Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open)   Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open) Empty08/06/11, 10:13 pm

Christy Hemme had finally sucked it up. She enjoyed her time off with her band, and everythign else... but her heart belonged in the ring. After the injury that shelved her, which she recieved from AJ Styles back in TNA still plagued her.

However, she couldn't let it hold her down. She knew in her heart that TNA wouldn't let her reach her full potential... not that WWE would've done her any favors, either. After all, even though WWE gave her the start she needed, they quickly dropped the ball on her, yet kept worthless talent like Michelle McCool around for WAY too long.

She entered the arena in casual clothes, wearing a black shirt with Icarus from the Led Zeppelin albums emblazoned on it, and camoflauge capri pants, with white Reeboks, as she also held a silver guitar case, as she entered the company she known for so long...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open)   Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open) Empty11/06/11, 11:34 pm

Zack was already there, casually stretching and warming up for his match that night.
He was scheduled to face a good friend of his in Evan Bourne.
But he, by no means planned to go easy on the high-flier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open)   Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open) Empty12/06/11, 03:39 am

Christy went over to a man, who seemed to know his way around the place, and asked him...

"Hey, sir... any chance you can show me around? I'm new here, just joined... well, re-joined, actually."

She said, holding her hands together, with a rolling suitcase in her grasp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open)   Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open) Empty12/06/11, 01:15 pm

"Sure bro, follow me." Zack replied cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open)   Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open) Empty12/06/11, 03:57 pm

"Bro?" She thought to herself, as she pondered the strange man's behavior, and began to follow him through the halls of World Wrestling Entertainment, as she immediately saw a familiar face in Shawn Michaels, as they passed him.

"So, how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open)   Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open) Empty12/06/11, 04:09 pm

"Quite a few years. The name's Zack Ryder."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open)   Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open) Empty13/06/11, 12:50 am

"Christy Hemme"

She says with a slight smile, as Zack has that look like he's heard that name before, but brushed it off.

"Well, Zack... how are you liking it here in the WWE? Jsut give me a few details, so I can see if anything's changed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open)   Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open) Empty13/06/11, 04:02 pm

"It's pretty good, I'm in line for a title shot myself."
Back to top Go down

Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Open)
Page 1 of 1