Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behind the desk

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 06:02 pm

John nodded slowly. "Ah, so you're not a fan of you're old man. That's good... because neither is anyone else. I don't know if you've been around too much, but you're father is possibly the most hated man in WWE." He said, wiping the dampness of the coffee off his perfect abs. "There's a show tonight, you goin'?" He asked. He was going to take that no. 1 contender spot from R-Truth...
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 06:09 pm

Nolee slapped his shoulder, "Not Cole's daughter! Lawler's! I'm Jerry Lawler's adopted daughter!" upon hearing about the show she looked away, "That's not my scene...."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 06:15 pm

John flinched a little and blinked. "Okay girl, calm down. I got confused, getting hit on the head for a living will do that t you." He chuckled. " And what do you mean not your scene? You don't like wrestling?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 06:18 pm

Nolee shot him a smile, "I was a wrestler. I was on Raw for a few years. Decided to give it up. Haven't watched it since. I was going to open a wrestling school in Memphis but that dreams dead. Just ask Jerry and Hunter Helmsly."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 06:21 pm

John raised a brow. "I'm not one to crush dreams. I've had a dream of mine crushed. I was a gymnast, one of the best. One mistake, a drop on the head at Nationals, and they dropped me. Told me I would never do any type of sport again. But here I am, I may not be a main eventer, but I'm up there. Hunter... he's an ass. But you really should get more experience before teaching. Ya know?" He said as he made a new coffee.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 06:24 pm

Nolee smiled, "A gymnast huh? I've never been the most agile on my feet. I always was a brawler." she sat down on the floor, looking up at him, "I know I need more practice and training but I've been at this ever since I can remember. Since I was 8 at least."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 06:27 pm

John nodded, and sat down next to her. "Well, you know what they say. Ya gotta be a fan first. But if you want some help, I could help you with the training. The Diva's around here are far to... blond or bitchy to help anyone." He chuckled, not mentioning he was the biggest Diva. Just not as horrible as a woman. He was willing to help someone.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 06:31 pm

Nolee smiled, "That would be fun John." Shyly she pressed her lips to his cheek, "Thank you." She wouldn't admit it but she thought the handsome young man at her side could be a potential in the boyfriend department.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 06:36 pm

John chuckled lightly, thinking the kiss on the cheek was a friendly thing. He and his friends kissed cheeks all the time. "Good. By the way, I'm a big high flyer. I know it's not your scene, but if you won't come, you should at least watch the show on TV. Get a feel of how I work." He said with a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 06:38 pm

Nolee cuddled closer, looking at him, her intent clear in her eyes. "You know...you could always give me a first hand feel of how you work in the ring..." she bit her lower lip coyly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 06:40 pm

John blinked, and cleared his throat, not sure what Nolee was doing. "U-Um... what exactly did you have in mind?" He asked, chewing on his pouty lip.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 06:44 pm

Nolee laughed, "C'mon John, a guy like you has to know what I mean. Lets hit the showers." She kissed the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 06:49 pm

John's brown eyes widened. "O-Oh! Oh god, I u-um... Look, there's something you need to know. I-I'm... damn how do I tell you this... I'm gay, Nolee." He said nervously, hoping she wouldn't be hurt or mad.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 06:52 pm

Nolee looked at him and, after deciding that he was in fact telling the truth, sighed as she pulled her knees to her chest and rested her head on her knee's. "Figures. What's that old addage: all the good ones are either gay or taken."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 06:56 pm

John sighed. "I know, sweetheart, I know. And all the good one's are straight." He chuckled. "But I'm the biggest Diva around here, ask anyone. I'll be your gay best friend if you like." He offered with a smile, standing up and offering his hand for her.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 07:01 pm

Nolee took his hand and allowed him to help her up, smiling. "Alright, I could always use one of those. I hear they make good shopping buddies."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 07:04 pm

John grinned brightly. "I love shopping! My closet is three times the size of my actual condo." He chuckled and took her hand, dragging her to his hotel room. "I need to know what color ring gear to wear. I have like... a dozen pairs." He said as he pulled her along. "And you really should go to the show." He said, happy that he found a new best friend.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 07:06 pm

Nolee smiled, "I wish I had a closet that big. I dunno what I'd do if I had that many clothes. Sure I'll help you pick out your ring gear!" She paused, "Look, there are more than a few reasons why I shouldn't go to the show."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 07:09 pm

John pulled her into his hotel room. "What are the reasons?" He asked, lightly pushing Nolee on the bed before going to 4 of his ten suitcases, pulling out his dozen of pairs of fur coats and ring pants, absent mindedly throwing them on the bed, his white fur coat landing on Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 07:11 pm

Nolee moved the white fur coat off of the top of her and gently laid it on the bed, "I...I gave up that part of my life. I did the one thing that I told myself I would never do, I gave up!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 07:17 pm

John sighed and looked at her. "Look, it's not too late. You know what would have happened if I had just given up after gymnastics? I wouldn't be here, and I wouldn't have accomplished what I have. Ya gotta keep going. At least you could come to the show. If you want, you can stay in my dressing room, but you should go.... please?" He asked, putting on his puppy pout. Absolutely no one denied John with that pout... not even The Undertaker, who just so happen to have a soft spot for John...
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 07:18 pm

Nolee sighed, "I'll go, I'll go. But I swear, I won't get pulled into this life again. I quit it once, these fans don't remember me. It's better that way. After all, I'm not memorable..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 07:21 pm

John sighed. "Nolee, I'm sure you're memorable. And even if you're not... it's a chance for you to start fresh, and start from scratch. Thing have changed a lot in the WWE. Hell, Im planning on stealing a no. 1 contender spot for WWE Championship. When's the last time you watched?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 07:30 pm

Nolee sighed, "That may be true about starting over but...well...I haven't watched in four years."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Behind the desk   Behind the desk - Page 2 Empty27/04/11, 07:36 pm

John blinked. "Wow, you stopped watching around a lot of us just started." He chuckled. "My other name was Johnny Nitro but that character was just... weird and the name made me sound like a stripper. Mike Mizanin is the Champ, and your father hates him. You should tell Jerry to lighten up on Mike, because he's a good Champ. Anyway, help me pick out a color ring gear." He said, holding a few coats. White... Silver... Red... Blue... Gold... Brown... lots of fur...
Back to top Go down

Behind the desk
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: At Work :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: