Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Travel Partners

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty27/05/11, 12:01 am

Affects a serious tough guy expression, arching an eyebrow. "Who are you calling boy?" He can only maintain the severe look for a few seconds before cracking a smile, shaking his head. "Always knew it would happen, but it still catches me off guard sometimes."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty27/05/11, 12:03 am

John chuckled and shook hus head. "Yeah... I knew I like being in front of people. Whether gymnastics or Wrestling. I'm glad I am where I am, though." He said with a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty27/05/11, 10:33 pm

"Well, you gotta be happy with what you're doing and all that." He stands up, stretching his arms up right over his head, causing his shirt to ride up a little, exposing a sliver of toned stomach. "I'm gonna grab a shower."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty27/05/11, 10:36 pm

John's eyes caught the exposed skin. But he blinked and quickly looked down. "Yeah, sure. I might just go back to sleep or something." He said, walking over to the bed, mentally scolding himself for looking at Heath like that.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty27/05/11, 10:38 pm

"Right. You oughta rest up while you can." Heath goes over to his bag, fishing around for the sweats he likes to wear to sleep, utterly unaware of the show he's inadvertently putting on.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty27/05/11, 10:41 pm

John sucked in a breath as he discreetly watched Heath. Tease... John thought and tried to pry his green, wandering eyes away from Heath. He shouldn't think of the redhead like that. After the way John acted in the beginning, Heath would never look at him like that.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty27/05/11, 10:48 pm

Heath, still figuring that John has dozed off or is in the process of it, strips off hsi shirt, folding it into his bag neatly. Figuring that even if John isn't up, both of them have seen far worse in the shower rooms, Heath strips off his jeans as well, completely unaware of the show he's putting on.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty27/05/11, 10:53 pm

John bit his lip hard, and desperately tried to look away. He couldn't take it. He sat up and crossed his arm. "You enjoy being a tease?" He asked, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty27/05/11, 10:56 pm

Heath grunts, stumbling forward, nearly cracking his forehead against the night table. He braces his hand against the wall to stop himself, then stands, suddenly acutely aware that he's only in his boxers. "E-excuse me?!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty27/05/11, 10:58 pm

"Do you. Enjoy being. A tease?" John asked, breaking down the sentence. "You do realize you putting on a show, right?" He asked, huffing slightly. He was thankful the comforter was still covering him, so it was covering his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty27/05/11, 11:00 pm

Heath is a stunned by the sudden 180 their relationship has taken. From public screaming matches to John staring at him like a piece of meat... it was enough to give him whiplash. "I wasn't putting on a show. I'm just getting ready for my shower. You just happened to be watching. Ain't my fault."

Heath turns and heads into the shower, thankful for the chance to hide his blushing.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty27/05/11, 11:03 pm

"I am sure, Heath. I am sure..." John murmured quietly, his eyes dark with hunger as he stared after Heath. He looked down at his crotch. He looked at the door, shrugged and decided a little self pleasure wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty27/05/11, 11:06 pm

Heath has just rinsed the shampoo from his hair when the water suddenly goes cold. Hissing a vicious curse, he gets out from under the spray. While he's in the washroom, he finishes getting ready for bed, changing into a pair of baggy sweats. Hopefully the weirdness between him and John is gone now.

If he's honest, a month ago, he would have been all over some action from John, but after the past few weeks of screaming and bitching and the whole mess, sex with the brunette is the furthest thing from his mind. But the look in his eyes... Heath shakes his head, then walks into the main room.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty27/05/11, 11:17 pm

John didn't hear Heath walk in the room. His eyes closed as he pleasures himself, the blanket covering him thankfully. But nonetheless, he's moaning quietly and squirming and sweating, panting slightly as he tried to reach release. He bit his lip, groaning lowly as he felt his climax rise.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty27/05/11, 11:29 pm

Heath starts for his bag, glances over and anything he'd been about to say comes out as a mangled yelp. He bolts back into the bathroom, cranking the shower and fan on as loud as he can. He feels like a bit of an ass for overreacting so much, but what that was about the worst thing you could walk in on, especially with a guy who'd been such a jerk as early as a week ago.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty27/05/11, 11:35 pm

John moaned quietly when he reached his release. He glanced at the bathroom, seeing the door still closed. He panted for a little bit before regaining composure. He cleaned himself up and laid back down in bed, hoping Heath didn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty28/05/11, 07:01 pm

As he puts his watch back on, Heath is surprised to realize that it's only ten thirty, unconscionably early for him to be going to bed. He supposes that with John being sick and tired all the time, it's throwing off Heath's schedule. He throws his jeans back on, then grabs another shirt, speaking in a rush so he can get all the words out. "I'm gonna go head out, check out the nightlife, naw mean? What with you needin' to rest and I'll get out of your hands... hair!! Outta your hair for a while, so um... yeah. Bye!"

He bolts out the door, then comes back and sheepishly puts on a pair of shoes and grabs his wallet.

Not really wanting to venture out, he heads downstairs into the hotel bar, surprised to see that there's an open band/kareoke night that has attracted a number of his fellow superstars.

He quickly finds a table with Justin, Wade and a few others. Within a couple drinks and with a lot of coaxing, he goes up on stage. He drops down on to the piano bench and to everyone's surprise, he starts to play quite well. He's not a virtuoso by any means, but he gets the job done competently.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty28/05/11, 07:06 pm

John blinks at Heath as he watches hm leave. "So much for no awkwardness..." He muttered and laid down, trying to fall asleep. But thoughts of Heath were still in his head.

"Damn redhead redneck good looking motherfucker..." John huffed and sat up. He couldn't sleep. Too much on his mind. He decided to go down to the hotel bar and have a few drinks to take his edge off. Ad he sat at the bar, he chuckled as he saw Heath playing the piano.

"Who knew the kid can play..." He murmured as he took a shot.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty28/05/11, 07:12 pm

With Heath at the piano, he's surprised by how many superstars feel emboldened to come on up and join him for a duet. Not that he minds, he rather enjoys the spotlight.

Currently Beth is singing some very sweet song about unrequited love. He would never have guessed that the Glamazon had such a nice voice. Still as he's turning the page, he spots John at the corner of his eye. He coughs a little, then resumes playing, barely missing a note.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty28/05/11, 07:21 pm

Eventually, John is tipsy but still slightly sober.... sorta. He goes up on stage and sits next to Heath. "Why dontcha let me play a little song..." He said with a smirk and his fingers start flying over the keys. He starts playing Fallin' by Alicia Keys and sings into the microphone.

"I keep on fallin'... in and out of love with you... Sometimes I love ya, uhh, sometimes you make me blue..." John songs flawlessly, pressing against Heath as he sang. It's what happened when he was drunk.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty28/05/11, 07:41 pm

Heath doesn't hear the words; he only peripherally feels John up against him. All he can really take in is that John has all but crowded him out of the way again to show off how fucking perfect he is.

Heath couldn't have his little moment, he couldn't even play a little piano without John immediately taking over and doing it ten times better than him? All he wanted to do was have a couple of drinks and tool around on the piano. Was this some other game? Was this just another way to show that he was better than Heath?

All Heath wanted was a quiet night and John had to go and make it all about himself again. The redhead wasn't trying to show off how super awesome and talented he was; he just wanted to play, even though he wasn't exactly a virtuoso. Heath doesn't even have it in him to be angry about it anymore. That's just who John was, he absolutely had to be the centre of attention at the expense of everyone else. Heath is getting so sick of this "Anything you can do I can do better" game because at this point, he's not sure he'll ever be able to win.

"Scuse me," he murmurs, slipping away from John and heading out of the bar, ignoring the confused looks from some of the other Superstars.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty28/05/11, 07:46 pm

John frowns. He wasn't trying to steal the spotlight. Just have a little fun. He honestly didn't mean to steal the spotlight sometimes. But he never had it in his younger days, and maybe he's trying to make up for it. He huffed and got up, going after Heath.

"Heath, what's wrong? What did I do this time?" He asked, sobering up as he stopped Heath. He really wanted to be friends with the redhead. But he couldn't if everything John did was taken the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty28/05/11, 07:55 pm

Heath heads outside, acutely aware that John is following him. He bums a smoke off someone, then lights up. For the most part he's quit smoking. In fact, this is the first one he's had in over a year. When he got picked for NXT, he quit.

But tonight... he just needs something to take the edge off. "Would it kill you to not be perfect for like... five minutes? I mean for fuck sakes, man is there anything you can't do? It's like, every damn thing I do, you gotta go ahead and do better than me, in or out of the ring." He takes a long drag. "I wasn't out there tryin' to show off or make myself out to be some kinda piano master, but no matter what I do, you gotta step in and do it better. I get the point, okay? You're a more successful wrestler than me, you've held more titles, you've main evented. I know all that, okay? I understand it. You don't gotta prove nothing to me or anyone else, but you still do it anyway. You think anyone's gonna remember me playing up there tonight? No, of course not. They're gonna remember finding out that there is one more thing to add to the list of things that John Morrison is perfect at."

And hell, Heath knows it's such a stupid little thing to harp on, but it's so emblematic of their relationship so far. He takes another drag, then butts out the half finished cigarette, going back inside.

Rosa, on her way out to the evening, grins and walks over to John, resting a hand on his arm. "Wow, that was amazing in there, John! You're a great singer!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty28/05/11, 08:03 pm

John glares. "Not now, Rosa." He said and ran after Heath. "I-I... I don't mean to out do you."" He said quietly. "I really don't try to. I was just... trying to have some fun, like you were. You know.. I really want to be your friend." He murmured as he looked down. "I want us to be able to work together. But it's obvious you don't like me. I get it. And I'm sorry you feel like I always steal the attention. but... I can't help it. Whether you believe it or not, I can't help it. I'm really sorry..." He repeated.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 9 Empty28/05/11, 08:23 pm

Heath grits his teeth, biting back an angry reply. "I don't hate you, John. And we got no choice but to work together. But hell, man, take a step back from the spotlight once in a while. Sometimes other people want the chance to show off, naw mean? I mean hell, look at our last few matches.... we've been so caught up with trying to outdo each other that it'll cost us our championships."
Back to top Go down

Travel Partners
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Hotels-
Jump to: