Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread)   Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread) - Page 2 Empty25/06/11, 08:14 pm

Carter paced the area, snarling every now and then. He was frustrated, very much so. He needed out.

Nolee sat there, impatiently, waiting for something to happen. She watched them interact. So one was a shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread)   Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread) - Page 2 Empty25/06/11, 08:48 pm

Phil was sweating and made a cool breeze go though the room.
Jay looked at Johnny. "Wow."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread)   Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread) - Page 2 Empty25/06/11, 08:50 pm

John chuckled and shifted back to his regular form, though not his blue form. "It can be a curse sometimes. But I enjoy it for the most part." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread)   Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread) - Page 2 Empty25/06/11, 09:10 pm

Jay nodded. "I love my gift but i hate being in places like this."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread)   Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread) - Page 2 Empty25/06/11, 09:14 pm

John nodded. But the man who looked like a caged wolf caught his eye. He got up and walked over to him. "You hate it here, huh?" He asked softly, his eyes grazing the man's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread)   Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread) - Page 2 Empty26/06/11, 03:53 am

Christy looked around amazed... she ended up with her powers artificially... but these were gifted boys and girls. Again, struggling within her handcuffs, wanting to get out of them, she gave up, exhausted, and her head was throbbing.

"So... you guys have gifts, too."

Christy said, as John turned into a version of herself, and Jay made his lilacs duplicate.

"I just wish mine didn't happen."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread)   Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread) - Page 2 Empty26/06/11, 10:03 am

John glanced at Christy. He went over to her and shifted into a man he met long ago with the gift of bending metal. "Hold on sweetheart." He said and undid the hand cuffs, the cuffs nothing but a piece of scrap metal on the ground before John shifted back to his regular form. "There." He said with a sift smile. "I just wish this gift hadn't taken away I originally looked..." He admitted to Christy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread)   Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread) - Page 2 Empty26/06/11, 12:38 pm

Christy held her wrists, glad to be freed from her captivity.

"I understand, my gift taken away my mother. Thank you. Looks like we've got time for introductions. I'm Christy."

Christy said, reaching for her back pockets, and seeing that they had taken her wallet and her lucky deck of poker cards.

"Damn. I had an idea on how to get outta here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread)   Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread) - Page 2 Empty26/06/11, 01:05 pm

Belle watched everyone in wonder. "Im Belle Moore. I can control fire" She said softly. Belle conjured the fire into her hand, it was small but it was hot. "It's funny actually." She smiled. "Im so hot headed." Belle clenched her hand and made the fire disappear. "I wonder if I could burn the door." Shrugging she walked over to the door.

Being in her own world Amy hadn't heard her brother speak to her. She jerked out of it and smiled over to Johnny and Christy as well as everyone else. "Im here for the same reason as you Johnny. Not that we know what that is." Looking around she took everyone into account. Other than the powers they had nothing in common. Her and Belle alone were opposites and Johnny could be whoever made them even more different. She looked over at the guy with blonde hair that could control plants. "You were here first right? What do they want?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread)   Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread) - Page 2 Empty28/06/11, 10:07 pm

Carter nodded at Johnny and removed his cowboy hat, "Damn right I hate it here. I'm caged like an animal. Names Carter Lacroix by the way." Nolee stood up and pushed the button to enter the room. "Hello ladies and gentleman and sorry for the inconvience. My name is Nolee Lawler."
Back to top Go down
December Winter

December Winter

PostSubject: Re: Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread)   Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread) - Page 2 Empty02/07/11, 02:32 am

Junior didn't talk, just sat back and watched everyone. His eyes scanned their movements, and he read their thoughts, chuckling here and there.

Ezera looked around, seeing a bunch of people she would rather not be stuck with. A few were good-looking, but she had people to see and hearts to break. She needed to get out.

December looked around. "I could probably get us out of here, but I wouldn't be able to get us all out at once. At least, I don't think," she said, loud enough to get everyone's attention.
Back to top Go down

Super Powers Aren't Always So Super (group thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2