Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty21/03/11, 10:46 am

Ted sat in the airport, irritated. His flight had been cancelled and there wasn't another until the morning. He was gonna be late to Raw, not that anyone cared. Ted was a loner of sorts. People talked to him but he didn't have any real friends. Not since the incident that broke up Legacy.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty22/03/11, 11:10 pm

John groaned as his flight was cancelled. He huffed, sitting down on one of the chairs, not noticing Ted Dibiase sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty23/03/11, 10:23 am

Ted glanced at John, but didn't say anything. They weren't exactly friends.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty23/03/11, 02:58 pm

John glanced at Ted, before his phone rang. "Hey baby, I... Looke my flight was canceled, and I can't make it... Hey, it's not my fault!... I'm sorry... What the fuck, who the hell is that in the... You fucking asshole!" John yelled into the phone, everyone including Ted staring at him. "Please... So you cheat on me your breaking up with me?!... Fuck you, Dave!... How could... I'm not man enough?... Whatever, just leave me alone." John snapped the phone shut, tears forming in his eyes behind his sunglasses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 07:04 am

Ted looked at John, sadness in his eyes. He knew how John felt. He doesnt usually get involved in things but he wanted to make sure he was okay. "Hey, John, you okay? I mean, um, I know we arent friends but you can talk to me if you'd like, seeing as Im the only person here you know," Ted said, smacking himself mentally for rambling. He did that when he was nervous.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 07:07 am

Tears started falling down his cheeks. He covered his mouth, not thinking twice as he rested his head on Ted's shoulder, his dislike for the man completely forgotten. How Dave could do this to him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 07:33 am

Ted hesitantly wrapped an arm around John. "I know how you feel," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 07:34 am

"S-Sorry..." John cried, but didn't remove himself from Ted's arms. His heart hurt so much, and at this point... he just wanted to be held.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 07:45 am

"Don't be sorry. This isn't your fault," Ted replied. Honestly, he liked holding John and he's always been kind of attracted to him.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 07:47 am

John sniffed. "Y-Yes it is, I-I;m not...manly enough...I'm too soft." He whimpered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 01:01 pm

Ted scoffed. "Soft my ass. How in the Hell are you soft?" he said, looking at John. "I think you're perfectly manly. He should be happy to have a man like you."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 02:38 pm

John shook his head. "How the hell am I manly? I'm in the middle of an a-airport crying on your shoulder. God , p-people must think I'm a tranny or something..." He whimpered, burying his face in Ted's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 02:46 pm

"Just because you actually have feeling and are comfortable enough with yourself to show them doesn't mean you aren't manly. I actually think it makes you more manly than people like me, who don't show their feelings," Ted said. Sure, John wasn't like Randy or himself, but that didn't mean he wasn't manly. He was like... Cody.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 02:48 pm

John nodded, wiping his eyes and calming down some. He hiccuped slightly. "S-Sorry for ruining you shirt." He said, pouting at the tear stains on Ted's shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 02:52 pm

Ted chuckled. "It's just a shirt, John. I can buy a new one," he said, smiling a real smile for the first time in years.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 02:58 pm

John sighed. Now he would have to room alone. And there was one thing he hated more than anything, it was being alone. He turned to Ted. "Look... I know you don't like me but... I hate being alone, will you room with me?" He asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 03:03 pm

Ted looked at him hesitantly. He hadn't roomed with anyone since he was in Legacy. But looking at John, there was no way he could say no. "Of course," he smiled small, hoping the fear he was fearing wasn't noticable.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 03:06 pm

John smiled brightly. "Thank you so much!" He said happily, hugging Ted. "Don't worry, think of it as rooming with another Cody, just with longer hair." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 03:09 pm

Ted paled. "Um, yeah," he said, clearing his throat and turning away so he was facing forward.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 03:11 pm

John chuckled at Ted's reaction. "I'm kidding. I'm not that bad, I just hog the bathroom a lot. Other than that, I don't yell or snore or talk in my sleep. And i don't sleep around so its not like there will be strange guys in the room." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 03:14 pm

"Its not that. Codys just... a sore subject for me. So is Randy," Ted confided, waiting for John to laugh at him for being such a baby when it came to his ex-best friends.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 03:16 pm

John nodded, understanding. "It's okay... I get it. Don't worry, I'll have you laughing and smiling in no time." He said, smiling an amazingly bright smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 03:20 pm

Ted smiled a little, Johns happy spirit spreading to him slightly, but not nearly enough. He still wasn't over what happened and it was only a matter of time until he self-destructed from it.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 03:22 pm

The airport announced the the plane would now be able to fly. John let a relieved breath, standing up and stretching, his shirt lifting up just enough to see the tan skin on his lower abdomen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)   Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open) Empty24/03/11, 03:24 pm

Ted glanced at John, eyes landing at the exposed skin, He licked his lips as they suddenly felt dry. He didnt realize he needed to get up and pick up his stuff so he could board the plane.
Back to top Go down

Somebody Save Me From Myself (Open)
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next