Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Backstage GunMoney

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

The Backstage GunMoney Empty
PostSubject: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty20/06/11, 06:36 pm

(For Robert Roode)

Joshua Harter (known as Chris Sabin on screen) walked around backstage, unable to stay away from the iMPACT! Zone. He knew that he shouldn't be there, because he had hurt his knee in a match with Anarquia. Patrick Matrin (known as Alex Shelley on screen) had told him to stay home in Detroit, but when did Josh ever listen to Pat? Never. So he was walking (well, as close to walking you could get with crutches) towards the Fortune locker room.

Bobby (known as Robert Roode on stage) had been injured as well, though it was his arm. Bobby was actually needed, though, for promos. So Josh walked in, not bothering with knocking. He never did. They were all pretty much a family. A messed up family, but a family nonetheless. He looked around, finding the locker room empty. Or, so he thought. He walked furthur and found that Pat and James in the throes of passion.

"Whoa," he said, looking away and covering his eyes with a hand. "Didn't know you guys had a thing. Sorry. But I'm here now, can you finish later?"

Pat growled. "Josh, go away," he said. Josh chuckled.

"Alright, alright. I'll let you finish. Sorry," he said and walked out. He sighed and leaned against the wall next to the door, waiting for them to finish. He hadn't expected to see Bobby yet, but he looked down the hall and saw the man walking towards him. He smiled slightly. He had always found him attractive.

When Bobby had arrived at the door, Josh looked at him. "I wouldn't go in there if I were you. I just got yelled at for it," he said, shifting uncomfortably from the crutches under his armpits.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty21/06/11, 04:10 pm

Bobby stopped, nodding politely to his fellow co-worker. "Ah don't give two flying fucks what James wants me to do. He knows he--oh just forget it," he grumbled. "Just because the two of them are screwin' around don't necessarily mean they're gonna be all cohesive in the ring next Sunday, but what do I know."

Bobby plopped down in a chair not too far from Josh nursing his arm. What a perfect time to go and get his arm broken in two. Sure accidents happened. They wrestled so it came with the territory, but Bobby hated it--especially now. If they didn't need his mic work so damn bad most weeks then he would be sitting at home all alone doing nada while his best bud worked his ass off alone to keep their name out there.

"Fuck sittin' here doin' nothing is depressing. James prolly ain't comin' out no time soon and I need a fucking drink. Bischoff...just...pissed me off beyond reason the last two tapings and while I know I okayed the Gun Money alliance, it doesn't make me feel that much better about not being able to defend a title I worked my ass off to get."

Bobby stood to his feet leaning back against the wall. His head hurt and this was one of those days that made him wonder if the grass really was greener on the other side of the fence. "How's your knee?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty21/06/11, 04:37 pm

Josh chuckled as Bobby ranted. "Eh, it's as good as it can be. At least you can still do promos. I can't do shit. Sometimes, being X-Division can blow major cock. I shouldn't even be here. As soon as Pat's done in there, he's gonna come out here and yell at me for not being at home. He's a great friend, but gets too protective sometimes."

"And when did him and James start screwin'? I mean, I saw him a few days ago and he never told me anything. That's usually something that he spends an obscene amount of time telling me about," Josh added with a shake of his head, thinking about all the times Pat would tell him about his nightly conquers. At times, he had to slap the other man across the face just to shut him up.

To tell the truth, Josh was jealous. He and Pat had a thing not too long ago but it didn't work out for either of them. Pat instantly moved on, bringing a new guy or girl home every night. Josh wasn't so lucky. He wasn't big into promiscuous sex, so he hadn't really had a way to move on yet. His luck in the love department was crappy.

"How 'bout you? How's the arm?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty21/06/11, 08:09 pm

Bobby chuckled a little. Josh was inquiring about James and Pat's secret fling, but truth is, Bobby had no idea how long those two had been screwin' around. He just knew James was never one for not getting some ass and would some how, some way get his fix. Bobby never asked James about his sexual partners and James respectfully never asked Bobby about his. Of course, Bobby didn't have much going on these days and wouldn't anytime soon--not with a broken arm. It made things slightly difficult, but hell, not like people were lining up to get with him aside from a few ring rats and that wasn't his style.

"To tell ya the truth Josh, I have no idea how long they've been fuck buddies. James gets around, or he used to, so for all I know they're just foolin' around; scratching a couple of itches if you will and I can't blame either one," he said, thinking to himself that sooner or later he would need to scratch an itch too before he became to damn unbearable to live with.

Bobby held up his arm a little. "The old arm's not too bad. Still hurts like a mofo when I ferget and sleep on it. I still got a couple of weeks before I can get the damn cast off. I hate being injured. Sure I can do promos but you and I both know that doesn't compare to being in the ring."

Bobby looked towards the door. He could hear some shuffling around on the inside and what sounded like grunts and skin slapping. He cut Josh a look. "Heh, maybe you'll get your scolding sooner rather than later. Sounds like they might be finishing up."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty21/06/11, 09:29 pm

Josh practically gagged. "Oh my God, that is disgusting," he said. No so much the pairing. Just the fact that that was his best friend and he would rather not picture him having sex with someone. They had never had sex because they didn't last that long.

"Yeah, Pat gets around a lot, too. I probably would, if that was my thing. But I prefer relationships than just sex. One night stands just don't do anything for me. I don't understand how people can just... Fuck without feelings. But I guess that's what this fucked up world has come to."

Josh sighed, running a hand through his hair. There was a chair next to Bobby, and he should sit in it before he irritates his legs. He limped over and turned around on one foot, sitting down slowly and carefully. Only when he was fully seated did he realize how close he and Bobby were. He shifted a bit, trying to get some space.

"You don't mind if I sit here, right?" he asked, glancing at the door.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty22/06/11, 02:30 am

Bobby shook his head, reaching over to help Josh straighten his leg and taking the crutch from him. "I'll just put this over here," he said propping it near the door. "Naa I don't mind and I don't bite either. Trust me. My growls much worse. I just like to give off the impression that I'm a hard ass."

Bobby leaned back in his chair. "I don't do very well with one night stands either. I suppose I do when it's accidental. You know what I mean. We've all been there. You go out for a couple of drinks then things get hot and heavy. Otherwise, friends with benefits don't always work for me because I tend to get too attached. I start treatin' my 'friend' like he or she's a mate and then they run away."

He balled up a tiny piece of paper tossing it across the room. "Ah wish I was more like James sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty22/06/11, 12:49 pm

Josh chuckled. "Yeah, there are times I wish I were more like Pat. But then I think about it and realize that if I were like Pat, the Guns wouldn't have the same chemistry we do. Pat's a better mat wrestler and I'm a better high flyer. Us being total opposites is what makes us best friends. We complete each other," he said.

"And then I think, with the way Pat gets around, what if he has a kid out there somewhere? I know he says he uses protection but I know there are times when he's caught up in the moment and forgets. I worry sometimes he'll never settle down with the one.

They sat in silence for a few moments before Josh shifted a bit and cleared his throat. "That conversation got real deep real fast," he chuckled, running a hand through his shortened hair. He chuckled again. "It's weird not havin' hair anymore. My head feels lighter but I look in the mirror and see a different person lookin' back, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty22/06/11, 02:50 pm

Bobby nodded in agreement as Josh was making a hell of a lot more sense than James did on a regular basis. "You know I think you're right. James and I are a lot alike but I have to say he's more laid back than me. I guess we kinda complete each other like you and Pat," he chuckled, knowing that to anyone listening it sounded cheesy but there was no other way to describe it. "I keep James in line and he does the same for me. I...have a tendency to be uptight. He says I need to loosen up more but I've always been a pretty guarded person."

Bobby chuckled. "I don't think I'd look good without my hair but you pull it off real Josh." At that moment the door opened up and out walked James followed closely by Pat. All Bobby could do was shake his head.

"What yer shakin' yer damn head about Bobbeh? Did ah miss somethin'?" James asked, grinning big.

Bobby held up his hand. "No. Didn't miss a damn thing, but I tell you what. You loose that match Sunday and you're losin' a couple of front teeth courtesy of Bobby Roode Fist and Co." Bobby looked around the group. "So what's everybody about to get into? And you dare say you're about to leave me hangin to go fuck some more!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty22/06/11, 05:38 pm

Josh chuckled at Bobby, then turned his attention to Pat. He saw the look on Pat's face and flinched a bit. The man could go from knockin' boots to scolding someone like no else.

"Josh, I told you that you needed to stay home. You don't want to risk hurting your knee even worse and the doctor told you to stay off of it. Now, I just recently got cleared to wrestle after breaking my collar bone, so I know why you want to be here. But you need to go home," Pat said, his arms crossed.

"Pat, I cannot stay home all the time! My parents are driving me crazy and I miss the iMPACT! zone. I'll heal up just fine. I always do. So stop. Please. Just let me stay. Not like you can make me go back anyways," Josh replied.

Pat sighed. "Fine. But if you get even more hurt and are out even longer, it's your own damn fault. I gotta go do some stuff. Stay safe." He walked away.

Josh smiled. "I love ya, Pat!" he called after his friend. Pat just shook his head and disappeared around the corner. Josh turned his attention back to BMI. "So what are we gonna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty22/06/11, 09:56 pm

James shrugged. "I don't know about you guys, but I could sure use a cold one." He paused. "Or two," he added with a chuckle.

Bobby shook his head. "I could use a couple of cold ones too, but I ain't gonna leave my pal Josh here hanging. Hey Josh, do you feel like going to the bar for a bit? I know you can't put too much pressure on your leg and I usually play pool with the fellas. You could watch and have a few cold ones. It'll at least get you out the house a bit. My treat."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty22/06/11, 10:04 pm

Josh smiled a bit and nodded. "That sounds good, seeing as my best friend is probly finding someone else to get into his bed tonight," he said and rolled his eyes. He got up, going to reach for his crutches when he realized that they were on the other side of Bobby. "Um, could you pass me my crutches? I have good balance, but I don't want to fall," he asked Bobby.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty23/06/11, 02:58 am

Bobby quickly stood to his feet grabbing the crutch for Josh. "Here. Let me help you up." He wrapped his arms around Josh, helping him up his nose perking up at the whiff of Josh's sweet cologne. He slipped the crutch under Josh's arm stepping back with a smile. "Heh. You're all set."

James rolled his eyes. "Ahm going on ahead. You two dawdlin' too much. See yer at the bar Bobbeh."

"Yeah, yeah," Bobby mumbled. He waited for Josh to get himself together then started walking out with him, being careful to watch his pace so as not to make Josh have to keep up with him. "Got to love my partner, but just so ya know, he's not always that inconsiderate,"he said as they reached the parking lot. "He just hasn't had his drink yet so he's well...being James ah guess."

Bobby's truck was close by but he wasn't gonna leave until Josh got to his vehicle okay. "Need any help Josh? I know you can take care yaself but hell i'm here. Don't work too hard when ya got some free help."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty23/06/11, 10:44 am

Josh smiled gratefully at Bobby. He looked around, remembering that he couldn't drive and had taken a cab here. He sighed. "A ride would be nice. Can't drive with this stupid injury," he muttered.

It was no secret that Josh hated being injured and benched from wrestling. But he knew that injuries were part of the territory and he was kind of used to it by now.

Josh looked at Bobby, waiting for an answer. He was sure the man wouldn't make him walk, seeing as he let James leave so he could take care of him. He bit his lip, though, and ran a hand over his head, missing the hair that used to be there.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty23/06/11, 03:07 pm

Bobby nodded. "It's no porblem. I had wondered whether or not you drove. I know some people still drive with injuries like that despite the dangers," he chuckled. "I'm the same way. I really hate depending on others but it's necessary sometimes."

Bobby went ahead and opened the passenger side to his truck before he took the crutches from Josh placing them on the back. "They won't fly off. Unlike James, I don't drive like a maniac."

