Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Backstage GunMoney

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

The Backstage GunMoney - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney - Page 3 Empty15/08/11, 01:48 pm

Josh bit his lip. "Uh, I can't have anything with nuts, egg or high amounts of salt," he replied. "Anything else is okay. No. Wait. I lied. No dairy, either," he added, looking around.

His allergies were something that got him into a lot of trouble. He liked a lot of foods that he couldn't eat because he didn't developed most of his allergies until he was in his late teens. He was also allergic to fresh cut grass, so he was looking around the yard. "Uh, was this grass cut recently?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney - Page 3 Empty19/08/11, 03:16 pm

Bobby shook his head. "Well, it's been a few days since it's been cut. We cut it every other week unless Shawn gets annoyed with it. We can eat inside though to be on the safe side if you want."

"Yeah Josh. You and Roody can eat inside if you need to. I don't care but I have dogs that are constantly in and out. Not sure if that's much better or not," Shawn said from behind the grill.

"And don't worry Josh. We don't season every piece of meant the same. We try to have a variety. Maryse usually comes over to eat with us and she freaks if we use too much seasoning," Jeff said.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney - Page 3 Empty19/08/11, 04:01 pm

Josh nodded. "Alright," he said and looked around the yard. "No, we can eat out here. Just, if it had been cut today I would be sneezing with every other word and sometimes my throat swells a bit. But if it hasn't been cut in the last 24 hours, than I'll be okay," he smiled as his stomach growled. "But if you could hurry up on the food, that'd be nice. I'm pretty hungry."
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney - Page 3 Empty23/08/11, 02:21 pm

"You heard the man Bobbeh! Step on it!" Jeff scolded.

"Hey, I'm gettin'! I'm gettin'! Dub J I think yer britches are on too tight," Bobby grumbled, fixing Josh a healthy plate filled with things he might like.

"Jeff's britches are always tight," Shawn teased.

"Shawn, don't make me tell people about your cross dressing habits," Bobby said snickering. "So you's got no room to talk."

Shawn scowled. "It was on a dare and anyway not my fault skirts are breezy. Besides," he smirked, "I have great legs."

"Yeah, yeah," Bobby said. He handed Josh his plate. "There ya go. Whacha want to drink? We have sweet tea, lemonade, beer, and um...water."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney - Page 3 Empty25/08/11, 03:11 pm

"Lemonade is fine," Chris replied as he took the plate from Bobby. "Thank you," he said as he began to eat. The food tasted amazing. It had been a while since he had good home cooking like this. His mom made some, but she tended to stick to frozen and canned stuff. It was good, but home cooked stuff was the best.

"This food is amazing," he said, looking Jeff and Shawn. "Seriously."
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney - Page 3 Empty01/09/11, 02:38 pm

Both Jeff and Shawn smiled. "Aww that's cutie," Shawn said with a wink.

"Oh ho. Back off sexy boy. Don't yo got enough men throwing themselves at you?" Jeff asked curiously. "More specifically Bret?"

"Why you always gotta bring him up- no! I don't want and he is a cutie. I'm just hoping I'm not the only one who realizes it," he hinted throwing a look at Bobby.

Bobby pretended to ignore them as he took a seat next to Josh, his plated filled with corn and a slab of ribs. "Mmhmm they spoil me good." He patted his stomach. "Yeah I'll be rasslin' in no time," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: The Backstage GunMoney   The Backstage GunMoney - Page 3 Empty03/09/11, 02:37 pm

Josh chuckled, eating more of his food. It was nice to be around people other than his parents and Pat. It wasn't that he didn't he love them. It was just... Being around other people was refreshing. Especially people who weren't... Pat-like. He looked around the yard as he ate, feeling more relaxed than he had in a while. It was nice.
Back to top Go down

The Backstage GunMoney
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: At Work :: Total Nonstop Action-
Jump to: