Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty
PostSubject: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 11:35 am

Amy sighed as she stepped off the plane. The last thing she wanted was to be was baby sitting her older brother. Wasn't it suppose to be the other way around. Granted she loved the idea to get away from her parents and relax. Amy looked around hopping to see her older brother but wouldn't doubt if he forgot her at the airport.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 11:38 am

John rushed into the airport, twenty minutes late. He pushed through the crowd of people to make his way over to Amy. He got to Amy, out of breath. "Amy... sorry I'm late but I had a thing... with... something and I..." John fumbled for an excuse. Truth be told, he had been sleeping off a hangover.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 11:40 am

Amy rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She picked up her bags and led the way out of the airport. "How much did you drink and who did you screw this time?" Amy asked expaspherated. This is why her parents sent her against her will.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 11:42 am

John looked down guiltily as he hurried behind Amy. "Two bottles of JD. And it was Mike Mizanin." He said, biting his lip as they went out to the rental car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 03:07 pm

"At least your consistant." She replied refering to who he was screwing and drinking. It was just like Johnny. Amy stood by the passenger side door waiting for him to open the door.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 03:10 pm

John crossed his arms after unlocking the doors. "I don't know why Mommy sent you here... I'm perfectly fine on my own and I don't need a babysitter." He grumbled as he slid in the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 03:13 pm

"Yeah. Well she sent me here to get rid of us both. So the sooner we learn to stay out of each others way the better. Which would work except for the fact that Vince contacted me and asked me to be the first Girl ref." Amy sighed. She didn't mean to sound so angry but she was. Mad that her parents sent her off and mad she was sent to babysit. She knew Johnny could take care of himself when he wants to
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 03:23 pm

John huffed. "Girl ref... don't screw up my matches though!" He snapped as he drove to the hotel. "I'm gonna go drinking tonight, so just stay outta my way..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 03:25 pm

"Whatever. Like your matches are worth messing up!" Amy argued back. All she wanted was to get to her hotel room, relax, and start work. "And like anyone can get in the way of you drinking." She muttered and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 03:29 pm

John gasped. "You little bitch! my matches are worth more than you are all together! I'm in championships matches, FYI." He grumbled and parked in front of the Ritz, valet taking the car for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 03:36 pm

"And I will call them down the fucking middle." She said simply as she got out the car and went up to the check in desk, got her room key, and went to the elevator
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 03:37 pm

John stuck his tongue out at her and went to the elevator. They went into the room, and John laid on the Queen size bed. "There's only one bed. You're sleepin' with me." He snickered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 03:41 pm

"Wrong." Amy said standing by the door. "I charmed that creeper to give me my own room. Im not sleeping with you and your mess." She said in disgust before turning and going across the hall
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 03:42 pm

"Fuck you!" John yelled and curled up on his bed. Truth be told he hated being alone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 03:47 pm

Amy sighed as she sat on her bed. She hated fighting with Johnny. She truely did. She had no clue why she is the way she is. Maybe thats why her mom sent her here. To get ride of her attitude. Too bad her mom thought sending her to a place surrounded by guys is a punishment. Amy took a shower before crawling into bed and letting sleep take her
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 03:50 pm

John sighed. He didn't like fighting with his sister. Sure they loved each other... somewhat. But Amy didn't like him... and that hurt. He sighed, taking a shower and laying i bed, not having the energy to go drinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 03:55 pm

Amy woke up the next morning and it took her a minuet to remember where she was. With a sigh she heaved herself up, took a shower, and got dressed. Amy hated the mornings with a passion. She grabbed a pair of light blue jeans with a black shirt that plunged low. Looking at herself from the side she decided she looked good enough so she left to go get Johnny thinking they could go for breakfast
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 04:00 pm

John was dead asleep. Not because he was hungover, but because he was tired. He was buried under his comforter, not really visible at all. He didn't move when the door opened, sleeping like a deadman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 04:02 pm

Amy smiled evily. She made her way quietly to Johnnys bed side and jumped on him. "Wakey Wakey Johnny!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 04:05 pm

John groaned but didn't move. "Bitch..." He grumbled and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 04:10 pm

"Johnny." She whined. "Im hungry."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 04:15 pm

"Order room service." John said, sitting up to see Belle still on top of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 04:16 pm

"But I wanted to eat with you." Amy said pouting. She knew Johnny could never so no to her famous pout. She made her eyes big and clasped her hands in front of her. "Pwease Johnny?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 04:20 pm

John groaned. Belle's pout was just like his own. "Fine, fine. Lemme get dressed and we'll go down to the restaurant." He grumbled, yawning loudly and pushing Belle off him so he could get up and ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?   Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters? Empty22/05/11, 04:27 pm

(Stop calling me belle! haha Im Amy in this one.)

Amy smiled happily as she sat and waited for Johnny to get readt. She turned on the TV figuring it would take forever
Back to top Go down

Who says Big brothers care for Little Sisters?
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: At Work :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: