Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am The Mask You Wear (for Cody Rhodes)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I Am The Mask You Wear (for Cody Rhodes) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am The Mask You Wear (for Cody Rhodes)   I Am The Mask You Wear (for Cody Rhodes) - Page 2 Empty05/05/11, 04:50 pm

"Yeah, back then I was stupid enough for all of that hero crap, I know better now and im not like Rey Mysterio. He is still stupid enough to wear a mask for that reason. I have to wear mine."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Am The Mask You Wear (for Cody Rhodes)   I Am The Mask You Wear (for Cody Rhodes) - Page 2 Empty05/05/11, 04:52 pm

Nolee looked at Cody, "You really aren't the man I grew up having a crush on. You would have never said something like that. Now if you excuse me, my hero who also happens to be my father is waiting for dinner." she turned her back, making sure he couldn't see her tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am The Mask You Wear (for Cody Rhodes)   I Am The Mask You Wear (for Cody Rhodes) - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 03:46 pm

Cody shook his head, and sighed.
"Yeah, go on." He nodded and stalked off, hot headed as hell.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Am The Mask You Wear (for Cody Rhodes)   I Am The Mask You Wear (for Cody Rhodes) - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 03:48 pm

Nolee ran off to her locker room, forgetting about dinner with Jerry and subsiding to hugging her knees and crying. All she had wanted was Cody to realize what he was doing, maybe give her some insight into what was going on in that dashing skull of his. But of course, he wouldn't have any of that. He was goign to stay locked up, locked away from everyone.
Back to top Go down

I Am The Mask You Wear (for Cody Rhodes)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2