Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Travel Partners

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty24/05/11, 10:34 pm

"But pain killers are--" He trails off, not wanting to start that argument. "How sick? Need to go to the hospital?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty24/05/11, 10:35 pm

"No, I don't need a hospital. Just... give me a few minutes and I'll get up and get ready." John said tiredly.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty24/05/11, 10:48 pm

"Here's the deal," Heath nods. "We make this flight and I'll... get you some chicken noodle soup?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty24/05/11, 10:51 pm

"Deal..." John murmured and slowly and sluggishly started to get up from bed. He groaned, the light bothering him. "Turn off the lights." He requested quietly, looking down so his hAir shieldED him from the achingly bright light.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty24/05/11, 10:58 pm

Heath goes to do so, flicking off the lights. He brings John's travel bag over to the bed so he won't have to get up and get it.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty24/05/11, 11:01 pm

John murmurs a thanks before he slipped off his cloths except for his boxers. He slipped on sweatpants and a t-shirt along with a sweat shirt along with his socks. He slowly sat up on the edge of the bed, sluggishly putting on his sneakers before standing. He wobbled a bit but regained his equilibrium. He quickly brushed through his hair before he looked at Heath. "Okay, I'm ready." He sighed exhaustedly.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty24/05/11, 11:16 pm

"It's a short drive to the airport, you can sleep on the plane." Without being asked, Heath hefts John's travel bag over his shoulder. He ties his hair back into a low ponytail, then starts for the door. "Geeze dude, got enough stuff in here?" He teases.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty24/05/11, 11:19 pm

john smiled slightly. "I originally had ten suitcases but it was too much to carry." He chuckled as they walked tot eh car. John slid in the passenger seat, resisting the urge to sink down and fall asleep. He sniffled propped his elbow on his knee and rested his cheek against his palm, fighting to keep his eyes open. "Drive fast." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty24/05/11, 11:23 pm

For once in his life, Heath does so. He gets them to the airport in near record time. It's a mad dash to get them through security and seated, but Heath is glad they're on the plane, so he doesn't really care. Hell, he could probably use some sleep himself.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty24/05/11, 11:26 pm

John fell asleep the minute he sat down in his seat. He sank down in his chair, drifting off into a peaceful slumber, not have the energy to buckle himself up. But his muscles relaxed into the chair, his breathing a little shallow from his stuffy nose but nonetheless calm.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty24/05/11, 11:28 pm

Heath sighs heavily and reaches over, buckling up his and John's seat belt. Though he's tired, he doesn't sleep. Instead he picks up the book he was reading, casting periodic glances over at John. He shrugs and pays for a blanket for the man.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty24/05/11, 11:30 pm

John murmurs something in his sleep, pulling his knees to his chest and the blanket tighter around him before he rested his head against the window. He sighed, going back to his peaceful slumber.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty25/05/11, 07:50 pm

A cup of coffee from a benevolent flight attendant perks Heath right back up. He's heard rumors about John being a picky eater or something, so he grabs him a small packet of trail mix and some headache medicine for when he wakes up. He goes back to his book.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty25/05/11, 09:31 pm

John slowly rouses from his sleep a half hour. He yawned and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, smiling slightly when he sees Tylenol and trail mix waiting for him. "Thanks man, I love trail mix." He said tiredly, grabbing the bag off the tray and opening it. Trail mix was singly his most favorite snack ever.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty25/05/11, 10:04 pm

"Glad to hear it," Heath smiles, stretching a little, wincing a little. "You feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty25/05/11, 10:07 pm

John shrugged slightly. "Sorta... kinda... not really." He chuckled quietly, still wrapped up in his blanket as he was freezing.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty25/05/11, 10:13 pm

Heath shrugs. "You can chill out in the hotel room. I can handle it tonight. Just commentary, right?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty25/05/11, 10:16 pm

John nodded. "Yeah. But since it's just commentary, i can handle that. I'll be fine with talking. I do that a lot anyway." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty25/05/11, 10:31 pm

"You don't have to if you don't wanna. I can handle it if you wanna just go to the hotel room and sleep it off." Heath is still not wanting to break this apparent truce they've developed. He doesn't mind shouldering the load this time. Part of being in a team was handling the heavy work sometimes. Granted, he's not sure John would do the same for him, but that doesn't matter. If they can keep co-existing fairly well together, they might have a shot at lasting at least a month as tag team champions.

He yawns, then stands up as the plane parks, then starts letting people disembark. Heath is still on his guard around John, just waiting for the next insult or attention grab, but he's willing to enjoy their ceasefire for as long as it lasts.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty25/05/11, 10:34 pm

John sighed. "I'm going to be on commentary. I promise, I'll be fine. I've fought through worse. A little cold is nothing." He chuckled, grabbing his carry on before heading off the plane. John didn't miss shows. He never did unless it was an emergency. He would admit he was a mid-card. Therefore, he could not afford to miss any shows.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty25/05/11, 10:47 pm

Heath nods. "Fair enough." Once they're out of the airport, he loosens his hair, shaking it out a bit. "You up to driving to the hotel?" He looks over at the brunette, trying to gauge how he's feeling. Heath could use the break from driving, but if Morrison was too sick to do it, that was fine.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty25/05/11, 10:49 pm

"Yeah I think I can manage." John said, slid in the driver's seat of the rental, willing to give Heath a break from driving. 'Ya know you're different, Heath." He said out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty25/05/11, 10:59 pm

The comment snaps his attention back to the other man. "Huh? How do you mean?" He asks, cocking his head.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty25/05/11, 11:02 pm

John shrugged. "In tag teaming. You're definitely different from Mike. When me and Mike teamed, we agreed one would be the the personality, and one would be the ring-master of sorts. I choose to be the moe physical of us, while Mike was the loud mouth personality. With us... I'm not really sure what my role is." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   Travel Partners - Page 7 Empty25/05/11, 11:14 pm

Heath shrugs. "Guess I never put much thought into that sorta thing. I mean, far as I'm concerned, you're you and I'm me, so we just gotta make the most of it." He reclines his seat a little, grateful for the opportunity to stretch out his legs a bit. "We're still tag team champions, so we gotta be doing something right, naw mean?"
Back to top Go down

Travel Partners
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Hotels-
Jump to: