Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty02/08/11, 04:00 pm

"Uh, he was mad, but I explained what happened and he forgave me. I promised I would be at my next one in a few days, so it's all good. Did you get my routine ironed out with Josh?" Bridon asked, looking over the menu, oblivious to the looks he was getting from Jeff or what the man was thinking. He bit his lip and closed the menu when he decided, looking at Glenn. He wasn't going to pay the least bit of attention to Jeff or let the man bother him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty04/08/11, 02:14 pm

"Yeah, he already had it all planned out for you. And if you want to go the gym he said he'd make sure you didn't over tax yourself."

Glenn grinned and moved his arm from behind Bridon and placed his hand on Bridon's knee under the table, giving it a light squeeze. He was glad that Bridon hadn't gotten in too much trouble over missing his appointments and he made a solemn vow to keep him from missing them in the future. He removed his hand to take a drink of his water smiling again as the waitress came back over and took Bridon's order.

Jeff on the other hand sat back and glared almost sulkily, his hands laying in his lap as he snuck stealthy glances at the two from under his eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty04/08/11, 07:09 pm

Bridon smiled and nodded. "I figured he would. Randy tends to let him know when something happens so he's got it all ready when I get home. He's my trainer, but he's also one of my best friends." he said as the waitress walked up. He ordered his meal and smiled sweetly at her.

He glanced at Jeff from the corner of his eye and thought he saw Jeff giving him a dirty look but when he looked at him, his face was normal. He sighed and leaned against Glenn, feeling tired. The last thing he needed was to be thinking that Glenn's best friend still wanted him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty05/08/11, 03:00 pm

"It's always good to have some in your corner like that." He draped his arm over Bridon's shoulder and hugged him lightly. "So after lunch you have anything you want to do? We have the entire day ahead of us now."

Jeff mentally sighed; scowling down at his plate as it was set in front of him. It was increasingly obvious that the young pup had dug his spurs deep into his friend. It also meant that he was going to have to dig even deeper to get them out.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty06/08/11, 04:36 pm

"Uh, I don't know. I'm gonna call up my friend Mike who owns a local cafe and see if he has anyone playing tonight. If not, I'll probably go do that. But other than that? I have no idea. This is one of the few times all my days are unplanned," Bridon replied after their food was set down and the waitress left. "How about you?" he asked before taking a bite of his meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty06/08/11, 07:37 pm

"I honestly have no idea. I was going to take a cue from you Bri. Although I like the thought of hearing you play again."

He took a bite of his chicken cob salad and thought; it'd been forever since he'd been in Nashville so he had no idea what there was to do any more. And truth be told he'd been too trashed the last time he was here to remember what he had done there. He looked over at Jeff to see what input he could add but the scowl on his face made him concerned.

"Something on your mind Jeff?"

Jeff startled and looked up forcing a smile. "No, just thinking. So something to do huh? Well they're showing Rocky Horror tonight at Midnight. You two could always go....you always did look good in a corset Glenn." He teased even as the mental image made him pant a bit.

Glenn made a horrified face as he blushed. "You would bring that up, for the record Bri, Jericho had been there at the time and talked me into it, I would never do it on my own..." He aimed a kick to Jeff under the table, blushing harder as the blond laughed at him.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty06/08/11, 08:26 pm

Bridon chuckled. 'No worries. I have my own fair share of embarrassing moments and I'm sure the more you talk to Josh, the more you'll find out. He likes to embarrass me like it's the biggest pastime in America," he said, chuckling some more.

Just then, his phone went off, playing Long Black Train and he chuckled. "Speak of the Devil," he said and answered his phone. "Yeah?"

"Hey, who was that guy that came to talk to me earlier? I thought you had a thing with Randy, his friend said, getting right to the point, as usual.

Bridon rolled his eyes. "I never had anything with Randy/ Randy's with John, and they're both my friends. So stop with the fantasies. And the man that came to visit you was Glenn, my boyfriend," he replied.

Josh made a choking sound. "You're dating him?," he asked incredulously.

Bridon frowned. "Yes. Why?"

"He just doesn't seem your type. He's... Big," Josh chuckled.

Bridon rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Is that all you called for?"

"Uh, no. Mike called. He said that Randy called and set up so that you're playing tonight," his life-long friend informed him.

"Of course he did," Bridon chuckled. Randy was his best friend in the WWE. He went way out of his way for him. "Well, thanks for lettin' me know. Ya gonna be there?"

"You know it," Josh chuckled. "I'll see ya later, small man. He hung up before Bridon could answer.

Bridon rolled his eyes and put his phone away, turning back to the two friends. "Sorry about that," he said and looked at Glenn. "Looks like I'm playing tonight after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty07/08/11, 02:42 pm

"Sounds like a plan. What time are you playing? Are you going to need anything special? Maybe some extra sleep just to be rested?"

Glenn was genuinely concerned for Bridon's health even though he knew in the back of his mind that his lover would probably not need anything extra for the evening. Still he wanted to make sure that Bridon wasn't taxing himself and was ready to take charge and be the evil person if he had to be. With a grin he playfully nudged Bridon's leg under the table.

"And what's the dress code? Am I going to have to dig out some leathers pants and vest? Skin tight jeans? I want to look my best for your performance."

Jeff looked at them both from under his eyelashes and took a very small gulp. The image Glenn in tight jeans was one he'd pay to see, as well as the picture of Glenn in leather. Though he's seen that before, you can never have too much of a person in leather if you're addicted to him the way he was to Glenn.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty07/08/11, 02:46 pm

Bridon rolled his eyes. "Somehow, I think it's best to stay away from leather pants and skin tight jeans. Other than that, no, there's no dress code. As for needing things, no, I've got everything I need. I'll probably need to be there around 7:30 and start playing at 8. I usually have a small snack before I go onstage," he informed Glenn with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty07/08/11, 03:00 pm

Glenn laughed and nodded his head. "Right, note to self, save skin tight jeans, leather for the bedroom." He finished his meal, speaking to both Jeff and Bridon as he ate and taking great note of the way he was relaxed and almost at ease in the situation in a way he never been before with a new lover.

After a while the waitress came back and laid the check down, winking at Bridon before moving away with a swish of her hips. With an eyeroll of his own Glenn grabbed the check and pulled out his wallet; bringing enough for the bill and placing down another 10 for tip.

"For putting up with us." He explained to Jeff when the blond's eyes rounded on him in incredulity.

Jeff for his part shook his head and watched as Glenn casually wrapped an arm around the younger man to his left; a pang of jealously shooting through him. It wasn't fair that the young pup got to move into his territory and take his old dog from him. He pursed his lips and decided that he'd be there that night too during the performance, only he'd been spending his time on Glenn's arm while the kid played; showing him how Glenn always chose him over anyone else.

Once the check was paid Glenn patted Bridon's hip and motioned towards the door. "Ready to hit the road Bri, get you your snack before your show tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty07/08/11, 03:07 pm

Bridon smiled and nodded. "Yes. Let's go," he said, getting out of the booth and standing, waiting for Glenn. Once Glenn was out, he started to walk towards the door, ready to be away from Jeff.

It wasn't good that he hated being around his boyfriend's best friend, or that he didn't want Glenn around him. But he couldn't shake the feeling that Jeff wanted more than friendship from the large man, and Bridon would have no one taking Glenn from him. If Jeff were smart, he would back off before something bad happened to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty09/08/11, 01:37 pm

Glenn caught up easily with Bridon, slipping a hand into his back pocket to cop a quick feel before he opened the door for him and Jeff. Once the little party was outside he said his goodbyes to Jeff and followed Bridon to the truck; stopping only long enough to pull him in for a good kiss, holding him tightly even after he broke the kiss.

"I can't believe how much I needed to do that." He smiled apologetically as he stole another light kiss, his one hand sneaking down into Bridon's pocket and lifting the truck keys. "Now, get in the passenger seat and I'm driving home." Hopefully I remember how to get there
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty12/08/11, 01:42 pm

Bridon chuckled at the actions of his lover. "Sneaky. I like that" he smirked and pecked his lips before walking to the passenger seat. "Don't get us lost, though. I wouldn't appreciate that too much," he smirked. He knew this town like the back of his hand. Well, pretty much. And Glenn wasn't as... Famaliar with the city like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty12/08/11, 11:14 pm

Glenn situated himself behind the steering wheel and looked at the dashboard. He a small bit of working knowledge of the city but even then it was mainly of the main places and tourist sites. With a sigh he turned to Bridon.

"Before we even get lost why don't you just navigate. That way we make it there in good time and I don't have to work hard to de-agravate you." He grinned along with his words as he leaned over kissed Bridons cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty13/08/11, 12:13 pm

"Uh huh. That's what I thought," Bridon smirked. He found it quite enjoyable to tease Glenn. As they drove, he navigated telling Glenn which streets to go down and where he needed to be careful.

When they got back to the house, he smiled and hopped out, walking to the front of the truck and waiting for Glenn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty15/08/11, 03:44 pm

Glenn killed the engine and climbed out, taking his time in moving around to the front of the truck. He spent a moment in quiet reflection before leaning against the hood next to Bridon. Playfully he nudged his shoulder.

"This isn't getting your snack Bri. What else do you need for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty15/08/11, 08:24 pm

"Nothing, really. All I need is my guitar. I should bring some of my new songs, too, to play," Bridon said. He had written a few new songs recently, due to his new inspiration. "You can stay here while I grab it," he said and kissed his cheek before walking inside. He walked into the living room and grabbed his guitar then walked upstairs and grabbed his music. Once he was sure he had everything, he walked back out to Glenn. "Ready," he said.

((Bridon's guitar: Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Dean-playmate-acoustic-guitar))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty19/08/11, 11:27 am

Glenn nodded and moved around to the passenger side of the truck, sliding in and getting comfortable.

"You might as well drive. I have vague working knowledge of this town and don't want to get lost."

Already at the venue Jeff was sitting in the milling crowd, wondering when Glenn and Bridon were going to make their entrance. He'd dressed nicely for the occassion; tight wrangler jeans, button down top with the top two buttons undone and a white cowboy hat. The outfit was one that he'd worn a couple of times before and each time he'd been rewarded with a little bit of play from Glenn.

He ordered a beer and sat at the bar, watching the door intently as he sipped the cold amber liquid.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty19/08/11, 02:00 pm

Bridon chuckled and put his stuff in the back before climbing into the driver's seat seat and buckling. He started the truck and pulled out of the driveway, making the quick drive to the cafe. Once they got there, he parked the truck and got out, grabbing his guitar and music. He walked inside with Glenn, smiling as he was greeted by the regulars of the cafe that knew him. He walked over to the bar and smiled at the man behind it. "Hey there, Mike," he smiled.

Mike's head snapped towards the familiar voice. "Bridon! How've ya been?" he asked, pouring him a glass of Coke and grabbing a piece of peanut butter cheesecake and handing them to Bridon. "The usual for you," he smiled then looked at Glenn. "Anything for you?"

Bridon tilted his head to the side and looked at Glenn, waiting for him to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty19/08/11, 02:09 pm

"Jack on the rocks please."

Glenn wasn't a heavy drinker but did enjoy it on occassion and since he was in a bar he might as well have one. Besides it wasn't as if he was going to be driving any that night. He might know a bit of Nashville during the day but at night it was a different story.

The cafe wasn't really crowded but there were enough bodies around to make the temperature go up a bit. He took his drink with a smile and looked around for a place to park his butt and about gave up until he seen Jeff sitting over in the corner with a table all to himself.

"Hey, Jeff beat us here and it looks like he got us a table Bri. Want to go join him and relax before you go up?"

Jeff had seen them enter and he scowled into his drink; he'd put at least four away before they arrived so he was feeling a little buzzed; something that he had the feeling he'd have to be for what he was going to do. After all if the kid was a performer of any type he wouldn't end his set early because his lover was being handsy with someone else...and Glenn certainly was going be handsy.

He seen Glenn looking his way and started to wave his hands; putting on a friendly smile as he motioned to the table.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty19/08/11, 02:19 pm

Bridon smiled a bit. "I would, but I can't. I gotta get in back and talk to some people who are gonna be up there with me. Just relax, sit back and enjoy the show," he said to him, cupping his face and kissing him hard, sending a message to Jeff without casting him a single glance. And that message was, 'Back off, 'cause no matter how hard you try, he's mine.' He smiled when he pulled away and pecked his lips one last time before walking to the back with his cheesecake and Coke. He smirked a bit. He knew what song he was gonna play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty20/08/11, 07:21 pm

Glenn groaned when Bridon pulled away, he wanted nothing more than to stay connected those lips but he had the feeling that Bridon would sore with him if he carted him out of the cafe and back home. He followed his lover with his eyes until he was swallowed away and even then he stood for a moment longer, taking a sip of his drink before heading over to where Jeff was sitting.

"Nice seat Jeff." He murmured as he slid into the booth.

