Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never thought it would happen to me (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty
PostSubject: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty11/03/11, 09:05 pm

Justin laid on the floor of the shower in shock, he couldn't believe what has just happened. He had been raped by someone he had thought was his friend. He slowly blinked trying to block the tears that threated to fall as he heard the door open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty13/03/11, 07:48 pm

Jeff walked into the showers, not seeing Justin at first. When he took a few steps, he saw him and his heart broke. He kneeled next to Justin.
"Justin? What's wrong?" he asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty13/03/11, 07:53 pm

Justin closed his eyes in shame "I-I j-just g-got r..." Justin stummered softly before he stopped not able to say the word as a tear escaped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty13/03/11, 07:58 pm

Jeffs eyes went wide as it dawned on him. He pulled the smaller man into a hug. "Oh, I'm so sorry. By who?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty13/03/11, 11:15 pm

Justin froze slightly as Jeff pulled him into a hug before answering "It was Heath."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty13/03/11, 11:26 pm

Jeffs eyes went wide. "Heath? But I thought you two were best friends," Jeff said, confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty13/03/11, 11:28 pm

"I thought we were too." Justin said softly as he blinked back the tears again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty13/03/11, 11:36 pm

Jeff rubbed his back. "You can cry, Justin. I won't laugh," he whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty13/03/11, 11:43 pm

Justin bit his lip before burying his face into Jeff's shoulder as the tears started to fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty13/03/11, 11:46 pm

Jeff just rubbed his back, whispering comforting words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty13/03/11, 11:52 pm

Justin continued to cry till he coukd cry no more and when he could cry no more he sat there feeling physically and emotionally exhausted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty13/03/11, 11:54 pm

Jeff didn't know what to do. He felt so bad and he'd never been in this position before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty13/03/11, 11:58 pm

Justin closed his eyes again as he pulled his knees up to his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty14/03/11, 12:11 am

"Um, do you want to got get dressed or something?" Jeff asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty14/03/11, 12:26 am

Justin blushed slightly and nodded before he started to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty14/03/11, 06:59 am

Jeff stood, helping the other up. He helped him out of the showers and into the locker room, thankful no one was there. He set Gabriel down on the bench and handed him his stuff. Jeff knew he should shower but he didn't, grabbing his own stuff and pulling out some jeans and an enigma tshirt. When he was finished getting dressed, he looked at Garbiel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty14/03/11, 03:15 pm

Justin pulled out a oversized hoodie and jeans. He changed slowly as a numb feeling washed over his emotions. When he was finished changing he pulled the hood of the hoodie over his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty14/03/11, 03:20 pm

Jeff looked at Justin sadly. "Do you... do you want to go to the hospital?" Jeff asked, not sure what to do next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty14/03/11, 03:33 pm

Justin shook his head no, he didn't want anyone else to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty14/03/11, 03:37 pm

"Are you sure? I mean, I understand why you don't but I think it would be good. In case something happened and you're hurt or you got infected or something..." Jeff trailed off. He knew he should back off but he just wanted to make sure Justin was okay. He was infatuated with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty14/03/11, 03:45 pm

Justin sighed softly, Jeff was right he should go get checked out. "Yeah i should go." he said softly, his voice devoid of emotion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty14/03/11, 03:49 pm

Jeff smiled slightly, taking Justins hand in his and leading him out of the arena and getting him into his car. He drove to the hospital, glancing at Justin out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty14/03/11, 03:52 pm

Justin stared out the window, he was confused. Why was Jeff helping him like this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty14/03/11, 04:01 pm

Jeff arrived at the hospital, getting out o the car and running over to Justins side to help him, walking in the hospital and sitting him in a chair, walking up to the nurse.
"My friend needs a rape kit," he said to her quietly. The nurse looked at him before paging a doctor and telling him the doctor would be with them soon. He nodded and sat down next to Justin, placing a hand on his knee and squeezing gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never thought it would happen to me (open)   Never thought it would happen to me (open) Empty14/03/11, 04:07 pm

Justin relaxed slightly which also confused him. He thought that he would never feel comfortable anyone touching him again. He thought that anybodys touch would feel sick and wrong but with Jeff it felt safe and protective, it felt right.
Back to top Go down

Never thought it would happen to me (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next