He placed his hands on Josh's waist. "Forgive me but as you can see, my truck's high up off the ground and I'm sure you don't need to be trying to climb." He lifted Josh into the truck then climbed in on his side starting the engine. "I'll try not to stay out too late but I have to keep an eye out on James. When intoxicated he don't always make the best of decisions and I don't need him getting suspended."

Bobby fiddled with the dial on the radio. "Anything in particular ya wanna listen to?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty23/06/11, 03:42 pm

Josh smiled again. He didn't know Bobby that well, but he never expected that he was this nice. "It doesn't really matter how long I stay out. Nothing to do with an injury keeping me on the sidelines," he chuckled and shifted in the seat, getting comfortable.

"And I don't really care what we listen to. I'm more of a rocker, but I'm pretty open to anything," he added, smiling slightly. "And I'm glad to know my crutches won't fly away. Me and Pat are speed demons, so they would if I were driving."

Josh smiled slightly, Bobby's niceness making his heart flutter a bit. The man was quite attractive, Josh would give him that. No man had made him feel this way since the beginning of his and Pat's relationship. The man intrigued him.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty23/06/11, 03:56 pm

Bobby grinned. "I'm like you. I can listen to anything but lately I've been on a rock kick. Hope ya like old school. Been on a serious Ozzy kick as of late."

Ozzy Osbourne - Shot in the Dark

He hooked his mp3 player up to the dash and scrolled down finding his old school rock playlist and turned up but not too loud since he did like to chit chat while driving.

"I tried to adjust the seat a little bit for ya so I hope ya legs are comfortable. Sorry the truck's so damn dirty but with working and going to the doc, I haven't had time to clean it. Heh! Not like I've had to clean it for a hot date either so not much motivation to clean it."

Bobby let down the windows a bit so the air could circulate in the truck. "Say Josh, how ya been coping with your injury? God I get so damn bored at home."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty23/06/11, 04:27 pm

Josh sighed. "I don't. I'm completely miserable at home. That's why I'm here right now. I love Detroit, I grew up there, it's my home. But I simply cannot stay there for another day. I go crazy trying to just sit and watch T.V. The first week, it's nice. You get to relax, just chill around the house. After that, it's pure torture. It's like they want you to try and cut off your leg so you don't have to sit there and do nothing," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty23/06/11, 07:39 pm

Bobby laughed. "Yeah I hear ya. I wasn't always a big fan of horses until I met Double J, or rather, got to know him better. He got me hooked on ridin' horses but even that's a job when yer arm's in a sling. I simply can't do it alone."

Bobby stooped at the red light sighing. "Being injured sucks. Hell we work for TNA so it's not like we have to travel as much as a WWE superstar. Jay told me once he LOVED being injured. After that second TLC match his body enjoyed six months off. It's not like that for us and hell, when you ain't got a wife or something to come home too, it just makes it that much worse."

Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty23/06/11, 07:51 pm

"Exactly. Like, if Alex was injured, too, I would be fine with it. But all I have is my family and as much as I love them taking care of me, I love them more in small doses. I mean, if I had a boyfriend, a husband, a best friend, someone to entertain me, it wouldn't be so bad. I do a lot of traveling because I also do some stuff on the independent circuit, especially when I'm not on TNA a lot. I love the business, but the X-Division and tag teams are underrated. They're more appreciated than in WWE, but still. It sucks that you guys and Immortal and the knockouts get more time than us," Josh said, sighing heavily. He hadn't been able to talk to someone like this a lot because no one he really knew saw things like he did.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty24/06/11, 02:57 pm

Bobby nodded. "Well I guess that's not how the new regime sees it Josh. When TNA was founded, Jeff Jarrett made sure to use the Knockouts and X-Division as a way to define our company. We were defined by our risk takers from the X-Division and the fact that we had women that actually wrestled. Shortly after the tag team division started getting the recognition it deserved so I mean, we've had a good run. I just hope it isn't going to keep getting buried each week all because they're just now realizing some of the mistakes they made."

