Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Travel Partners

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 06:37 pm

"Right." Heath nods, starting to pack up his stuff, taking great care to avoid speaking to or looking at John right now. It's for the best really. They have to leave soon, and it's not the time to start a deep conversation.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 06:39 pm

When they finished packing, John glanced at Heath, nodding his head towards the door before he walked out of the hotel room. He'd talk to Heath... just not right now.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 06:43 pm

Heath naturally settles into the driver's seat, figuring Johnny is in no mood to get behind the wheel. The trip to the airport is thankfully uneventful. Once on the plane, he drops into the window seat with a grateful sigh, resting his cheek against the cool metal.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 06:47 pm

John glanced at Heath then glanced down at his lap. He sighed and called a flight attendant. "Can I get a Margarita please?" He whispered, hoping Heath wasn't paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 07:07 pm

Heath looks over in surprise. "Hair of the dog?" He offers. After the night John had, he wouldn't have expected the man to start drinking again so soon.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 07:09 pm

John nodded. "Yep." He said, sipping his Margarita when it arrived. He had a bit of a problem. But no one stopped him and no one really cared, so John kept of drinking.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 07:54 pm

Heath runs a hand through his hair. "Just, uh, take it easy on the booze, huh? Too much of that'll mess up your game, naw mean?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 07:56 pm

John nodded. "Promise." He murmured and sipped his drink, resting his head on the tray attached to the seat in front of him, sighing tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 07:58 pm

Heath shrugs and falls quiet. He's still uncomfortable around John, especially after last night's revelations. If John was telling the truth about being attracted to him, then the pretty bastard sure had a funny way of showing it.

All his life Heath has been a direct, straightforward, shoot from the hip kind of guy. It's yes or no, stop or go, black or white with him. All of these weird games are just screwing with his head. Part of him wants to clear the air and another part is scared of what will happen once the conversation starts.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 08:02 pm

John sighed and glanced up at Heath, seeing his internal battle. "If ya wanna talk, talk. I'm still sober... only had a couple sips." He said, lifting his head and resting it against his fist, his elbow int he tray as he looked at Heath.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 10:27 pm

Heath glances around. The plane is kind of close quarters; it wouldn't be hard for people to overhear and considering what happened the last time they started "talking" in public, he doesn't want a repeat. "Just... not here, not now. How about dinner?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 10:30 pm

John pursed his lips but agreed. "Alright." He sighed and went back to sipping his drink. He wasn't gonna push. For he didn't wanna fight and he he had no energy to fight anyways.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 10:39 pm

Heath honestly has no idea how he made is through the show. If someone was to ask him how the evening went, he'd have no clue. Thankfully he wasn't wrestling tonight, just doing an interview. He's been preoccupied all day, thoughts turning in his head at a dizzying rate.

He comes into the room, not even bothering with the shower because he knows there's no point. Instead, he starts changing into his street clothes. "You drive," he says idly. He's not in the mood to deal with traffic.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 10:42 pm

John nodded and grabbed the keys. They went down to the car, John sliding in the driver's seat and driving them towards their destination. He glances at Heath. "You okay, man? You look... out there." He chuckled as he drove.

John's knee was bothering but he managed to drive. Plus, he didn't like to show pain... unless he was drunk, of course.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 10:48 pm

"Huh?" He looks over. "Huh? Oh, no, I'm fine, just you know... and whatever..." He trails off into mumbling, then silence, still deeply confused about what's going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 10:59 pm

John sighed and nodded slowly. He pulled into the parking lot and led them into the restaurant. They were seated, thankfully quickly. John looked at Heath. "So... what's been on your mind all day? You ike like your on a different planet." He said, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 11:04 pm

He looks over at John, surprised at how calm and collected he seems. For a moment, he feels an irrational flash of anger. Of course John was fine, they'd been playing this game by his rules for the whole time. Of course John wasn't confused, he'd been dictating the tone of their relationship since they won the titles.

Heath shakes his head, clearing his thoughts. Hopefully tonight they could lay things out in a way that suited them both.

"I ain't a real complicated guy, John. I like stuff to be direct, out in the open, you know? These little games we keep playin, I just have no idea what the hell is going on in your head."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 11:14 pm

John bit his lip, contemplating his answer. "I... I like you Heath. And... when I like someone, it's hard for me to show. So I'm a bitch. Ya get it?" He asked. "It's hard to explain. I wish I was simple, but I'm not. And I'm sorry that annoys you and frustrates you." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 11:20 pm

"Maybe some guys are into the head games and shit, John, but I'm not one of them. You either like me or you don't. Either way, you've got to pick one and stick to it. You want to start something with me, that's fine, but we start from the beginning, you understand? I'm not the casual type."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 11:24 pm

John nodded, looking down. "I wanna start something with you." He said quietly. "I'm tired of the fighting. We both are. And the head games... yeah, I'm done with those too. And... what do you mean by 'from the beginning'?" He asked, chewing his lip.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 11:30 pm

He takes a deep breath, feeling much more comfortable with the situation now. "I mean, I'm not the kinda guy who just jumps into bed. You pissed me off a hell of a lot at the start of all this, John. I lose it like that often, but you pushed my buttons."

He pauses, waiting for their meal to be served. In a way he's grateful for the interruption because it lets him compose his thoughts. "I don't just jump into bed," he repeats. "When I say from the beginning, I mean, dinner and a movie, courting, wooing, whatever you wanna call it. You want something with me ... or from me, you've got to earn it. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 11:34 pm

John nodded, Heath's words running through his hed. John's did the whole dating thing. He wasn't used to it. He hadn't been in a real relationship since Mike, and that tore his heart apart. But he was over it, and he wanted someone in his life again.

"I've... never did all that. Usually guys get in my pants and go, ya know? And uh... I'm not looking for just sex. I mean, sex would be great but I'm 31, not 21, and... I'm tired of being lonely." John sighed.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 11:44 pm

Heath pinches the bridge of his nose. He's dealt with girls and guys like John before. He wants to get to know John better.

"I ain't a big fan of wasting my time either. Sex is great and all that, but when that's all you want or all you're looking for, then it becomes empty."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty29/05/11, 11:52 pm

"Did you not hear me? I said I want a relationship. I've guys use me for sex so why would I do that to you? That makes no sense." John said, picking at his food.

He wanted more than sex. He wanted someone who was still there in the morning. To have a conversation with. A real conversation. And he wanted Heath to be that guy.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 11 Empty31/05/11, 08:04 pm

Heath falls uncharacteristically quiet, lost in thought. This is still a lot for him to take in. He's not entirely convinced that John wants, or is able to do all that he promised. What happens when or if he falls back on old habits? What happens when they lose the titles? What would this mean for the Corre?

All of these thoughts swirl through his mind as he gazes down disinterestedly at his plate.
Back to top Go down

Travel Partners
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Hotels-
Jump to: