Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty02/06/11, 08:09 pm

John's lips quivered. "N... N-No! I'm not addicted, I'll be good. Please don't put me in rehab..." He cried. He wanted to be on the road... he didn't want to be messed and prodded with in rehab.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty03/06/11, 03:02 pm

Amy's heart broke as Johnny begged her not to put him in rehab. She had no choice though. "You have to Johhnny. Your sick."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty03/06/11, 03:11 pm

John cried harder, putting his hands over hsi face. "Please no..." He begged. But he knew he was sick, and he needed help. But he didn't want to go through this.

((Wanna time skip to where John is checked into rehab and meets Dr. Phil?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty03/06/11, 09:52 pm

Amy sighed as she stood in the womens locker room. Johnny had been in rehab for a little. In fact he was on Celebraty rehab with Jeff Hardy,Bautista, and Tom Hardy with some other guys she didnt know of. Going down to the ring day after day wasnt the same without Johnny there too.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty03/06/11, 09:57 pm

John glared at the Doctor, Dr. Phil. "Look, I have no emotional issues! WHat don't you understand about that?! I'd be perfectly fine if you'd give me a damn drink!" He snapped, tears threatening to spill. He had been deprived of alcohol from a while... and it hurt. And he missed Amy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty03/06/11, 09:59 pm

Amy walked back to the locker room after calling a match up between Christian and Sheamus. She checker her watch, if she hurried she could watch Johnny or restart it from the hotel. Without another thought she left and hurried to go watch it.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty03/06/11, 10:06 pm

John rubbed his temples as they sat in their meeting circle. He definitely did not want to share his problems. He wanted to keep it all bottled up. Like he always did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty03/06/11, 10:13 pm

"Now John, we need you to share. Open up." Dr.Phill sat in the circle of addicts who didn't think they were addicts but he was determined
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty03/06/11, 10:15 pm

John scoffed. "No I don't. I have nothing to open up about." He said, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty03/06/11, 10:18 pm

"Tell me about your family." He ordered. Out of them all John had opened up the least though he noticed Johnny got along well with two others in group. A Mr.Jeff Hardy and Dave Batista.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty03/06/11, 10:21 pm

John sighed, but relented. "I have a sister and two parents. I was Momma's boy. And my Dad wanted me to go into gymnastics but I... I had an accident." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty03/06/11, 10:25 pm

"What kind of accident?" He asked as he jotted down notes. This was the most her had gotten from John.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty03/06/11, 10:27 pm

John looked down. "I... I fell on my head on the vault. Happy? I was embarrassed! I almost went to the Olympics and..." He trailed off, burying his face in his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty03/06/11, 10:29 pm

Dr.Phil listened and nodded. "And what did you do after gymnastics?"

Amy watched sadly as Johnny told about the accident. Remembered it like yesterday. It was horrible for her to even think about and seeing it was worse.

Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty03/06/11, 10:34 pm

John clenched his jaw. "Well after a year of being hospitalized and going through rehab... I started training to wrestle." he said, wiping his eyes. He wished Amy was here to hold him and make this all go away like she always did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty03/06/11, 10:36 pm

"Rehab for?" He knew he was pushing Johnny but he needed to to make him better. "Actually," He said with a sigh. "Tell me about your sister?"

Amy wondered what Johnny would say but was still upset that they were pushing Johnny like that. He was fragile and didn't like talking about certain things
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty03/06/11, 10:39 pm

John shrugged. "She's like my second mommy more than my sister. Takes care of me..." John said quietly, sniffling. "She was supposed to travel with me and make sure I stay out of trouble." He murmured, pulling his knees up to his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty04/06/11, 09:45 am

Dr.Phil nodded. 'Thank you for sharing John. Im sure Amy is proud of you." He then moved on to talk to Tom Hardy.

Amy's tears ran down her face. She was proud of Johnny.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty04/06/11, 10:01 am

John sighed and nodded. When the circle let out, John went to the pool, laying down on a chair as he lit a cigarette. He glanced up as Dave sate next to him. "Hey..." John greeted quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty04/06/11, 07:43 pm

'Hey." Dave said. He wanted to bring up what Johny shared in group but wasn't sure how.

Amy turned off the TV before trudging into her bed and letting sleep take her. She was so stressed lately that she slept easily
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty04/06/11, 07:46 pm

John sighed. "Of you wanna know, just ask." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty04/06/11, 07:48 pm

"Just noticed talking about your sister tore you up." He said simply next to John. He knew what it was like, he had a younger sister himself and wanted to make her happy. It was part of why he was here himself
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty04/06/11, 07:51 pm

John bit his lip. "I miss her... she takes care of me, even though it should be the other way around. And I feel horrible for doing this to myself and letting her down." He whispered, tears falling down his cheeks again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty04/06/11, 07:56 pm

Dave sighed. He pulled out a tissue and handed it to John. "Then get better so it can be the other way around. Im sure she missed you too." He got up and walked towards the cafeteria for a snack.

Amy tossed and turned in her sleep. She was too stressed and worried to sleep so she gave up and just stayed awake.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? - Page 6 Empty06/06/11, 03:25 pm

John sighed, finishing off his cigarette before going to grab something to eat. It was small, as he had lost his appetite since he had been admitted here. He could only eat a handful before wanting to puke.
Back to top Go down

Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: At Work :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: