Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Hate This Life I Live

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

I Hate This Life I Live - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 3 Empty29/08/11, 05:54 pm

Jeff sighed and looked down. "Ken's been abusing me," he said softly, unable to look at Matt. He was ashamed he let this happen.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 3 Empty03/09/11, 03:07 pm

Matt felt anger flare in his veins. "He... He abuses you? What exactly does he do?" He asked, keeping his voice soft despite his anger as he gently rubbed Jeff's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 3 Empty04/09/11, 01:09 pm

"He hits me sometimes. Forces me to have sex with him others. Chokes me. Various things," Jeff said as tears stung his eyes. He had never told this to anyone.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 3 Empty05/09/11, 02:11 pm

Anger burned even more in Matt's stomach. "Well he ain't gonna do that ever again." He said, kissing Jeff's cheek. "Never again." He whispered, stroking the small of Jeff's back.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: I Hate This Life I Live   I Hate This Life I Live - Page 3 Empty21/09/11, 07:32 pm

Jeff nodded and cuddled up to Matt, closing his eyes and relaxing against him, feeling safe. "I love you, Mattie," he said softly.
Back to top Go down

I Hate This Life I Live
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3