Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life In The Wake Of Love And Pain

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Life In The Wake Of Love And Pain Empty
PostSubject: Life In The Wake Of Love And Pain   Life In The Wake Of Love And Pain Empty15/07/11, 06:59 pm

So, this idea popped into my head. And it got sort of mixed with an idea I had for another story, and a book I've read recently. I'm still not entirely certain on the plot line, so it's gonna be touch and go for a while. I've got a lot to think about, so bear with me. Well, I guess that's all I got to say! Read, enjoy and review!

Disclaimer: I do not own any superstars or songs used in this story. If something is familiar, chances are I do not own. I do own, however, Payne and other OCs that will be in this story. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------
Prologue

"Why?"

His voice was hoarse, just above a whisper. He didn't really have to ask. He knew. And he should have expected it. This wasn't the first time this had happened, and he was sure it wouldn't be the last.

"I am so sorry. I just couldn't help myself. You know about my problems..." his lover trailed off.

"Yes, Randal. I know all about your problems. You remind me all the time, seeing as you cheat on me at least once a month." His voice was harsh, and his face was hard, but inside, he was breaking even more. The already large cracks within him becoming larger.

Randy flinched, but felt his anger growing in him. Randy, contrary to popular belief, had amazing control of his anger. But with his lover, it was like Randy had none at all. "If I'm so horrible, why don't you just leave me already?"

Before either man knew what was happening, he had Randy pinned against against the wall and his eyes were black and red, burning with anger.

"Don't say that shit. You know I can't so that, and the next time you say it, you'll live to regret it. Randal," he snarled and he could feel himself beginning to change. Randy's face was one of fear, though he knew his lover would never actually hurt him.

He sighed and slowly felt himself calm, the change in his body stopping and his eyes returning to their normal color. He kissed Randy just below his ear and stepped back, letting go of him.

Randy looked into his eyes, happy to see the anger gone from those unique, blue eyes. The eyes that Randy loved so much, for he had never seen anything like them before.

They were a weird blue, like ice blue met ocean blue met navy blue. They were a vast contrast to his hair, which was black and red like his eyes had been when he was angry. His face itself was beautiful, though it had four scars running from the top right side of his face and came down to the left bottom side. They were white from being healed, and in Randy's opinion, they just made him more unique and beautiful. His looks caused much speculation within the public, many saying that he dyed his hair and wore contacts, though that was not true. And a lot of people asked how he got his scars. Unable to tell the truth, he came up with a bullshit story.

In one of his very first interviews, he was asked how he got them, and he decided to just get it out and hopefully he wouldn't be asked about them as much. He told them he had gone hunting with his father as a child and was mauled by a bear. Now, that wasn't a total lie, but it wasn't the truth, either. He also said that his hair and eyes were natural, but if people didn't want to believe him, he didn't really care. But the next time someone bashed him for it, they wouldn't like him so much.

Randy looked over at his lover, biting his lip. He was nervous, unsure of what what was going through the young man's head.

All he could think about was how strong he was physically, but how weak he was emotionally. Randy kept cheating on him, and he never left. He hated himself for it, and at times, he hated Randy for it. He loved Randy so much. Randy was like a drug to him - he was addictive and kept him on Cloud Nine, but when he went too long without him, he started to hurt. In the same sense, all Randy did was hurt him, really.

He looked at Randy. Randy was so beautiful. He supposed it wasn't completely Randy's fault for his actions. Everyone wither wanted Randy, or wanted to be him. With Randy's issues, he had a hard time saying no. But he still needed to be held accountable for his actions. "Get out. I'll call you when I feel I can deal with you," he said quietly, his chest aching. He knew that before he went to bed, Randy would be back. But he needed some space to think.

Randy nodded and walked to the door, looking back at him before walking out and heading God knows where.

He ran a hand through his hair. Things were getting out of hand. He couldn't leave Randy, and he knew Randy wouldn't leave him. He desperately needed someone to save him.

"Babe," he heard a voice say, but when he looked around, no one was there. "Come on, wake up," the voice said again.

He woke with a start, gasping and bolting upright. He looked around, his uniquely blue eyes wide and wild.

"Payne," Randy breathed out, his eyes wide with fear.

--------------------------

Chapter notes:
~ So there's a lot of mystery in this chapter, and it was hard to do, seeing as it's in the third person. But I digress.
~Lots of question that have to be answered. And they will be, in later chapters.

Well, that's it! The prologue for my new story! Hope ya liked it!
Back to top Go down

Life In The Wake Of Love And Pain
Page 1 of 1