Bobby made a left turn down a well lit street. There were a few liquor joints and a club nearby but in the midst of it all was a small bar but you had to really be looking or you would miss it. Jame's truck was parked in front of it so Bobby had to park a street over. "For instance," he continued as he opened the door helping Josh out of the truck, "take the six sided ring. Ah hear that they're bringing it back for one of the upcoming pay per views. Fuck that shit. Why not gone and admit Hogan's a fucking ass wipe fer gettin' rid of it to begin with and bring it back for good?"

Bobby handed Josh his crutch closing and locking his truck up. "I think doing stuff outside of TNA is best. At least your name's still out there and you'd be surprised. After a while if you're not back to where you need to be, the fans notice this shit and will put pressure on TNA. That's what I love about TNA fans and Dixie. There are times when the executives listen. We need the ratings so damn bad that often times they can't afford to not listen."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty24/06/11, 07:57 pm

Josh nodded throughout Bobby's speech. "Very true. And of course, they have an all X-Division pay-per-view when I'm injured," he said, sighing lightly as they walked to the bar. "The X-Division is what separates TNA from WWE. I'm not gonna lie, WWE is a good company. They do great things. But TNA, in my opinion, is more hardcore. And being PG has it's benefits, but it also has it's downfalls," he added as they approached the bar.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty24/06/11, 08:18 pm

"Yeah, but I hear Vince McMahon is the devil reincarnated or god. Heh, he thinks he's God but hell it's his billion dollar empire so I guess one could say he's God of the WWE. What we think don't matter. Folks describe working for WWE as the anti family. Sure they say they're a family but people back stab and manipulate their way to the top. How's that family? My contract's due to expire in a couple of months and apart of me wants to see if I could make it over yonder ya know? But then it'll be like abandoning my family--fuck I dunno."

He led Josh into the bar looking around for James. He easily spotted him walking around a pool table studying a angles. He led Josh to the booth near Jame's table and sat. "Just rotten luck on your part but don't worry. You'll knock 'em dead when you're all healed up. You never miss a beat. You'll come back better and stronger than ever because when yer sittin' at home itchin to get back in the ring, it lights a fire in you."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty24/06/11, 11:37 pm

Josh sat down, spreading his leg out in front of himself. He smiled. "Yeah, I suppose that you're right. I just.. Don't know. TNA is better than WWE, but with the network being so control I wonder how good it is to be here. And I understand about wanting to see what things are like over there. I do, too. But it's too much traveling for me. That's why I prefer TNA. I grew up with this company, even before it was TNA," he said, watching the men play pool. He had never played before and didn't understand it.

"So what' so fun about pool?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty25/06/11, 02:41 pm

Bobby chuckled. "I'm used to traveling a lot. We moved around a lot as a kid and when I first started wrestling, well, you know how it is in the indy circuit. When you're not signed to anyone in particular, it makes you quick to jump and take every offer possible. I used to tell mahself that it was trainin' for the WWE."

By now someone returned with their ice cold beers leaving them on the table. Bobby popped the top on both his and Josh's sliding it forward. "Yeah, well I don't think I'm gonna leave. It would be kinda hard if James didn't agree to come with and since he's sorta seeing Chris, well, guess I'm stuck here."

Bobby turned his body towards the pool table watching James as he landed another colored ball. "Well it's all about angles. I like watching the ladies play pool on ESPN. Pro pool is cool to watch. I love it when the opponent never gets a chance to play. Dub J is actually one of the best players around. Could hustle a mere $400 easy cuz he don't look like much." Bobby shrugged. "Not sure what the appeal is. I just like hearing the balls crack against one another and it's good game to chit chat over. I could teach ya when ya get better. It's not hard at all."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney Empty26/06/11, 06:48 pm

Josh nodded, looking over at the pool table. He shrugged. "It's not really my type of recreational activity. I prefer things that are more active. I tend to have a lot of energy. And unfortunately, when I'm injured, all that energy gets bottled up and has no way to get out. So when I heal, I'm doing anything at all times of the day. Usually when I'm sleeping, too. I don't sleep a lot for the first month or so. It all depends," he said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down

The Backstage GunMoney
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: At Work :: Total Nonstop Action-
Jump to: