Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty11/06/11, 03:33 pm

AJ grabbed his stuff and took Jay's hand, leading him outside. He took his stuff and threw it in the back before opening the door for him.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty11/06/11, 11:26 pm

Jay followed AJ slowly, letting AJ lead him to his car. Jay swallowed softly as he got into the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty12/06/11, 05:46 pm

AJ got into the driver's seat and drove to the hospital. He knew that Jay didn't want to do this but he could keep letting this happen. It was... Wrong.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty14/06/11, 01:28 am

Jay was quiet the whole ride to the hospital. He closed his eyes as he watched the hospital get closer. When AJ had parked the car, Jay slowly started get out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty24/06/11, 11:51 am

AJ got out, walking over to Jay's side of the car. "Lets get you inside," he said and walked Jay in, telling a nurse at the desk what happened and watching him get carted away.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty24/06/11, 03:39 pm

Jay swallowed hard as the doctor's wheeled him away. He didn't want to be here, doing this. A half an hour later a doctor came into the waiting room. "Any one here for Mr. Reso?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty02/07/11, 02:06 am

AJ stood up as soon as he heard Jay's name. "That's me. Can I see him now?" he asked, wanting to be there for his friend.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty02/07/11, 04:25 am

The doctor nodded. "Yes you can go see him now but word of warning. He's not said a word the whole time, we think he is closing himself off from other people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty02/07/11, 02:42 pm

AJ nodded, pushing past the doctor to Jay's room. He knocked gently on the door, walking in. "Jay?" he called out softly, looking at Jay.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty03/07/11, 06:04 pm

Jay was laying on the bed with his eyes closed, he opened them slowly as AJ walked into the room. He looked at AJ blankl before closeing his eyes again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty07/08/11, 02:16 pm

AJ sighed. He felt bad that AJ had to go through this. It wasn't right that anyone had to go through this. He sat next to Jay, holding his hand. "How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty07/08/11, 05:29 pm

"Fine i guess." Jay answered softly. He just wanted to leave, he'd never like hospitals. He closed his eyes again, "Thanks for helping me here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty08/08/11, 04:40 pm

AJ nodded. "Of course. Anything for a friend," he said, biting his lip. "I'm glad you're okay."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty09/08/11, 04:44 pm

Jay didn't answer, he was far from ok but he wasn't going to worry his friend. He was going to do like he did all the other times and hide it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty12/08/11, 01:44 pm

"Jay, you can't lie to me, and you know that. Now, how are you feeling?" AJ asked him sternly.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)   Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash) - Page 2 Empty12/08/11, 04:31 pm

Jay sighed before answering, "Like i wanna stop feeling, stop remember everything he did." Jay bit his lip, he was so weak and stupid.
Back to top Go down

Never Thought It Would Happen To Me (Anyone) (Slash)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2