, pressing close to Casey. "Why do you ask?" He sighed, resting his head on Casey's chest, feeling a little lightheaded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age is just a number   Age is just a number - Page 5 Empty27/08/11, 06:11 am

Casey shrugged his shoulders, playing with Pierre's hair absent mindedly. "Ok, we'll get some food. Do you want to go out...or stay here and get room service?"
Back to top Go down

Age is just a number
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next