Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behind the desk

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 07:38 pm

Nolee laughed at the mention of Mike's name, "Trust me, I know dad hates the rat. I can't say as I blame him. I've seen clips of what Mike's done to dad. I don't think he deserves that championship, sorry." she looked at the colors, comparing each to his skin tone. "Go with white."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 07:40 pm

John frowned. "You don't like Mike? I know he's... annoying. And I admire you're father, but he had his time. He shouldn't be stealing the spotlight from guys who need it like Mike or Me. We teamed up together at one point... he was very... very... good in bed." He almost purred, thinking of the memories.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 07:45 pm

Nolee shook her head, "Dad has never held a championship in the WWE. He's never headlined Wrestlemania. He deserves both. Sorry but guys like you and Miz need to pay your dues." She was adamant about this. "Anyways, I don't wanna know about your torrid love affair with the Miz."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 07:48 pm

John chuckled. "I know, and I am paying them. I'm going to smooth talk my way into a match for the no. 1 contender spot for Miz's title. Oh yea... I'm evil. He'll be pissed, but it's not like he'll do anything." He said as he put his ring gear in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 07:50 pm

"Why would you want to fight a man you're obviously in love with?" Nolee plainly asked.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 07:56 pm

John frowned. "I'm not in love with him. He broke up with me. I mean... we're still friends, and it hurts sometimes but... I've moved on." He said. "I have this... thing with Adam, ya know. Edge? It's in the middle of fuck buddies and arelationship... ugh, my love life is so complicated." He growled, putting his fur coat in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 07:57 pm

"At least you have something that's close to a relationship," Nolee laughed, "I've never really dated anyone..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 08:02 pm

John frowned. "Aw, that sucks. Well... I get lonely easily. I'll sometimes sleep around just to have someone keep me warm at night. It's not a good thing but... what can I do? No one can handle me." He said, smiling sadly and shouldering his bag. "And you'll find someone. Patience." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 08:06 pm

Nolee smiled, "That's one thing that I never learned really, patience. I'm impatient as they come. So, tell me, who have you captured?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 08:14 pm

John raised his brows. "Many, darling. Many. You might call me a whore after this. "I've captured Ted DiBiase, John Cena, Adam Copeland, Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, and I've had both Hardy's at the same time, Mike Mizanin obviously, CM Punk, Christian, The Undertaker, though he's more like a Poppa Bear to me now..." John listed. "And... I have a few feeling for Adam. But it seems he's just with me for sex." He said.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 08:18 pm

Nolee's heart broke at about half of the members of his list, "DiBiase? Orton? The Hardys? Great, there goes half the guys I've liked in the WWE being gay." seeing the crestfallen look in John's face she patted him on the back, "Trust me, Adam probably likes you. I knew him when I was on Raw. He's a good man, his heads just on a little backwards is all. Besides, you both have your entire careers ahead of you. It's not like he's going to retire."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 08:23 pm

John bit his lip. "You uh... really haven't been watching, have you? He just retired, Nolee. He's still traveling though." He said with a slight smile and pulled her out the door. "And darling, there is a little thing that we call bisexual. DiBiase is bisexual, though he's with someone. Randy, he's gay. Hardy's... um... let's just say they're more into each other than other men or woman." He chuckled as they drove to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 08:26 pm

Nolee looked at him, "Really? Adam retired? You're shitting me! Next you'll be telling me that Shawn Micheals retired!" she laughed, "Anyways, I thought DiBiase might be a cover. Matt and Jeff love each other? Really? That's sweet. At least they don't have to worry about introducing each other to their families."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 08:30 pm

John bit his lips nervously. "U-Um... Shawn did retire. So did Dave Bautista. And Matt left to join Jeff on TNA. There's this group called the Nexus and The Corre..." John started explaining everything and all the current storylines and new superstars.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 08:33 pm

Nolee sat there in awe, shocked at what she was hearing. The thought of these new teams sickened her and the thought that 99% of the friends she did have while on Raw had left to go to TNA. "John...remind me if I ever want to quit again to at least watch the shows."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 08:38 pm

John chuckled. "Will do. Four years is a lot I can imagine. I still miss Shawn... we had a... special relationship." He said with a soft smile. The had a little affair. The were fuck buddies, but also had many aspects o a relationship. Shawn always held him after sex... kept him warm. He missed the heartbreaker... "There's a reason why he's called the Heartbreaker." He said with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 08:39 pm

Nolee smiled, "You loved him, didn't you?" She could see it in his posture when he mentioned Shawn, heard the tone when he spoke his name. "He was your first too wasn't he?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 08:45 pm

John nodded. "Y-Yeah. I gave him everything. He's the one who pushed me to pursue wrestling. Back when I was just a pretty boy jobber. But... he had a wife. And kids. He told me if there wasn't so many strings, he'd have choose me. But... he couldn't leave his family, no matter how much he loved me. He told me if it didn't mean losing his kids, he'd leave his wife. But... he couldn't. He uh... was my first love, and my first everything." He said quietly, not realizing a few tears had fallen down his cheeks as he parked the car in the back of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 08:47 pm

Nolee squeezed the hand of his that wasn't on the wheel of the car, "Hey, buck up. There's a quote I read once 'don't cry because it ended, smile because it happened'. So you two didn't work out, you'll find someone who makes your heart sing like he did. Trust me. Things always look better in the end. And if they don't, well, it's not the end then is it?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 08:49 pm

John chuckled, wiping his eyes. "You're an optimist, aren't you?" He said with a smile, grabbing his bag and pulling Nolee towards the bug arena. "I guess you're right. And you should take your own advice. You'll find someone, just keep looking." He said.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 08:52 pm

Nolee licked her lips, "Well...I'd be lying if I said there wasn't someone..." she looked self concious for a moment and then replied, "When I was little Jerry would take me everywhere on the road with him. There were some other kids there too. That's how I met Randy, though he was older than me. And...and that's how I met Cody Rhodes..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 08:57 pm

John smiled. "Aw, Coddles? He's so cute! I woulda slept with him but... he bottoms... and I bottom, and it just wasn't right. But I think he's with Teddy." He hummed thoughtfully, trying to remember. "But he is bisexual. You have a chance."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 09:00 pm

"Not if he's with DiBiase I don't. Ted and I have never got along because I won't let the fact that he's a spoiled rich kid stop us from being equals," Nolee laughed, "it's okay. I'm use to being the one who watches all of her friends dating handsome guys and sitting on the sidelines. I didn't go to any prom or anything for that reason."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 09:03 pm

John chuckled. "You know that's really sad, right? And ted is sweet. But him and Cody might split soon... problems I don't know about." He said. He pulled Nolee into his private dressing room. "But we'll find you someone." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 3 Empty27/04/11, 09:06 pm

Nolee shrugged, "I was use to it. Though, I wish I would have chosen to go to prom you know." She looked around the room, "Nice place. ANd maybe I will find someone. Maybe I can talk to Codeman."
Back to top Go down

Behind the desk
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: At Work :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: