Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cody`s day at the beach :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

cody`s day at the beach :) Empty
PostSubject: cody`s day at the beach :)   cody`s day at the beach :) Empty17/10/10, 08:54 pm

" ahhh finally a day off of work and i`m at the beach" cody said with a relaxed smile. I Be Pimpin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cody`s day at the beach :)   cody`s day at the beach :) Empty18/10/10, 10:56 pm

Samantha smiled at the "Dashing" superstar. "Hey Cody," she said, southern drawl thick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cody`s day at the beach :)   cody`s day at the beach :) Empty18/10/10, 11:54 pm

Cody looked up in suprise at the southern beauty.
"hey sammie what are you doin here" cody said a
little bit curious.
I Be Pimpin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cody`s day at the beach :)   cody`s day at the beach :) Empty19/10/10, 12:40 am

"Just needed to get away," Samantha replied. "Jeff and I......we got into a fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cody`s day at the beach :)   cody`s day at the beach :) Empty19/10/10, 05:01 pm

cody looked at her with sympathy "what happend you can tell me" he said softly
I Be Pimpin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cody`s day at the beach :)   cody`s day at the beach :) Empty19/10/10, 06:52 pm

"Just stupid stuff," Samantha replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cody`s day at the beach :)   cody`s day at the beach :) Empty19/10/10, 07:26 pm

"oh hope it gets better" cody said while looking at the crystal blue water sparkal
I Be Pimpin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cody`s day at the beach :)   cody`s day at the beach :) Empty19/10/10, 07:32 pm

"Just his damn temper," the brunette muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cody`s day at the beach :)   cody`s day at the beach :) Empty19/10/10, 07:40 pm

"yeah he does have a huge temper even his little sister says so" cody softly said still focusing on the water
I Be Pimpin
Back to top Go down

cody`s day at the beach :)
Page 1 of 1