Jeff had seen the kiss and he scowled, the kid might think he has the leg up right now but it was only a matter of time before he was sent packing and he was back in Glenn's bed. It happened every time, Glenn would get into a relationship with someone new and it would last maybe a month or two before they were back into their old routine and the new person would get jealous and leave. Sure it was probably wrong of him to play his friend that way it was as if Glenn didn't realize that they were supposed to be together.

"Well if you had been here earlier we would have been able to get a better seat." He teased as he nudged Glenn's knee.

"Sorry, I don't know my way around Nashville like you and Bridon do. At least not yet anyways."

"Oh? You're staying?" Jeff;s eyebrows arched nearly off his head when he heard that.

"Yeah, I'm staying with Bridon until he's ready to go back on the road. Have to make sure he's not overworking himself."

Jeff hid his smirk with his glass, perhaps all wasn't lost after all; if Glenn was staying that meant that he'd have more time to work on his friend. It finally looked like luck was smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty20/08/11, 07:46 pm

Bridon headed to the back and found the members of the ban he would be playing with. They sat at a table and talked as Bridon ate his cheesecake and drank his Coke. Bridon told them what song he wanted to do, and it was one of his newer ones so he showed them the sheet music. They nodded, having already played it a time or two and decided they would start with that.

Bridon finished his snack and left the dishes their, knowing Mike would send someone to clean them once he went onstage. They practiced the song a bit until they got it down pretty good and by then, it was time to go on. "Let's do this, guys," he smiled and walked out onto stage, sitting on the stool in the center of the front of the stage. 'How y'all feelin' tonight?!" he asked into the mic. They cheered in response. "Good, good. Okay, so this first song is fairly new and written for someone special that's come into my life," he said and his eyes found Glenn. He winked. "It's called Gotta Get To You."

(( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iG4Og76kO8 ))

"I gotta get to you cause you sure been gettin' to me
Gotta find a way to get to your heart to sweep you off your feet
I'll wrap you up, in my love, cover you with kisses so sweet
I gotta get to you cause you sure been gettin' to me

I'll win you over, over and over again
I'm gettin closer, closer than I ever been

I'll wrap you up, in my love, cover you with kisses so sweet
I gotta get to you cause you sure been gettin' to me,"
he sang with a smile. He paused and played his guitar with the band for a few moments.

I'll keep on trying, trying and I'll never give up
I would be lying, If I said we were close enough

I wrap you up, get my luck, cover you with kisses so sweet
I gotta get to you cause you sure been gettin'
Gotta get to you cause you sure been gettin'
Gotta get to you cause you sure been gettin' to me!"
he finished with a smile, his eyes on Glenn the whole time he was singing. He took a sip of water and wet his lip before introducing his next song, Roll With It and began to sing that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty21/08/11, 03:00 pm

Glenn sat his drink down and listened, the sound of Bridon's wrapping around and making him smile like a lovesick fool. They kept eye contact the entire time and winked as the song ended and he stood and applauded. He didn't care that he was the only one doing it, he wanted Bridon to know what he thought and he mouthed "I loved it." As Bridon started the next song he sat back down, the large smile quirking his lips.

Next to him Jeff scowled, eyes traveling the stupid smile on his faced and the way his eyes kept a constant flicking over the form of Bridon up on the stage. With a tiny smile he reached and placed a hand on Glenn's thigh, his fingers lightly swirling as he sat and stared up at the stage.

Glenn's concentration was broken and he stiffened as he looked down. "Jeff?"

"Hmmm?"

"Your hand?"

Jeff moved it away and smiled, his words a bit thick. "Sorry, had one to many, thought it was my thigh."

Whether or not Glenn believed it it didn't matter, the way his eyes kept flicking between him and Bridon meant that seed had been planted.
Back to top Go down
Bridon Michaels

Bridon Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)   Old Dogs  (For Randy Orton) - Page 13 Empty23/08/11, 11:35 pm

Bridon sang a few more songs before he closed up. People applauded and he thanked them and let them know that he would be back again real soon. After that he walked off stage and went over to Jeff and Glenn while the band played a few more songs.

"Hey guys," he said as he sat down. "You enjoy the set?" he asked, looking at Glenn, not bothering to cast a glance at Jeff as he took Glenn's hand in his own with a dazzling smile. "A few of the songs were old, some were new," he added.
Back to top Go down

Old Dogs (For Randy Orton)
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next