Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Bit Stronger (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty16/04/11, 11:32 pm

Alex smiled as he looked at Chris and replied softly "I love you too, Chris."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty18/04/11, 11:00 am

Chris smiled softly at him. "So, uh, what now?" he asked, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty18/04/11, 04:54 pm

"I'm not sure but i wanta be with you." Alex said softly as he bit his lip "I..." Alex stopped nervously.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty21/04/11, 01:11 pm

Chris smiled softly at him. "You what?" he asked again. He wanted to be with Alex, too. So this was good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty21/04/11, 01:19 pm

"I'm sorry i was avoiding you, i was confused by feelings but i know now that i love you Chris, i have for a while." Alex said softly as he looked Chris in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty21/04/11, 03:41 pm

Chris smiled. "I love you, too, Alex. So much. I have for years," he replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty22/04/11, 12:56 am

Alex smiled "Wish we had both realised it sooner."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty29/04/11, 01:35 pm

Chris chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, that would have been better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty02/05/11, 01:29 pm

Alex smiled before kissing Chris again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty02/05/11, 01:56 pm

Chris smiled and kissed him back, tangling his hands in Alex's hair. He still couldnt believe they were here. Together.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty15/05/11, 11:58 pm

Alex smiled as he kissed Chris happily, he never thought he'd be here with Chris like this.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty16/05/11, 12:19 am

"This is amazing," Chris said when they pulled apart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2173331/PricelessxXxMizfitxXxLove
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty16/05/11, 12:43 am

Alex nodded "I know." he said softly as he laced their fingers together.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty16/05/11, 12:50 am

Chris smiled. "Let's get to the hotel," he said, getting up.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty16/05/11, 12:53 am

Alex smiled and nodded as he grabbed his bag.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty16/05/11, 03:52 pm

Chris grabbed his stuff and took Alex's hand, leading him outside.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty16/05/11, 05:18 pm

Alex smiled as he followed Chris outside.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty23/06/11, 02:55 pm

Chris walked over to the car, getting in the driver's seat and starting the car up, pulling out of the road when Alex got into the car and driving to the hotel. When he got there, he parked the car and got out, waiting for Alex so they could head inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty24/06/11, 11:42 pm

Alex grabbed his bag and got out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty29/06/11, 10:12 pm

Chris smiled and grabbed Alex's hand, walking inside the hotel. He checked them in before taking Alex's hand again and leading him to the elevator. He pressed the call button and waited for the elevator, squeezing Alex's hand gently. When the doors opened, he pulled Alex in and pressed the number of their floor. The doors opened again and he pulled Alex to their room, walking in and dropping his stuff before collapsing on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty30/06/11, 06:28 am

Alex followed Chris up to their room, smiling as he squeezed Chris's hand back softly. He dropped his bags as well and climbed into the bed next to Chris.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty30/06/11, 11:02 pm

Chris wrapped his arms around Alex, holding him close, his hands gently rubbing Alex's chest as if to make sure he was really there, that this isn't all just a dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty02/07/11, 05:18 am

Alex curled close to Chris and asked softly. "This really happened right? I'm not dreaming, am i?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty02/07/11, 02:40 pm

Chris smiled softly. Alex always had a way of reading his mind, feeling the same way that he did. "This is really happening," he said softly, kissing Alex's cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Stronger (Open)   A Little Bit Stronger (Open) - Page 2 Empty05/07/11, 12:36 pm

Alex smiled sleepily as he snuggled close. "Good."
Back to top Go down

A Little Bit Stronger (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next