Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty24/08/11, 03:43 am

Glenn nodded. "I did. Although I wonder where you got some inspiration from."

Bridons smile made his heart flutter and Glenn tamped down on the feeling to smile like a love sick fool.

Next to Glenn Jeff scowled, watching as the larger man gave what little attention he had to spare to Bridon. He felt like throwing a temper tantrum but even in his alcohol besotted state couldn't bring himself to do so. Instead he decided to be more subtle, settling for cutting remarks.

"It was ok. I mean I've heard better braying on a donkey."

His slurred words earned him a glare from Glenn and he slouched down, playing with his empty glass. So far this evening wasn't turning out the way he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty24/08/11, 04:23 pm

A million and one comments in reply ran through Bridon's head, but he was the bigger man, so he kept them all to himself. "That's alright. I mean, everyone had their tastes. I don't expect everyone to like me," he said, standing up. "I'm tired, though," he added and looked at Glenn. "You ready to get back? I think the bed is calling to us," he smirked, the double meaning practically yelling. "Of course, after a pit stop in the kitchen for a nighttime snack of whipped cream and
strawberries." He ran a hand across Glenn's chest from behind him, bending over so their heads were next to each other and his arms were around his neck, his hands resting on his broad chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty25/08/11, 11:06 am

The connotation of Bridon's words weren't lost on Glenn and he nodded as he turned and kissed his cheek, leaving a small nip behind to the ear lobe. "Yeah, it's been a long day Bri, I think it's best we get out of here. You sure you have nothing else to do here tonight? I don't want your adoring fans to come hunt me down and string me up from the nearest tree."

Jeff slouched down further in his seat, he knew that look. Glenn was going to break in his newest toy. And he was certain that the kid wouldn't be able to handle him, there were sides to Glenn that no one understood and that no one would except...except for him of course.

"Perhaps you should stick around just in case and find out." He suggested as he played still with his empty glass. "Besides the night is young and there will be plenty of time for sleep when you're dead." He didn't mean too but he put an extra emphasis on the word dead, narrowing his eyes slightly at Bridon. If only it would happen
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty25/08/11, 02:41 pm

"Nah, I'm sure. If Mike needs anything, he'll call me tomorrow," Bridon said with a smile. "And sure, there is plenty of time to sleep when you're dead. But I don't remember saying anything about sleep," he added with smirk, looking at Jeff as he said it, his fingers dancing across Glenn's chest.

He looked at Glenn. "I'm gonna go talk to Mike real quick and I'll meet you out at the truck," he said and kissed Glenn hard on the lips, firm and passionate. He pulled away and smiled, a little-light headed from the kiss. He gave Glenn a quick peck before walking over to Mike and seeing if he needed anything else, though he knew he didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty26/08/11, 01:16 pm

Glenn shivered a bit at Bridon's wandering fingers and he groaned low in his throat as his words ghosted past his ear. The kiss almost mirrored the one before the performance and Glenn found himself fidgeting in his seat as he tried to keep from jumping up and bolting out the door to wait for Bridon in the truck. He might have been acting completely out of his normal character but there was something about Bridon that made him act that way.

As normally as he could he rose, putting some bills on the table for the waitress that had been bringing him and Jeff drinks and for a brief moment he looked over at his friend, concerned if he was going to be able to make it home.

"Jeff, you have someone who can come get you? You've had an awful lot to drink tonight."

---

Jeff blinked, he'd found his way to win the battle for the evening. The kid might win the next battle but he sure as hell was going to win the war. Wobbling violently he stood, over exaggering his stumble as he took a step and put more of a slur in his voice as he looked at Glenn.

"Doanna be a'feered Glenn. Ah's can makeit home inna one piece by mysehf." He grinned as he tottered over and placed a hand on Glenn's arm. "We'vesa been badder off than thiss afore Glenn. I'ssa call ya in the mornin..."

Jeff turned with a hidden smirk and started towards the door, stumbling and tottering as he went. He made it maybe ten feet when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Swallowing down his triumphant smile he turned and looked up at Glenn.

"C'mon you old fool, you can stay with Bri and I tonight. I can't have you trying to drive home, you'll kill yourself or someone else."

Jeff let Glenn lead him out to the truck and he waited while Glenn moved to the center of the bench seat, leaving the window open for him to lay against. He was sure that the kid was going to have a fit and he for one wanted to see it.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty26/08/11, 01:59 pm

After Mike decided that he didn't need Bridon to do anything else, Bridon walked outside and over to the truck. He saw Jeff and groaned mentally. That man was making his life harder than it already was. But he sucked it up and put a smile on his face as he got into the truck. "We taking Jeff home tonight?" he asked as he started the truck, turning the music down a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty27/08/11, 10:46 am

Glenn nodded. "Yeah, he's had just a little too much to drink tonight." He turned and kissed Bridon's cheek. "Thank you Bri. I didn't want him driving home and hurting himself or someone else."

He stretched his arms across the back of the seat, his one hand cupping and squeezing Bridon's shoulder and the other one just laying limply on the back of the seat behind Jeff. In his mind he was replaying the words that Bridon had said before he and Jeff had headed out. I didn't say anything sleep.... The prospect thrilled him to no end and he felt his body tightening up.

He'd been keeping himself on a tight leash around Bridon for fear of re-injuring his neck, and it'd only been a couple of days. Sure Bridon might feel up to it, but one good hard thrust could be career fatal and he'd never wrestle again.

He just hoped that he had enough willpower to resist Bridon until he was certain that he wasn't going to hurt him any worse than he already was.

---

From his spot on the other side Jeff scowled. He had thought that he was spending the night with Glenn and Bridon not being drove home and dropped off. In short, clipped tones that were the right side of slurred he gave directions to Bridon; watching the scenery pass by.

He had to come up with something before they drove away, he had to put one more nail in the coffin so to speak. As they entered the long gravel driveway his scowl turned into a smirk and he waited for the truck to stop before he turned and plastered himself to Glenn, kissing him hard on the lips before sliding out of the truck.

He knew it wasn't much but it would be enough to make the kid cross with Glenn for the night at least and put him on the couch. At least that what he hoped. Keeping up his drunken stupor he stumbled into the house, falling over the threshold then crawling inside and closing the door behind him. As he pulled himself into a sitting position he hoped that his plan worked and that he put some distance between the two.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty27/08/11, 02:31 pm

Bridon's anger flared when Jeff kissed Glenn. He had to restrain himself from getting out of the truck and beating the crap out of Jeff. But he knew not only would that make Glenn mad, but he could also end up worsening his injury. So he just pulled out of the driveway and drove home, dangerously teetering with the speed limit due to his anger.

When they got there, Bridon shut off the truck and got out, slamming the truck door and storming inside. At this point, he was ready to tear off his clothes and Glenn's and give Glenn the most passionate night of his life.

So when Glenn got into the house and shut the door, he pushed him against it and kisses him on the lips, hard, passionate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty27/08/11, 09:44 pm

A couple of times Glenn made a move for the dash to steady himself. He knew that Bridon was mad, anyone with eyes could see that. He just had to get a moment to explain it. Jeff had always been handsy when he was drunkl so the sloppy kiss didn't phase him in the least. Sure he probably should have told Bridon about it first but he didn't think that Jeff would have pulled something like that.

Glenn waited for a moment before following Bridon in, he wanted to give him a moment to cool off. Bhowever when he felt himself being shoved against the wall and his devoured as Bridon was a man on death row and he was the last meal his brain turned to mush and he gathered Bridon close, kissing him back just as hard and groping him freely.

He was almost too far gone to remember Bridons injury but when he broke the kiss to nip at his throat it came back to the forefront of his mind and he gently pushed Bridon away with a ragged pant.

"Bri....we can't....your neck.....don't wanna hurt you again." He managed to get out brokenly.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty29/08/11, 05:45 pm

Bridon didn't care about the injury. He just wanted Glenn. "I don't care," he breathed, come over with the urge to claim what was rightfully his. "I want you in me, and I want you in me two hours ago," he growled as he dragged Glenn up to the bedroom. He knew that after a bit of convincing, Glenn would give into him.

He pushed the larger man onto the bed and straddled his waist, kissing him dominantly and possessively. He knew that there was history with Glenn and Jeff and that they had tangoed in the sheets, and he was ready to prove how much better he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty30/08/11, 07:08 pm

"F-fuck..." The words hot and needy from Bridons lips left Glenn with a spinning head. He wanted nothing than to buried in his lover but at the same time his injury was keeping Glenn from allowing himself the pleasure.

Blinking from his spot on the bed and then groaning low from the weight of Bridon on his waist he closed his eyes, speaking through clenched teeth. "Bri...I don't want to hurt you, but I'm only human Bridon and I do have a cracking point.". Though you aren't going to find out how close you are to it.

Willfully and after a searing, possessive kiss he moved Bridon off his waist to the side of him, looking down at him with molten eyes. "When you're healed enough Bri, I pity you becuase you're not going to be able to walk for a week."
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty31/08/11, 06:35 pm

Bridon growled in frustration. "Fine!" he snapped and got up, walking into the bathroom and slamming the door shut before locking it. He took off all of his clothes and turned the shower in cold, stepping in and shivering.

His body soon cooled down and he relaxed a bit, turning the water off and stepping out, wrapping a towel around his waist. He walked out of the bathroom and into the closet, pulling on boxers, a t-shirt and pajama bottoms.

He walked back out into the bedroom and climbed into bed, facing away from Glenn. "You can sleep on the couch or in the guest bedroom tonight," he said, hating it. But he just didn't think he could handle sleeping with Glenn for the night. It was temporary, of course. In the morning, they'd talk about it and then everything would be fine. But for the meantime, Bridon was okay with his overreaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty31/08/11, 08:10 pm

Glenn sighed and palmed his face. He hated feeling like the bad man in the situation but he knew that what he was doing was for the best. He heard the water turn on and he let bhis eyes close as he pictured the water pouring down Bridons body; making his body glisten. Without thinking he unbuckled his jeans and slipped his hand inside to stroke the hard length, the pressure he was applying not enough to get off but just enough to make him regret pushing Bridon away.

The water turned off and he quickly pulled his hand out and tracked Bridon as he came into the room. From the determined slant of his shoulders he knew that the younger man was still mad and when he laid down facing away from him Glenn sighed. Was Bridon over reacting? Probably but Glenn moved off the bed anyways, leaving a kiss to his cheek before grabbing a pillow and leaving the room.

The room next door looked to be a guest room so he stripped down to his boxers and climbed beneath the cool cotton sheets feeling like the worst person in the world. It took effort but after an hour he managed to fall asleep somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty03/09/11, 03:00 pm

Bridon sighed sadly. He felt weird not having Glenn in bed next to him. It was uncomfortable. He relaxed as much as he could, falling into a fitful sleep.

The next morning, Bridon woke up pretty early. He sighed and went into the bathroom, doing his morningly duties before walking back out and into the closet. He got dressed and headed down to the kitchen, putting on a pot of coffee and began to cook a breakfast of eggs, sausage, bacon and toast. He wasn't sure if Glenn was still asleep, but he made some for him, too. If he didn't see him before he left for the gym, he'd make him a plate and put it in the microwave.

He sat down with his plate after pouring himself a cup of coffee and ate his meal, thinking about last night. He knew he would have to apologize, but for now, he just wanted to relax a bit before he went to exercise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty04/09/11, 03:10 pm

The smell of food cooking wafted up to Glenn's nose and finished bringing him around to full wakefulness. His night had been spent tossing and turning and wasn't going to subject himself to it again. It might be selfish but he wanted to sleep curled around Bridon.

Not bothering to put on any clothes he headed down stairs; grinning when he seen Bridon sitting at the table. Not giving him any time to talk he pulled Bridon up from his seat and picked up him up; putting him on the counter and kissing him hard as he let his hands skim up under Bridon's shirt.

"Mmm, what a way to wake up." He panted when he broke the kiss to nip at Bridon's throat. "How was your night Bri?" He asked teasingly as his one had moved down to massage at Bridon's inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty04/09/11, 08:32 pm

Bridon had been mid bite when Glenn picked him up, causing a squeak to leave his mouth.

Bridon smiled, unable to stay mad at Glenn. "It was pretty sucky without you next to me. But I'm better now. How about you?" he asked, cupping Glenn's face and looking at him. "I hope you slept better than me. I'm sorry about last night. I just... I don't like Jeff. I tried, but he just seems like an ass. And he wants you, Glenn. You can deny it all you want, but he's trying to come between us. And I don't want him to come between us, because I love you and you make me happy," he said before kissing him hard on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty07/09/11, 09:17 pm

Glenn let Bridon control the kiss; opening his mouth eagerly as he molded Bridon to his frame. He thought about Bridon's words and he could see from Bridon's side what it did look like. When he broke the kiss with a ragged pant; pressing his forehead against Bridon's.

"Forget about Jeff. He's nothing more than a friend who got handsy when drunk. I love you Bridon. My night was horrible without you. And I don't want to do it again."

Glenn took Bridon's lips again, this time a bit more gently but with no less intensity. He wanted Bridon to know that he wanted him, not Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty08/09/11, 03:41 pm

Bridon sighed and wrapped his arms around Glenn's neck, relaxing against him. "Okay," he said after they pulled away. "No Jeff," he said with a smile. But he still knew that Jeff was gonna try something, even if Glenn didn't want him. He knew Jeff was try to drive them apart. The only thing he didn't know is if he would succeed. "I gotta go soon," he informed Glenn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty08/09/11, 06:17 pm

Glenn nodded. "Alright, you promise me that you're going to be careful. I don't want to get a call from the gym saying that you over worked yourself ok?" He kissed Bridon's forehead as he held onto him lightly. "And while you're gone I'm going to call Jeff and put some rules down that way you don't have to worry about him again. I care for you Bridon, and I don't want you to think that you have to worry about me or anything happening." He moved away from the counter, pulling Bridon with him and sitting him back in his chair as he took his own seat. "So other than the gym today, what else do you have in mind Bri?"
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty09/09/11, 04:55 pm

"Nothing for today. Sleep. Relaxing. A massage. I dunno," Bridon said as he began to eat his breakfast again, which was significantly cooler. "And I promise to be careful. Wouldn't want to put anything off any longer than I need to," he said, mostly talking about sex, but also talking about getting back to one of the things he loved most - wrestling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty10/09/11, 06:27 pm

Glenn smirked as he ran his foot up Bridon's leg under the table. "I can always give you a massage later if you want. After all you gave me one not too long ago. I think it's time to return the favor."

Glenn forced himself up from the table before he really started to lay it one thick. It wasn't that he needed the intimate attention but as he laid in the bed by himself he found himself really wondering why he was putting it off. He knew how to be gentle and not cause any more harm to Bridon, but he was using the injury to keep from actually letting them get to the next level in their relationship.

I don't want to disappoint him. But I'm letting him down by not going that extra step. What a fine mess you've gotten yourself into Jacobs. To fuck or not to fuck. That is the ultimate question here.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty10/09/11, 09:19 pm

Bridon smiled at Glenn. "I think that that sounds amazing," he said, standing as well. He had finished his food, so he set his plate in the sink and turned to Glenn. "What do you plan to do while I'm out?" he asked, hopping up on the counter and swinging his legs back and forth, leaning against the cabinets. "Some masturbation so you don't give in later when you hear moans and groans fall from my mouth and feel my hot, silky soft skin under your big, firm hands?" he asked with a smirk, knowing that Glenn would have little resistance to the picture that formed in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty11/09/11, 11:36 am

Glenn choked on the breath he'd been taken and his face burned red. "W-what? I don't know you're talking about." He croaked out as he looked around.

He knew when his eyes landed back on Bridon that the kid knew what he was doing to him and he smirked as he moved back to stand between Bridon's legs; one hand on his thigh as the other slipped up his shirt.

"What makes you think I'll be the one to give in. The way I see it, you're going to be the one laying nearly naked while my big, strong hands are rubbing firmly on your warm skin." To illistrate his point he started to rub firm circles on Bridon's thigh while the other reached around to Bridon's back and rubbed. He leaned in and nipped at Bridon's ear, tugging on it with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty11/09/11, 04:44 pm

Bridon closed his eyes. "How can I give in when I'm not the one fighting my desires?" he breathed, concentrating on how Glenn felt. How his warm hands felt against his hot body. How his mouth and teeth felt against his ear and neck. All the sensations that Glenn was sending through him. The electricity. He placed his hands on Glenn's biceps, gripping them tightly. "I don't have to give in to you, Glenn, because I'm not fighting. I never was," he breathed before kissing him.

Before anything could happen, he pulled away and hopped off the counter, heading upstairs to get ready for the gym.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 14 Empty12/09/11, 03:54 am

Glenn turned and and leaned against the counter, chewing his lip as he thought over Bridons words. He was denying himself, but it was to keep Bridon safe. He didn't want to hurt him. Slowly he followed Bridon upstairs and took a seat on Bridon's bed watching him get dressed.

He let his eyes drift over the toned body and when Bridon came closer he pulled him close and laid his head on Bridon's chest.

"I don't want to hurt you. But by not wanting to hurt you I'm pushing you away. I can't win for losing it seems anymore." He looked up at Bridon with a small smirk. "If I give in will you go easy on an old man?"
Back to top Go down

Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next