Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Travel Partners

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty22/05/11, 11:33 pm

John frowned at him. "I don't expect you to understand. You see, I have two passions in my life. Wrestling and Gymnastics. Eventually in my life, I came at a crossroads. And I choose to pursue Gymnastics. When gymnastics almost killed me, I went after my other passion, Wrestling. Wrestling gave me a chance to put in my gymnastics moves, what I learned, but I do it for a crowd. I don't have to worry about what score I'll get at the end of the day. All I have to worry about, is making my fans happy. And now that I'm in wrestling, I'm just as happy as I was doing gymnastics." He said firmly.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty22/05/11, 11:47 pm

"Fair enough," Heath nods. "It just sounded - you know what, never mind what it sounded like. You're here and you're one hell of a success in the business. And you have a hell of a lot of fans to please, so there's nothing wrong with that. I didn't mean to imply otherwise."

Heath is doing his very best to maintain the tenuous civility they've developed. Though the more he's learning about the guy, the less annoying he becomes.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty22/05/11, 11:54 pm

"I'm sure you have a fan base too. I've met plenty of Slater fans. It's... kinda like Mike. People love him, but some people won't admit it." John chuckled. "But people mostly wanna see me shake my hips instead of wrestle. I sometimes think of myself as WWE' male stripper... if I was allowed to strip." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 12:00 am

Heath stares. "Really? Oh." He falls quiet, finishing off what's left of his salad, then declining desert. Things have been just too insane for him the past few days. He needs a little while to settle down and absorb the new information he's gotten.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 12:08 am

John also declined dessert because of his diet. He looked u at Heath. "Um... thank you. For dinner... I'm glad we could be civil with each other for once." He said, playing with a strand of his hair. It was one of his nervous habits.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 12:10 am

"Right, same here." Heath pays in cash for the meal, leaving the waitress a fairly nice tip. "Like it or not, we're the tag team champions. If we wanna keep these longer than a month, we'll have to learn to work together, simple as that."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 12:12 am

John nodded. "That means no doing the entire match by ourselves. I know I try and do it to. We have to tag in and out, or else someone will take advantage of our lack of chemistry." He said and slid in the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 12:17 am

"Right. I mean, I'm not gonna walk out on you during the match and you're not gonna do that to me. We just gotta trust each other." Heath slips back into the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 12:18 am

John nodded. "Yeah... I'm not sure if I should leave after the match or not. What if Phil and his group attack you?" He asked, raising a brow behind his sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 12:24 am

Heath takes a deep breath. "You can leave. I'll call Justin and Wade and they'll back me up. It'll be okay. I mean, you can stay if you wanna, but you haven't really got any reason, naw mean?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 12:26 am

John nodded. "Yeah..." He said. "I just don't want my tag team partner to end up in the ER... naw mean?" He asked, stealing Heath's line.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 12:28 am

Heath arches an eyebrow, then cracks a big smile. "Sorry, dude, you are nowhere near Southern enough to pull off that line." He's honestly surprised at how much tension has dissipated between them after just one meal.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 12:31 am

John chuckled and shrugged. "I tried. But do you think I could pull of the redhead, pale complexion look?" He asked, looking at a strand of hair as he tried to picture it being red.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 01:53 pm

Heath snorts. "Dude, this hair and complexion is more trouble than it's worth sometimes. If it's not Wendy's girl jokes, it's getting sunburned after ten minutes outside. Believe me, you're not missing much." He pulls into the parking lot, yawning hugely.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 04:10 pm

John chuckled and nodded, sliding out of the car. "Well... I've though of dying my hair blond." He said as he walked with Heath into the hotel. He yawn slightly, leaning against the wall in the elevator. He was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 04:25 pm

As they're walking through the lobby, he winces when he hears murmurs of their names start. Glancing around, he spots the various WWE Superstar shirts, the cameras and even a few action figures bobbing around. And the wave of tiny humanity, teenagers and tired parents is heading right for them. They've been spotted, and he can see in Johnny's face that he sure as hell doesn't look up to confronting the horde.

Heath nudges the brunette into the elevator, winking conspiratorially. He slips his hat off and unties his hair. Most superstars could dress up our down and hide themselves in public fairly well. For Heath.. well, his hair was like a bullseye. He presses the button for the elevator, sending Johnny up to their hotel room so he can hopefully get some sleep.

That done, he greets the crowd with a big smile, signing autographs, posing for pictures and answering questions for nearly half an hour before he's able to extricate himself and head to the hotel room.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 04:41 pm

John smiled slightly to himself as the elevator brought him back up to his room. He didn't expect that from Heath. Hell, he half expected Heath dip and leave John. But he didn't. John was glad that they were at least developing a mutual respect for each other. It wasn't really friendship, but it was so much better and easier than being at each other's throats.

He had a horrible headache pounding in his skull. The minute he walked into the hotel room, he laid down and desperatly tried to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 04:45 pm

Heath manages to wrangle his way free and slip into the elevator. Pretty much all the fans were going home happy and not one of them said a thing about Morrison. That was fine with Heath. Hell, he, Wade and Justin had a pact going that if they were recognized as a group, then at least one of them would make themselves the centre of attention while the other two escaped. That way the fans were happy and none of them got too burned out on random encounters.

Still, he can't help but wince as he comes into the room. "I dunno why in the hell people are so damned obsessed with grabbing my ass." He mutters. He's so exhausted, he just drops his bag at his feet and face plants into his own bed, drifting off almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 05:19 pm

John slept, and slept... and slept. He didn't even hear his alarm ring. He was just so tired, mentally and physically. And John breathed in a way in his sleep that would make you think he was dead. The only thing that gave away he was still living was his pulse.

Other than that, he was dead asleep. He curled up under his comforter and stayed unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 08:18 pm

Heath has always been a pretty light sleeper. He's up a few minutes before his alarm and gets changed into a pair of nice jeans and a simple white button up shirt. He decides to leave his hair down for the moment. As he starts for the door, he blinks when he sees that John hasn't moved. "Hey John, c'mon man, we're gonna be late." He goes over, shaking his shoulder. 'John, wakey wakey!
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty23/05/11, 09:40 pm

John doesn't move.. He felt like shit and felt sick, and just wanted to sleep all day. Forget eating or showering, he was wanted to sleep. He ignores Heath shaking his shoulder and continues his comatose-like slumber.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty24/05/11, 09:58 pm

He rolls his eyes, shaking John's shoulder harder. "Dude, get a move on, we've got a plane to catch."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty24/05/11, 10:02 pm

John whimpered almost inaudible and groaned, not wanting to be shaken awake. His body felt heavy, like he was chained to the mattress. He felt anchors pull down at his eye lids and flames dance in his throat. "I'm... trying...." He groaned, his voice low and whispery
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty24/05/11, 10:23 pm

"Hell dude, are you all right?" He frowns. "You take something? On something?" Heath has gotten used to Justin and Wade, both of whom drink, but never get into anything harder. He'd kind of forgotten that that wasn't always the case in this business.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 6 Empty24/05/11, 10:26 pm

John cracked open his eyes to glare slightly at Heath/ "I don't do drugs anymore. I take painkillers but that's not it. I feel... sick." He groaned, his eyes almost forcing themselves closed again. John was a healthy man, but somehow he always managed to get sick at the most inconvenient times.
Back to top Go down

Travel Partners
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Hotels-
Jump to: